Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Familiars for Newbies!
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Yomiya" date="2023-01-09 13:48:33" ] Hello! Any fams would be great as i am new here :'> Thank you for helping others [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] [quote name="Rottfactor" date="2023-01-09 14:08:02" ] all of the familiars i have are currently equipped to dragons, i'd like some more if you're willing to spare :) ty [/quote] Crossroads sent! Welcome to FR and enjoy!
Yomiya wrote on 2023-01-09 13:48:33:
Hello!
Any fams would be great as i am new here :'>
Thank you for helping others
Rottfactor wrote on 2023-01-09 14:08:02:
all of the familiars i have are currently equipped to dragons, i'd like some more if you're willing to spare :) ty

Crossroads sent! Welcome to FR and enjoy!
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
Greetings! would like some aswell! Only if thats possible of coursse!! thank you so so much
Greetings! would like some aswell! Only if thats possible of coursse!! thank you so so much
Thank you for doing this!!
windsinger.png
[quote name="Apollo0" date="2023-01-10 08:33:44" ] Greetings! would like some aswell! Only if thats possible of coursse!! thank you so so much [/quote] [quote name="Syasper" date="2023-01-10 09:01:25" ] Thank you for doing this!! [/quote] You're most welcome! Both of you have been sent some gifts :) enjoy
Apollo0 wrote on 2023-01-10 08:33:44:
Syasper wrote on 2023-01-10 09:01:25:

You're most welcome! Both of you have been sent some gifts :) enjoy
Hi, I am new and would like to have some familiars, please. You are very kind.
[quote name="Yzeld" date="2023-01-13 20:47:15" ] Hi, I am new and would like to have some familiars, please. You are very kind. [/quote] Hi! So sorry I missed this. I just sent some familiars your way. Enjoy! I still have a ton left if anyone is interested :)
Yzeld wrote on 2023-01-13 20:47:15:

Hi! So sorry I missed this. I just sent some familiars your way. Enjoy!

I still have a ton left if anyone is interested :)
Hello, I would love some familiars.
[quote name="SilverMaple" date="2023-01-16 07:05:23" ] Hello, I would love some familiars. [/quote] Sure thing! Sending things your way soon
SilverMaple wrote on 2023-01-16 07:05:23:
Sure thing! Sending things your way soon
hi there, I just joined recently and I do have some familiars but not many, if it's okay I would like to request some from you. thank you very much for doing this :D
hi there, I just joined recently and I do have some familiars but not many, if it's okay I would like to request some from you. thank you very much for doing this :D
k6ftfga.png 1vAtYxM.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
kCHWEjf.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
Ca6EHIb.png
xlJfgCt.png
Rl71vuP.png
oaolHwW.png
o4KdtaP.png
pixil-frame-0245.png
W2pwiXX.png
8GgdVkW.png
VOowzno.png
gYW0j5f.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
[quote name="xSuperMario64x" date="2023-01-16 16:45:52" ] hi there, I just joined recently and I do have some familiars but not many, if it's okay I would like to request some from you. thank you very much for doing this :D [/quote] Welcome to FR! Just sent you some :)
xSuperMario64x wrote on 2023-01-16 16:45:52:

Welcome to FR! Just sent you some :)
1 2 3 4