Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding
1 2 3 4
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12955640][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/129557/12955640_350.png[/img][/url] [size=6][b]Welcome to Bijou's Bazaar![/b][/size] [Size=2]Did you know: The "cristatus" in [I]Pavo cristatus[/I] means "crested" and refers to the distinctive crown of feathers on the Indian blue peafowl's head?[/size] [/center] ----- [b]What I am seeking:[/b][LIST] [*]Timed coliseum grinding for 30 or 60 minutes, at 40g/kt per 30 minutes, in venues [u]at or below[/u] Harpy's Roost. [*]Per-battle grinding in groups of 100 battles, at 15g/kt per 100, in venues [u]at or below[/u] Volcanic Vents. [*][b]During festivals you keep fest loot.[/b][/LIST] [b]How many hours/battles?:[/b][LIST] [*]Timed grinds the first time should be 30 minutes only, in crystal pools [u]or below[/u]. [*]Grinders on the repeat grinders list, located below, may do timed grinds indefinitely without asking and with added perks! [*]Per-battle grinds can be any multiple of 100, any time, without asking and with added perks! [/LIST] [b]What for?[/b] I collect/track data on grind results for fun. The results and current tracking can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3203817/1#post_53218190]here[/url]! [b]Why do I like Rainsong/Crystal Pools/Sandswept Delta?:[/b] Because I collect peafowl-themed items! I breed and keep peafowl in real life, and it delights me to have more items that relate to them, and those venues have them! Our collection counts can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3203817/1#post_53218189]here[/url], and I'm happy to trade if you collect other things! [center][item=jade peacock][item=stone collar][item=large stone collar][item=azure lure] [item=sublime peacock][item=parda][item=king parda][item=fisher's companion] [size=2][i]My preciouses...[/i][/size] [/center] ----- [b]Rules and Process[/b] [LIST] [*]For consistency, please use a full L25, statted/eliminate-stoned team to do the timed grinds. Per battle grinds can be done with any team setup. [*]Please vault your inventory before starting, so you know for sure what drops. [*]Per-battle is preferred if you're using a mobile client. Please use a click counter of some sort to keep track of your battle count. [*][b]You do not have to post here or wait for a response to grind for me the first time.[/b] [*]Please post to ask before beginning additional grinds. [*]You can pick the venue or ask me if you want input. [*]Please send loot as one 2-way CR and the rest 1-way, [b]with a note in the 2-way about how long the grind is for.[/b] This tells me how much to pay, but I also use it for data tracking later. [*]I will not ever decline a per-battle or first-time timed grind CR, but I reserve the right to decline timed grinds after the first. [/LIST]
12955640_350.png
Welcome to Bijou's Bazaar!
Did you know: The "cristatus" in Pavo cristatus means "crested" and refers to the distinctive crown of feathers on the Indian blue peafowl's head?

What I am seeking:
  • Timed coliseum grinding for 30 or 60 minutes, at 40g/kt per 30 minutes, in venues at or below Harpy's Roost.
  • Per-battle grinding in groups of 100 battles, at 15g/kt per 100, in venues at or below Volcanic Vents.
  • During festivals you keep fest loot.

How many hours/battles?:
  • Timed grinds the first time should be 30 minutes only, in crystal pools or below.
  • Grinders on the repeat grinders list, located below, may do timed grinds indefinitely without asking and with added perks!
  • Per-battle grinds can be any multiple of 100, any time, without asking and with added perks!

What for? I collect/track data on grind results for fun. The results and current tracking can be found here!

Why do I like Rainsong/Crystal Pools/Sandswept Delta?: Because I collect peafowl-themed items! I breed and keep peafowl in real life, and it delights me to have more items that relate to them, and those venues have them! Our collection counts can be found here, and I'm happy to trade if you collect other things!
Jade Peacock Stone Collar Large Stone Collar Azure Lure
Sublime Peacock Parda King Parda Fisher's Companion
My preciouses...

Rules and Process
  • For consistency, please use a full L25, statted/eliminate-stoned team to do the timed grinds. Per battle grinds can be done with any team setup.
  • Please vault your inventory before starting, so you know for sure what drops.
  • Per-battle is preferred if you're using a mobile client. Please use a click counter of some sort to keep track of your battle count.
  • You do not have to post here or wait for a response to grind for me the first time.
  • Please post to ask before beginning additional grinds.
  • You can pick the venue or ask me if you want input.
  • Please send loot as one 2-way CR and the rest 1-way, with a note in the 2-way about how long the grind is for. This tells me how much to pay, but I also use it for data tracking later.
  • I will not ever decline a per-battle or first-time timed grind CR, but I reserve the right to decline timed grinds after the first.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46482859][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/464829/46482859_350.png[/img][/url] [size=6][b]Gizmo's Gladiators[/b][/size] [Size=2]Did you know: it takes 3 years for male peafowl to reach maturity and up to six years for their train plumage to reach fully mature length? And they have to regrow it new every year![/size] [/center] ----- [b]All per-battle grinders as well as grinders listed in this area:[/b] [LIST] [*]Are welcome to grind indefinitely without waiting to hear from me first. [*]Are welcome to grind in any venue level that pleases them. [*]Are paid at 50g/kt per 30 minutes. [*]May keep any unhatched eggs and/or boss familiars (please let me know in the 2-way CR if they dropped, just for tracking purposes) except a fear frog (and just until I manage to get one). [*]May ask about keeping other items if they're collecting something, like I am! [*]May ask about item/wishlist payment instead of g/t. ----- [/LIST] [center] [Quote=Timed Grinder Repeat List] saowen99, Hihamburger, CxcoWxlf, TrashManNik, Unisieppari, WolfCrystal, OlderThanBones, IllusiveFox, [/Quote][/center]
46482859_350.png
Gizmo's Gladiators
Did you know: it takes 3 years for male peafowl to reach maturity and up to six years for their train plumage to reach fully mature length? And they have to regrow it new every year!

