Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Bears [H] Other bears
1 2
I'm looking for some bears (and impostor bears) and I'm willing to trade them 1:1 for the ones I have multiples of! Let me know which bears you'd like to trade either here or just by setting up a CR offer and writing it into the comments there. WANT: [item=Fungusbearing Phony][item=Wavebreak Snarler] HAVE: [item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Polarfreeze Defender]
I'm looking for some bears (and impostor bears) and I'm willing to trade them 1:1 for the ones I have multiples of! Let me know which bears you'd like to trade either here or just by setting up a CR offer and writing it into the comments there.

WANT:
Fungusbearing Phony Wavebreak Snarler

HAVE:
Sunbeam Ursa Cragbacked Bouldursa Graveyard Guardian Polarfreeze Defender
IQJmIq3.png
Bump!
Bump!
IQJmIq3.png
Starbear for Bramblekeep? :) Unfortunately all I have/need, but I'm happy to if you're open!
Starbear for Bramblekeep? :) Unfortunately all I have/need, but I'm happy to if you're open!
@Yuuya

Sounds good! I'll send you a CR offer. =)
@Yuuya

Sounds good! I'll send you a CR offer. =)
IQJmIq3.png
Bump!
Bump!
IQJmIq3.png
Bump!
Bump!
IQJmIq3.png
Bump!
Bump!
IQJmIq3.png
@hitodama89
My extra Sundial Imposter for your Lavaborne Hoax?

Edit: I apparently also have an extra Wavebreak Snarler so that for your Sunbeam Ursa?
@hitodama89
My extra Sundial Imposter for your Lavaborne Hoax?

Edit: I apparently also have an extra Wavebreak Snarler so that for your Sunbeam Ursa?
@lostthought

Sounds great! <3
@lostthought

Sounds great! <3
IQJmIq3.png
Bump!
Bump!
IQJmIq3.png
1 2