Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Lair Purge (Fully gened GEN1 etc.)
1 2
i can totally do that :D go ahead and shoot me a CR or PA and i'll pick her up after i'm óff work, thanks so much!!
i can totally do that :D go ahead and shoot me a CR or PA and i'll pick her up after i'm óff work, thanks so much!!

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png
YMPbu9R.png
art shop!
adopt shop!
hello! is Khepri still availible? and if so would you be able to put him on hold for me (so i can sell some of my eggs to get the gems to buy him?) or, i can trade eggs directly if thats fine with you (5 eggs sold at 200g would be 1,000g in total) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29527598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/295276/29527598_350.png[/img][/url]
hello! is Khepri still availible? and if so would you be able to put him on hold for me (so i can sell some of my eggs to get the gems to buy him?)
or, i can trade eggs directly if thats fine with you (5 eggs sold at 200g would be 1,000g in total)
29527598_350.png

• They/Them - It/Its - He/Him •
Call me Sliver or SOS for short (Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!)
Just a Rain World fan who loves dragons.
@SliverOfStraw

He is still available! This time I would prefer the gems. I still have to much gen1 laying around :D

I prepare the CR - but take your time!
@SliverOfStraw

He is still available! This time I would prefer the gems. I still have to much gen1 laying around :D

I prepare the CR - but take your time!
bAJJxk.png
alright! thank you, as soon as i have the gems i'll add them to the crossroads ^^
alright! thank you, as soon as i have the gems i'll add them to the crossroads ^^

• They/Them - It/Its - He/Him •
Call me Sliver or SOS for short (Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!)
Just a Rain World fan who loves dragons.
1 2