Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | misplaced items and where you find them
1 2
In my old room I had a mirror inside my wardrobe on one of the doors and would often place either my glasses or phone on one of the inside shelves while getting ready and then immediately forget where I put em even tho they were right beside me </3
In my old room I had a mirror inside my wardrobe on one of the doors and would often place either my glasses or phone on one of the inside shelves while getting ready and then immediately forget where I put em even tho they were right beside me </3
79079225_0jqAX51OAKtksya.png
If it's not sitting on my desk where I put everything, then it's lost to this world.
If it's not sitting on my desk where I put everything, then it's lost to this world.
9iqeDz7.png
it's always in the last place you look!

I've lost an embroidery needle to The Void (it fell between the floorboards in a vacation home, lost forever), I've lost my phone while it was in my hand (I was half asleep and grabbed it without looking, then rolled over to look and didn't connect the thing in my hand with the thing missing from my nightstand), and I have always misplaced at least two notebooks at any time (usually they're just in another bag).

my grandma once thought she'd lost her glasses while she was wearing them, she was half asleep though so I can't blame her.
it's always in the last place you look!

I've lost an embroidery needle to The Void (it fell between the floorboards in a vacation home, lost forever), I've lost my phone while it was in my hand (I was half asleep and grabbed it without looking, then rolled over to look and didn't connect the thing in my hand with the thing missing from my nightstand), and I have always misplaced at least two notebooks at any time (usually they're just in another bag).

my grandma once thought she'd lost her glasses while she was wearing them, she was half asleep though so I can't blame her.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I have (might be had at this point) a D12 that constantly disappears and reappears of its own volition, typically showing up in a place that only something of its size could get into. It is currently somewhere in my room (I think) and it’s been gone since like 2019…
I have (might be had at this point) a D12 that constantly disappears and reappears of its own volition, typically showing up in a place that only something of its size could get into. It is currently somewhere in my room (I think) and it’s been gone since like 2019…
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
Always misplacing EVERYTHING even if i'm always at my home in my room and I'm not the one who will take anything from this place
But sometimes I find anything not in the right place (at least my brain thinks that it is not the right place for this thing) and asking myself "how it's even get there?" :D
Always misplacing EVERYTHING even if i'm always at my home in my room and I'm not the one who will take anything from this place
But sometimes I find anything not in the right place (at least my brain thinks that it is not the right place for this thing) and asking myself "how it's even get there?" :D
VMwt1Rp.png
Hello-hello! Hope y'all save and sound tonight!
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
LCqISMP.png
rI18gRz.png
Feel free to ask me anything you wanna know! I can't promise to answer ASAP, but I'll try to do so!
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
P1rk5do.png
EBelcIh.png
you know when youre looking for something you recently know you had in your hand and youre desperately trying to find it, ripping things apart, tearing your bed sheets away, throwing pillows. Only to find out its been in your hand the entire time.
you know when youre looking for something you recently know you had in your hand and youre desperately trying to find it, ripping things apart, tearing your bed sheets away, throwing pillows. Only to find out its been in your hand the entire time.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
i once lost my airpods (in the case) for days. i intentionally tore all of the blankets and pillows off my bed and searched the whole thing because i knew that's likely where they were. didn't find them, put everything back on my bed and just used my wired ones until they turned up.

then one morning i turned around and they were just sitting on my bed, cradled in a blanket. no one else goes in my room, let alone touches my bed. they just somehow miraculously appeared in the one spot i already tore apart and searched. still have no idea how i ever managed to miss them, lol
i once lost my airpods (in the case) for days. i intentionally tore all of the blankets and pillows off my bed and searched the whole thing because i knew that's likely where they were. didn't find them, put everything back on my bed and just used my wired ones until they turned up.

then one morning i turned around and they were just sitting on my bed, cradled in a blanket. no one else goes in my room, let alone touches my bed. they just somehow miraculously appeared in the one spot i already tore apart and searched. still have no idea how i ever managed to miss them, lol
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
there's been an embarrassing number of times where i've "misplaced" my glasses just to find them on my face a few minutes later. adhd really is amazing.
there's been an embarrassing number of times where i've "misplaced" my glasses just to find them on my face a few minutes later. adhd really is amazing.
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I constantly forget my phone in the bathroom...

And my drawing tablet pen ended up in the garbage can once.
I constantly forget my phone in the bathroom...

And my drawing tablet pen ended up in the garbage can once.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
1 2