Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [s]sketches for eggs/gems [open]
1 2 3
@LArte sure! I think that sounds perfect, I'll take a spot. Thank you!
@LArte sure! I think that sounds perfect, I'll take a spot. Thank you!
No b o u n c e, No p l a y.
https://schreibertooth.deviantart.com/
@LArte Whatever you think is fair! A halfbody would be amazing, though ^^
@LArte Whatever you think is fair! A halfbody would be amazing, though ^^
zy8HEZC.gif
@chardano great! I’ll mark you down for a half body :D
@chardano great! I’ll mark you down for a half body :D
they/he
art
how much would a colored headshot of shianni be? c:
how much would a colored headshot of shianni be? c:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@LArte awesome :D id love to snag that if ya still open !
@LArte awesome :D id love to snag that if ya still open !
They/he/it
just an eldritch horror, vibin .>.
Always up for an art trade :)
@Kiralia sorry for the delay, I got a bit busy, that’d be 2 eggs for a coloured headshot!
@Kiralia sorry for the delay, I got a bit busy, that’d be 2 eggs for a coloured headshot!
they/he
art
@LArte you're fine, and thank you! I see the title says you're closed now, so I'm not sure if it's still alright for me to ask for a slot?
@LArte you're fine, and thank you! I see the title says you're closed now, so I'm not sure if it's still alright for me to ask for a slot?
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@kiralia you asked before I closed shop, I left a slot in the queue open for you so of course it’s perfectly alright!
@kiralia you asked before I closed shop, I left a slot in the queue open for you so of course it’s perfectly alright!
they/he
art
@LArte awesome, i'd love a slot for a colored headshot then c:
@LArte awesome, i'd love a slot for a colored headshot then c:
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@hathaweird @/chardano @attagremlin @kiralia

I’m pinging you guys since you guys were waiting on my queue from last month. I’m very sorry that I’ve been radio silent for so long, stuff in my life got unexpectedly stressful which ended up draining me and burnt me out, and that de-motivated me from playing flightrising or drawing digitally.

If you’d like to cancel your commission(s) due to the long wait that’s perfectly understandable and I’ll take your name off the list. If you’d like me to continue with your commission I’ll do my best to get it done within 2-3 weeks!
@hathaweird @/chardano @attagremlin @kiralia

I’m pinging you guys since you guys were waiting on my queue from last month. I’m very sorry that I’ve been radio silent for so long, stuff in my life got unexpectedly stressful which ended up draining me and burnt me out, and that de-motivated me from playing flightrising or drawing digitally.

If you’d like to cancel your commission(s) due to the long wait that’s perfectly understandable and I’ll take your name off the list. If you’d like me to continue with your commission I’ll do my best to get it done within 2-3 weeks!
they/he
art
1 2 3