Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Stained Glass Workshop [FULL]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Ackie Next up, Purled! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ulcwAIL.png[/img] As always, if there's anything I can edit or add don't hesitate to ask!
@Ackie Next up, Purled!
ulcwAIL.png
As always, if there's anything I can edit or add don't hesitate to ask!
Sign_2.png
@robsypi The dark, mysterious and beautiful Samira:D [img]https://i.imgur.com/Nvzgbvl.png[/img] Inae will be finished by tomorrow morning!
@robsypi The dark, mysterious and beautiful Samira:D
Nvzgbvl.png
Inae will be finished by tomorrow morning!
Sign_2.png
@sunbones GOSH! Your stained glass is so pretty! I absolutely loooove Samira's!

Also, I think it keeps slipping my mind, but I wanted to thank you for the compliments on the color schemes for my dragons. :') I always worry that I have too many blues and purples so I'm glad that someone thinks that's not the case! I can't wait for Inae! I'm sure it'll be just as gorgeous as the rest have been!
@sunbones GOSH! Your stained glass is so pretty! I absolutely loooove Samira's!

Also, I think it keeps slipping my mind, but I wanted to thank you for the compliments on the color schemes for my dragons. :') I always worry that I have too many blues and purples so I'm glad that someone thinks that's not the case! I can't wait for Inae! I'm sure it'll be just as gorgeous as the rest have been!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WU3hGib.gif K5ijH6S.pngBoarder's Den
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@robsypi I don't think it's possible to have too many blues and purplesXD They're actually my favorite colors to work with because there are so many gorgeous hues! Inae is no exception:D [img]https://i.imgur.com/9cRuPAv.png[/img] If there is anything I can edit or add, don't hesitate to ask! I really appreciate your patience, as well as the lore you shared for your pretties:D
@robsypi I don't think it's possible to have too many blues and purplesXD They're actually my favorite colors to work with because there are so many gorgeous hues! Inae is no exception:D
9cRuPAv.png
If there is anything I can edit or add, don't hesitate to ask! I really appreciate your patience, as well as the lore you shared for your pretties:D
Sign_2.png
@sunbones I absolutely love Inae's! I adore all of them! Thank you so much for designing these for my dragons! I can't wait to throw more at you sometime!
@sunbones I absolutely love Inae's! I adore all of them! Thank you so much for designing these for my dragons! I can't wait to throw more at you sometime!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WU3hGib.gif K5ijH6S.pngBoarder's Den
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@Ackie Next up, Patterned! I appreciate your patience, it took a few reworks to get her linework looking right hahaha. I wanted to incorporate the diamond pattern on her chest and her witchy elements:D [img]https://i.imgur.com/3QyB7Q2.png[/img] As always if there's anything I can edit or add, please let me know! Kapst will be done tomorrow evening:)
@Ackie Next up, Patterned! I appreciate your patience, it took a few reworks to get her linework looking right hahaha. I wanted to incorporate the diamond pattern on her chest and her witchy elements:D
3QyB7Q2.png
As always if there's anything I can edit or add, please let me know! Kapst will be done tomorrow evening:)
Sign_2.png
oops, I ran off to show Purled's to everyone and forgot to gush to you about how much I love it. c: "eeeee!" pretty much sums it up. so many character elements! and I'm sure I havent even noticed them all. <3 I think my favorite is the plushie stitching

sent Patterned's to a friend who says it's their fav of the three I've gotten so far! (Purled's is mine but Purled is my favorite character of mine ever dont tell the others). these cauldrons though! *swoon*

also if you're the type of person who likes pointing out all the subtle things so they can actually be properly recognized, I am so here for a laundry list of "and then I did this...and then I did this" if you want. by no means am I asking for the extra effort, I just know *I* would be that person if I were the artist. xD
oops, I ran off to show Purled's to everyone and forgot to gush to you about how much I love it. c: "eeeee!" pretty much sums it up. so many character elements! and I'm sure I havent even noticed them all. <3 I think my favorite is the plushie stitching

sent Patterned's to a friend who says it's their fav of the three I've gotten so far! (Purled's is mine but Purled is my favorite character of mine ever dont tell the others). these cauldrons though! *swoon*

also if you're the type of person who likes pointing out all the subtle things so they can actually be properly recognized, I am so here for a laundry list of "and then I did this...and then I did this" if you want. by no means am I asking for the extra effort, I just know *I* would be that person if I were the artist. xD
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Ackie I'm so glad you like them, hearing that always makes my day!! Purled especially has such a beautiful color scheme, all of your neo dragons have been a joy to work with!! I actually love sharing my process so I'm really happy you asked :,D [img]https://i.imgur.com/ezkJufH.png[/img] With most of yours, I referenced both the neopet and the dragon as reference pics, and this one for Kapst was a true mix of both! I incorporated these little runes around him in the center panel because they are nice and symmetrical: [img]https://pets.neopets.com/cpn/kapst/1/4.png[/img] ...and centered the design around the wooden helm look to reference his pirate past:D I also added in the little fish from his dragon apparel because you can't go wrong with fish:) Thank you so much again for your patience, I know the queue gets long towards the end so I really appreciate you bearing with me! If there's anything I can edit I'm more than happy to do so. I'll be working on a few edits for Zwev tomorrow so you'll have some options to choose from:D
@Ackie I'm so glad you like them, hearing that always makes my day!! Purled especially has such a beautiful color scheme, all of your neo dragons have been a joy to work with!!
I actually love sharing my process so I'm really happy you asked :,D
ezkJufH.png
With most of yours, I referenced both the neopet and the dragon as reference pics, and this one for Kapst was a true mix of both!
I incorporated these little runes around him in the center panel because they are nice and symmetrical:
4.png
...and centered the design around the wooden helm look to reference his pirate past:D I also added in the little fish from his dragon apparel because you can't go wrong with fish:)
Thank you so much again for your patience, I know the queue gets long towards the end so I really appreciate you bearing with me! If there's anything I can edit I'm more than happy to do so. I'll be working on a few edits for Zwev tomorrow so you'll have some options to choose from:D
Sign_2.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38