Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Convince me to leave shadow?
1 2
Probably Arcane or fire. Both have lovely primals, both have lovely aestetics and art.

I'd personally vote for fire just because they have the best flight background art imo and would probably do better in dom than arcane. But at the end of the day, pick whichever flight makes you happy ^^
Probably Arcane or fire. Both have lovely primals, both have lovely aestetics and art.

I'd personally vote for fire just because they have the best flight background art imo and would probably do better in dom than arcane. But at the end of the day, pick whichever flight makes you happy ^^
y7z4RJK.png
I'd try and advocate for staying in shadow, but my only reason for hoping to return is just lore and sentimental reasons :(

But Wind is really fun! I found their soft green eyes work well with a lot of pairs! Also really friendly, and has some great dom themes they do!

Arcane is also good! They might not place much for dom, but they profit push practically at least once every month (from what I've gathered last year). Also, pretty pink eyes!
I'd try and advocate for staying in shadow, but my only reason for hoping to return is just lore and sentimental reasons :(

But Wind is really fun! I found their soft green eyes work well with a lot of pairs! Also really friendly, and has some great dom themes they do!

Arcane is also good! They might not place much for dom, but they profit push practically at least once every month (from what I've gathered last year). Also, pretty pink eyes!
Come over to Ice! We got some of the best all-purpose eyes, plus floofy dragons! Not to mention we also place dom a decent amount and we also have cats
Come over to Ice! We got some of the best all-purpose eyes, plus floofy dragons! Not to mention we also place dom a decent amount and we also have cats
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
earth got rock, rocks r pretty c:
earth got rock, rocks r pretty c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
1 2