Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Twiggle's Lanternlit Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
ohhhh, I love it -- thank ya so much!! glad ya liked doodling him :]
ohhhh, I love it -- thank ya so much!! glad ya liked doodling him :]
9.jpg
@Twiggle omggg I love it thank you so much!! ;0; I love the stars!
@Twiggle omggg I love it thank you so much!! ;0; I love the stars!
Woah, those are so cute! Thank you very much!! Will have to keep an eye out for more slot openings ^^
Woah, those are so cute! Thank you very much!! Will have to keep an eye out for more slot openings ^^
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Twiggle

omg they both look fantastic!!! <33 thank you so much!!
@Twiggle

omg they both look fantastic!!! <33 thank you so much!!
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
[center]@TuxTheStrayCat @Zoyki @Enoch @Liseline @IBeeJuliana @CosmicCalico @Dreamily @Sequel @Disillusionist @Equuinox @SereneSprout @Amo @Jemondial @Mazurkas --- [img]https://i.imgur.com/XOWqrL2.png[/img] [size=1](Special thanks to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/452331]Dipperkat[/url] for letting me draw her Azalea!)[/size] Happy Hearts Day! Opening up the shop again and I've made some minor changes. I'll be splitting the doodle commissions up from the general slot list so that other people will have a chance at grabbing icons and (our newest addition) fullbodies! Along with that, I've made a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3196415#post_53023436]bribe list[/url] to help out with my Vista collecting quest. Thanks for reading and I hope y'all have fun with the site's back-to-back events![/center]
@TuxTheStrayCat @Zoyki @Enoch @Liseline @IBeeJuliana @CosmicCalico @Dreamily @Sequel @Disillusionist @Equuinox @SereneSprout @Amo @Jemondial @Mazurkas

---

XOWqrL2.png
(Special thanks to Dipperkat for letting me draw her Azalea!)

Happy Hearts Day!
Opening up the shop again and I've made some minor changes. I'll be splitting the doodle commissions up from the general slot list so that other people will have a chance at grabbing icons and (our newest addition) fullbodies! Along with that, I've made a bribe list to help out with my Vista collecting quest.
Thanks for reading and I hope y'all have fun with the site's back-to-back events!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Ooh last time I forgot to order but here I am first and ready to snatch some amazing art :333 Oh yeah ok to the point may I pls Oder a halfbody ms paint doodle of my gal Villi! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78399075][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783991/78399075_350.png[/img][/url] I’ll send payment as soon as the order is confirmed :3 (if not it’s probably bcs the internet broke again, bare with me if so XD)
Ooh last time I forgot to order but here I am first and ready to snatch some amazing art :333

Oh yeah ok to the point may I pls Oder a halfbody ms paint doodle of my gal Villi!

78399075_350.png
I’ll send payment as soon as the order is confirmed :3 (if not it’s probably bcs the internet broke again, bare with me if so XD)
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
Heya, I’d love to nab some more art!
Character: Ribbit
Commission Style: Full Doodle
Payment Type: Gems
Personality: Artists choice
Extra: Of course, simplify as much as needed. I know the UMA is a lot
Heya, I’d love to nab some more art!
Character: Ribbit
Payment Type: Gems
Personality: Artists choice
Extra: Of course, simplify as much as needed. I know the UMA is a lot
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No worries, I can do a half body for your Wildclaw for about 10kt/gems! Once you send it over, I'll get started <3!
Nice to see you again, I'd love to draw Ribbit! I'll try to include much of the skin as I can, it's so pretty on them! Your total will end up being 200 gems, thank you!
No worries, I can do a half body for your Wildclaw for about 10kt/gems! Once you send it over, I'll get started <3!
Nice to see you again, I'd love to draw Ribbit! I'll try to include much of the skin as I can, it's so pretty on them! Your total will end up being 200 gems, thank you!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Character: main ref and uniform ref
Payment Type: Treasure
Personality: just a happy/neutral expression. for pose you can take on the challenge of the trombone (if needed i can provide "how to hold a trombone" resources). this is completely optional though as trombones are relatively annoying to draw
Extra: i'd like you to keep his uniform on! please note that in the dragon reference, the uniform is messed up so use the other reference provided. you can simplify it as you wish
Character: main ref and uniform ref
Payment Type: Treasure
Personality: just a happy/neutral expression. for pose you can take on the challenge of the trombone (if needed i can provide "how to hold a trombone" resources). this is completely optional though as trombones are relatively annoying to draw
Extra: i'd like you to keep his uniform on! please note that in the dragon reference, the uniform is messed up so use the other reference provided. you can simplify it as you wish
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@IBeeJuliana
Oooh, this one looks interesting! I'd be glad to draw Noah! I'm also happy to grab any trombone holding resources from you, if possible! That'll come out to be 200,000 treasure, thank you!
@IBeeJuliana
Oooh, this one looks interesting! I'd be glad to draw Noah! I'm also happy to grab any trombone holding resources from you, if possible! That'll come out to be 200,000 treasure, thank you!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19