Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Items/Currency/Dergs [PAUSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I came here to peek and see if any of these were possible -

I would enjoy, honestly enjoy, a Obelisk gene change scroll since I want to turn all my old dragons into those beauties. They are pure love -- but I'd also enjoy any amount of gems to save up for my Breed Change: Veilspun to change a girl -- or any chests, eggs or old 2022 holiday familiars since I missed that whole year! I took a year break too
I came here to peek and see if any of these were possible -

I would enjoy, honestly enjoy, a Obelisk gene change scroll since I want to turn all my old dragons into those beauties. They are pure love -- but I'd also enjoy any amount of gems to save up for my Breed Change: Veilspun to change a girl -- or any chests, eggs or old 2022 holiday familiars since I missed that whole year! I took a year break too
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
@L1lith Hello, I will like to have some apparel items, Crowns, Mage's Midnight overcoat, Entertainer's tailcoat, Genteel Azure bustle, and gladewalker cape ?Please? My favourite FR emoji is [emoji=peacock feather size=1] and [emoji=phoenix feather size=1]
@L1lith
Hello, I will like to have some apparel items, Crowns, Mage's Midnight overcoat, Entertainer's tailcoat, Genteel Azure bustle, and gladewalker cape ?Please?

My favourite FR emoji is and
She/her, N16btBO.png My Wishlist
I will literally take anything. Things seem to come in useful even when I don't think they will. @BlackStarfire might need some things Please enjoy my latest complete project. I certainly love her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82543435][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/825435/82543435_350.png[/img][/url]
I will literally take anything. Things seem to come in useful even when I don't think they will.

@BlackStarfire might need some things

Please enjoy my latest complete project. I certainly love her
82543435_350.png
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
I would love anything. Everything is useful depending on the dragon and game.
Thank you for sharing.
I would love anything. Everything is useful depending on the dragon and game.
Thank you for sharing.
I'm sorry to bother you @Sprucetea but did you perhaps have a [item=water tome] on your WL before? I noted you down to brew it for you but it doesn't seem to be on your WL anymore...
I'm sorry to bother you @Sprucetea but did you perhaps have a Water Tome on your WL before? I noted you down to brew it for you but it doesn't seem to be on your WL anymore...
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
Hello! I would love anything as a new player! I was thinking of expanding my bestiary, and add more apparel I didn't realize FR had emojis until now, I'd say the pink gem emojis pretty! [emoji=pink gem size=1]
Hello! I would love anything as a new player! I was thinking of expanding my bestiary, and add more apparel

I didn't realize FR had emojis until now, I'd say the pink gem emojis pretty!
no worries, i did have a water tome on my wishlist but was actually able to brew one myself recently! i do really appreciate the thought though and i'd hate for it to go to waste, if no one else wants one i'll gladly take it
no worries, i did have a water tome on my wishlist but was actually able to brew one myself recently! i do really appreciate the thought though and i'd hate for it to go to waste, if no one else wants one i'll gladly take it
ePOliyb.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
If they're up for grabs, could I please get this gorgeous baby? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75911935][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/759120/75911935_350.png[/img][/url]
If they're up for grabs, could I please get this gorgeous baby?
75911935_350.png
Hi @L1lith, thank for this! I am a new player and appreciate. [emoji=guardian love size=1] If I can have the pink ottoman and the left facing doorknocker, those would be great. In general, any familiars are a welcome help. Don't know much about figureskating, but for new (to me) games, I've been playing a lot of Marvel Snap. Also DMing online & arty stuff keep me busy. Hope you're well!
Hi @L1lith, thank for this! I am a new player and appreciate.
If I can have the pink ottoman and the left facing doorknocker, those would be great. In general, any familiars are a welcome help.

Don't know much about figureskating, but for new (to me) games, I've been playing a lot of Marvel Snap. Also DMing online & arty stuff keep me busy. Hope you're well!
HI EVERYONE!
I'm too lazy to get everyone their preferred things, so I'm just going to sell stuff in my hoard and give everyone 100kt or 100g. Sorry!
HI EVERYONE!
I'm too lazy to get everyone their preferred things, so I'm just going to sell stuff in my hoard and give everyone 100kt or 100g. Sorry!
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14