Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | yelloweye's accents | COATL M
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56
Okay perfect, good to know! Thanks for the info <3
Okay perfect, good to know! Thanks for the info <3
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
Sent payment and found I forgot to order another ...... If there are extra copies of Skin: Unknown mushrooms, please give me a chance to buy, it doesn't look like it will run another round sad
Sent payment and found I forgot to order another ...... If there are extra copies of Skin: Unknown mushrooms, please give me a chance to buy, it doesn't look like it will run another round sad
I have sent payment for the two I was on the list for c: I hope the last one I signed up for will get up for grabs in the next run~ ^-^
I have sent payment for the two I was on the list for c: I hope the last one I signed up for will get up for grabs in the next run~ ^-^
ddcv99s-be92c0a8-91f9-4e00-8f02-54a8c84cb460.gif Xaphan | she/her | adult | Denmark

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
ah I'm super sorry but my friend surprise gifted me a copy of parasiting mushrooms! I just came back from holiday travels to check, I'm so sorry ;3;
ah I'm super sorry but my friend surprise gifted me a copy of parasiting mushrooms! I just came back from holiday travels to check, I'm so sorry ;3;
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@BeingOfSalt it's totally ok! i'm super happy for you <3
@BeingOfSalt it's totally ok! i'm super happy for you <3
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
Also update for everyone on the reprint list: all skins returned from queue, I'm just quite busy with irl stuff now so i need a week of time to send all of them! Thank you so much for your patience <3
Also update for everyone on the reprint list: all skins returned from queue, I'm just quite busy with irl stuff now so i need a week of time to send all of them! Thank you so much for your patience <3
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
Hi! Sorry to bother you - I found your astonishing Accent: Prymara, and I think it really suits this dragon I have: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45696028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/456961/45696028.png[/img][/url] However I see print runs have just been done so I'll have to wait for the next run to get it. How much time approximately does it take, and what are the chances you'll have some leftovers from this run that I could get?
Hi!
Sorry to bother you - I found your astonishing Accent: Prymara, and I think it really suits this dragon I have:
45696028.png

However I see print runs have just been done so I'll have to wait for the next run to get it. How much time approximately does it take, and what are the chances you'll have some leftovers from this run that I could get?
My Dragon Cave scrollMy sales tabdreaming city pixelsDogiCrimson's pixelsGalopa's Old Oaks - Old dragons shelter and re-homing serviceUseful guides and resourcesMy art logMy dragon logMy wishlist and services
@yelloweye

hiya! do you have any leftovers of marevo? if not could you put me down for a reprint? thank you!
@yelloweye

hiya! do you have any leftovers of marevo? if not could you put me down for a reprint? thank you!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
hihi i used to be Literature and totally forgot i ordered an accent from you D: i apologize!
hihi i used to be Literature and totally forgot i ordered an accent from you D: i apologize!
just a little lad
@Yelloweye I'm so sorry this is late! for some reason I didn't see your post! and I hope it's not too late. I sent payment tho!
@Yelloweye I'm so sorry this is late! for some reason I didn't see your post! and I hope it's not too late. I sent payment tho!
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56