Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Slate's Art Shop! (FULL)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
hello
may I be added to the pinglist ?
hello
may I be added to the pinglist ?
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
May I be added to the pinglist?
I can pay with items :D
May I be added to the pinglist?
I can pay with items :D
y0YshUu.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HZwoWz7.png[/img] [size=4]Hey everyone!! Took a nice long break and am feeling pretty good and ready to open again :] Coming back with some pretty big shop changes - Doodles weren't really ever ordered, so I took them off and added a tier for the really shapey art I've done a few times recently and quite enjoy. Besides that, there were some minor pricing changes but that's it! Slots are open [/size] [size=1]Pinglist:@meatmaggot, @Kael, @soulykins, @Bashett, @Vylance, @YetDarker, @Innisfree, @PastelDiamond, @Hawkshadow180, @DawnofFire, @Marbleway, @Shisa, @ClearBright, @Ronnie1107, @xLILM0NSTERx, @Kano3Shuuya, @Dinsdale, @Legettios, @CrystallizedMoon, @RBG, @Meraraki, @Rayymond, @Draconawitches, @AimaElsecaller, @endsinger, @Theophilus, @DragonsMythos, @FallingUpstairs, @AWB, @Kaminome, @aeons, @Muranidae, @Jekra, @Lunergod, @SourKnight, @Rainilith, @wolvykasu, @Enoch[/size] [/center]
HZwoWz7.png

Hey everyone!! Took a nice long break and am feeling pretty good and ready to open again :]

Coming back with some pretty big shop changes - Doodles weren't really ever ordered, so I took them off and added a tier for the really shapey art I've done a few times recently and quite enjoy. Besides that, there were some minor pricing changes but that's it! Slots are open

Pinglist:@meatmaggot, @Kael, @soulykins, @Bashett, @Vylance, @YetDarker, @Innisfree, @PastelDiamond, @Hawkshadow180, @DawnofFire, @Marbleway, @Shisa, @ClearBright, @Ronnie1107, @xLILM0NSTERx, @Kano3Shuuya, @Dinsdale, @Legettios, @CrystallizedMoon, @RBG, @Meraraki, @Rayymond, @Draconawitches, @AimaElsecaller, @endsinger, @Theophilus, @DragonsMythos, @FallingUpstairs, @AWB, @Kaminome, @aeons, @Muranidae, @Jekra, @Lunergod, @SourKnight, @Rainilith, @wolvykasu, @Enoch
are you still doing signature pixels? if so i'd like a slot :)
are you still doing signature pixels? if so i'd like a slot :)
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@slate021, could I grab a slot? Maybe two? And get back to you in the morning when it's not bedtime?
@slate021, could I grab a slot? Maybe two? And get back to you in the morning when it's not bedtime?
@Legettios Sure thing! It's been awhile since I've done pixels though so I'd want to get pm feedback on progress shots :V

@Innisfree Ofc, you've been added to the slots! (I'll put you down for one slot, but if you decide to get two comms that's fine ^^)
@Legettios Sure thing! It's been awhile since I've done pixels though so I'd want to get pm feedback on progress shots :V

@Innisfree Ofc, you've been added to the slots! (I'll put you down for one slot, but if you decide to get two comms that's fine ^^)
Hi! I’d love to get some art and I saw you were also accepting items. I was wondering if any of these items may interested you ^^ [item=Eerie Cyan Clawrings] [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] [item=Cindersphere Baubles] [item=Marshlurker's Drape] [item=Mistral Mantle] [item=Herald's Scroll] [item=Lightning Aura] [item=Earth's Charm] [item=Shadow's Charm] [item=Vigilant Sparrow] [item=Sparksylph] [item=Will o' the Wisp]
Hi! I’d love to get some art and I saw you were also accepting items. I was wondering if any of these items may interested you ^^

Eerie Cyan Clawrings Cloak of the Cosmos Cindersphere Baubles Marshlurker's Drape Mistral Mantle Herald's Scroll Lightning Aura Earth's Charm Shadow's Charm Vigilant Sparrow Sparksylph Will o' the Wisp
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Silvercats2 Yes, from that group I'd be interested in the Cindersphere Baubles, Cloak of the Cosmos, Vigilant Sparrow, and Sparksylph :]

What were you looking to get?
@Silvercats2 Yes, from that group I'd be interested in the Cindersphere Baubles, Cloak of the Cosmos, Vigilant Sparrow, and Sparksylph :]

What were you looking to get?
thats fine by me! i'd like to have these two done for me and my wife :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77300867][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773009/77300867_350.png[/img][/url] (scries in bio) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76092329][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/760924/76092329_350.png[/img][/url] i'd love to have each separately but touching noses when put together - otherwise no specific requests. and of course, simplify and/or completely omit some things as you see fit ^^ if anything isnt alright with you i can always choose another dragon!
thats fine by me! i'd like to have these two done for me and my wife :)

77300867_350.png
(scries in bio)

76092329_350.png

i'd love to have each separately but touching noses when put together - otherwise no specific requests. and of course, simplify and/or completely omit some things as you see fit ^^ if anything isnt alright with you i can always choose another dragon!
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@Legettios seems good to me - I’ll get back to you with some sketches soon ^^
@Legettios seems good to me - I’ll get back to you with some sketches soon ^^
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29