Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA Clearout (UPDATED 03/26)
1 2 3 4
@Brightflight I have it listed for 2kg, but I'm flexible.
@Brightflight I have it listed for 2kg, but I'm flexible.
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
I'll put it on my wishlist and might come back later with an offer! Feel free to ping me about it in a month or two if I haven't come back for it and you're still looking for a buyer?
I'll put it on my wishlist and might come back later with an offer! Feel free to ping me about it in a month or two if I haven't come back for it and you're still looking for a buyer?
@Brightflight sounds good!
@Brightflight sounds good!
How much would you be looking for for [item=accent: white as snow] ?
How much would you be looking for for Accent: white as snow ?
@Falcolmreynolds so it turns out the artist is reprinting it until January 15 at 500g, so as much as I want your money I feel I must direct you there.
@Falcolmreynolds so it turns out the artist is reprinting it until January 15 at 500g, so as much as I want your money I feel I must direct you there.
ah! awesome, thanks!
ah! awesome, thanks!
After a brief kinda-hiatus, I'm back!

@Brightflight are you still interested in SS-Deneb?
After a brief kinda-hiatus, I'm back!

@Brightflight are you still interested in SS-Deneb?
Thanks for the ping! It's definitely still on my wishlist but I'm still saving for some other projects first. I'd love to pick it up in a month or two if It's still available! (and always happy to get a reminder ping :)) Since I don't have a set timeline I don't think it would be fair for me to ask for a hold on it.
Thanks for the ping! It's definitely still on my wishlist but I'm still saving for some other projects first. I'd love to pick it up in a month or two if It's still available! (and always happy to get a reminder ping :)) Since I don't have a set timeline I don't think it would be fair for me to ask for a hold on it.
@Brightflight no problem! Thanks for the speedy reply :)
@Brightflight no problem! Thanks for the speedy reply :)
Hey! I'm very interested in

What would you be looking for, for it? :3
Hey! I'm very interested in

What would you be looking for, for it? :3
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
1 2 3 4