All per-battle grinders as well as grinders listed in this area:
  • Are welcome to grind indefinitely without waiting to hear from me first.
  • Are welcome to grind in any venue level that pleases them.
  • Are paid at 50g/kt per 30 minutes.
  • May keep any unhatched eggs and/or boss familiars (please let me know in the 2-way CR if they dropped, just for tracking purposes) except a fear frog (and just until I manage to get one).
  • May ask about keeping other items if they're collecting something, like I am!
  • May ask about item/wishlist payment instead of g/t.
Timed Grinder Repeat List wrote:
saowen99, Hihamburger, CxcoWxlf, TrashManNik, Unisieppari, WolfCrystal, OlderThanBones, IllusiveFox,
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6020065][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/60201/6020065_350.png[/img][/url] [size=6][b]Osiris' Ostentation[/b][/size] [Size=2]Did you know: a party of peafowl is sometimes called an ostentation?[/size] [/center] ----- [quote=It may be becoming a problem...] [columns] [item=Sublime Peacock] count at 3,269 [item=parda] count at 44 [item=king parda] count at 76 [color=transparent]____________________________________ [nextcol] [item=Jade Peacock] count at 3,534 [item=stone collar] count at 1,420 [item=large stone collar] count at 2,815 [/columns][/quote] ----- [quote=Outside the jungle...] [columns] [item=false-peacock quail] count at 117 [item=azure lure] count at 350 [item=fisher's companion] count at 494 [color=transparent]____________________________________ [nextcol] [item=peacock firebird] count at 5 [item=peacock spider] count at 1 [item=speckled peacock spider] count at 1 [/columns] [/quote] [center](Collection counts update weekly)
6020065_350.png
Osiris' Ostentation
Did you know: a party of peafowl is sometimes called an ostentation?

It may be becoming a problem... wrote:
Sublime Peacock count at 3,269
Parda count at 44
King Parda count at 76

Outside the jungle... wrote:
False-Peacock Quail count at 117
Azure Lure count at 350
Fisher's Companion count at 494
(Collection counts update weekly)
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1961366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/19614/1961366_350.png[/img][/url] [size=6][b]Tantus' Tracking[/b][/size] [Size=2]Did you know: There are actually 3 species of peafowl in the known world; [I]Pavo cristatus[/I] (blue peafowl), [I]Pavo muticus[/I] (green peafowl), and [I]Afropavo congensis[/I] (African congo peafowl)?[/size] [/center] On top of collecting peafowl-themed items, I collect data! For now, I am tracking number of food item drops per 30/60 minutes vs 100 battles. That tracking can be found [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t0CSJdqKtGL91eZucfQ4Y1caug_t-LiRyzaKIjl21Lo/edit#gid=327568502]here[/url]! If you're interested in adding to the dataset, you can do grinding for me, or simply send me a PM or post here with which venue, how long, and how many food items you acquired. I'm always interested in more data for venues with fewer responses.
1961366_350.png
Tantus' Tracking
Did you know: There are actually 3 species of peafowl in the known world; Pavo cristatus (blue peafowl), Pavo muticus (green peafowl), and Afropavo congensis (African congo peafowl)?

On top of collecting peafowl-themed items, I collect data! For now, I am tracking number of food item drops per 30/60 minutes vs 100 battles. That tracking can be found here!

If you're interested in adding to the dataset, you can do grinding for me, or simply send me a PM or post here with which venue, how long, and how many food items you acquired. I'm always interested in more data for venues with fewer responses.
@Kedreeva

I haven't done any grinding for you previously but I am getting ready to grind now, for an hour. I'll send everything when I am done. ^^
@Kedreeva

I haven't done any grinding for you previously but I am getting ready to grind now, for an hour. I'll send everything when I am done. ^^
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 Excellent, I look forward to it!
@kitsune56 Excellent, I look forward to it!
@Kedreeva

Completed grinding. CR's sent
@Kedreeva

Completed grinding. CR's sent
XdA0BPq.png
@Kedreeva

Thank you so much! I will grind for you again if you like. ^^
@Kedreeva

Thank you so much! I will grind for you again if you like. ^^
XdA0BPq.png
It's a little late for me tonight, but, I can do some grinding for you tomorrow if that's okay
It's a little late for me tonight, but, I can do some grinding for you tomorrow if that's okay
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
@Kedreeva

I haven’t done grinding for someone yet I mostly do it for myself but I would be glad to! My limit is 5 hours in a single week I use 3 lvl 25’s with Eliminate so it fits your requirements (not all three are in team I was leveling a dragon)
@Kedreeva

I haven’t done grinding for someone yet I mostly do it for myself but I would be glad to! My limit is 5 hours in a single week I use 3 lvl 25’s with Eliminate so it fits your requirements (not all three are in team I was leveling a dragon)
Cyno or Albedo... im farming for both but who do i pull for...
Probably whoever re-runs first. (Genshin~)
1 2 3 4