Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ilios' art shop ( open | G/T/USD )
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72
@ilios

Username: hikumi
Character: lets hope this works - Id love to get art of her with the reddish colored dress at the bottom right since its a new outfit she got during a special day
Commission type: shaded fullbody - Id like to pay in 4 elemental eggs and the rest in gems if possible (if you have any updated wishlist I also have a few valuable/rare items)
Apparel/Accents (fr dragons only):
Description: they are a cheerful sociable friendly bard who specializes in playing music and storytelling
Other: Id love to have them with the mentioned reddish dress from the ref, and either playing/holding the bagpipes OR using their white rapier you can see at the left since I have no art of her fencing/using it. She learned to fight with a rapier almost like dancing/in an elegant way. For further ref/info you can check her TH, I just didnt link it before bc I have no other art of her dress
@ilios

Username: hikumi
Character: lets hope this works - Id love to get art of her with the reddish colored dress at the bottom right since its a new outfit she got during a special day
Commission type: shaded fullbody - Id like to pay in 4 elemental eggs and the rest in gems if possible (if you have any updated wishlist I also have a few valuable/rare items)
Description: they are a cheerful sociable friendly bard who specializes in playing music and storytelling
Other: Id love to have them with the mentioned reddish dress from the ref, and either playing/holding the bagpipes OR using their white rapier you can see at the left since I have no art of her fencing/using it. She learned to fight with a rapier almost like dancing/in an elegant way. For further ref/info you can check her TH, I just didnt link it before bc I have no other art of her dress
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi Hello! Thank you for ordering. I love her design so much! I can do your commission for 6.5kg, and I currently value elemental eggs at 270g. Do you have a discord for more convenient communication?
@Hikumi Hello! Thank you for ordering. I love her design so much! I can do your commission for 6.5kg, and I currently value elemental eggs at 270g. Do you have a discord for more convenient communication?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Kxida hello! I can do an upgrade option, as it won’t be a hassle for me to continue the commission if you like it!

For a fullbody sketch it will be 1.1kg! You can send this in a one way cr at your earliest convenience. If you have a discord, I can also communicate easier through their messaging, but if not, I will still utilize this thread to contact you about your commission.
@Kxida hello! I can do an upgrade option, as it won’t be a hassle for me to continue the commission if you like it!

For a fullbody sketch it will be 1.1kg! You can send this in a one way cr at your earliest convenience. If you have a discord, I can also communicate easier through their messaging, but if not, I will still utilize this thread to contact you about your commission.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Archanarchists I currently do not take bribes for rendered commissions as they take much longer than character commissions and I’m very strapped for time for the next few months. Thank you for your understanding.
@Archanarchists I currently do not take bribes for rendered commissions as they take much longer than character commissions and I’m very strapped for time for the next few months. Thank you for your understanding.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios
Of course, do you still take bribes for other slots then? Just to make things clear!
@ilios
Of course, do you still take bribes for other slots then? Just to make things clear!
@archanarchists I do for everything except signatures and rendered scenes! (which I already mentioned) I'm just not used to receiving them since orders usually aren't expensive enough to garner a bribe, but I'm still open to considering them.
@archanarchists I do for everything except signatures and rendered scenes! (which I already mentioned) I'm just not used to receiving them since orders usually aren't expensive enough to garner a bribe, but I'm still open to considering them.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios Great! My discord is Kaida™#0898 :)
@ilios Great! My discord is Kaida™#0898 :)
CVVoJp3.gif
Username: archanarchists
Character: this guy
Commission type:2 shaded fullbody, I'd like to get him in 2 outfits if possible even if on the same pose, I'll pay with a fire sprite
Description: The Scholar is a calm and sometimes playful man, loves card tricks.
Other: One of the outfits would be the one in the reference, the other would be basically a palette swap alongside the presence of the makeup on the eyes

Edit: @ilios
I'd like to be added to the pinglist instead since I forgot to tag you, apologies.
Username: archanarchists
Character: this guy
Commission type:2 shaded fullbody, I'd like to get him in 2 outfits if possible even if on the same pose, I'll pay with a fire sprite
Description: The Scholar is a calm and sometimes playful man, loves card tricks.
Other: One of the outfits would be the one in the reference, the other would be basically a palette swap alongside the presence of the makeup on the eyes

Edit: @ilios
I'd like to be added to the pinglist instead since I forgot to tag you, apologies.
@ilios

oh wow I love how he looks in your style!! thank you!! <3
@ilios

oh wow I love how he looks in your style!! thank you!! <3
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
username: stanley
character: charlie - ref here
type: flat bust (edit: just realized i'm not sure if busts include arms or not, if they don't i'll go for a full!)
description: i'd love to see him in casual clothing, but i haven't thought of a pose or specific outfit yet. if you think of something before i do that's totally fine with me though! there's tons of examples in his gallery of the sort of stuff he wears.
other: if you need more detail i can pm you!
username: stanley
character: charlie - ref here
type: flat bust (edit: just realized i'm not sure if busts include arms or not, if they don't i'll go for a full!)
description: i'd love to see him in casual clothing, but i haven't thought of a pose or specific outfit yet. if you think of something before i do that's totally fine with me though! there's tons of examples in his gallery of the sort of stuff he wears.
other: if you need more detail i can pm you!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72