Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (lf) 1X1 fr rp
1 2 3
^
^
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
^
^
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
[quote name="Whim" date="2022-11-29 20:25:18" ] hello!! I'm Whim (she/her) and I've just got back on FR after a bit of a hiatus, and I forgot how much I missed my dragons and my lore. So I want to use them! Very TLDR; I have two groups: one is a clan of reserved and hidden dryads, who are civil but do their best to avoid other dragons. The other is a group of strange beast-like dragons that are also hidden away, but tend to be more aggressive, especially towards other dragons. I have a little more info in my clan page, but this is just something we can talk about / unveil through rp. I want to help you develop your dragons too! Is there a way our groups accidentally get intertwined, a way that tension or a misunderstanding form? I'm open to just about anything, but I just want something with legs that can be somewhat long-term. Tell me about what you got going on w/ your group!! A few other things:: - I'm fairly literate and average a few paragraphs a response. I would prefer a partner that can just kind of match the energy! - i'm 20 years old, I don't mind rping with younger. i stay pretty pg 13+ and don't super enjoy romance-based plots so it's just not something i'm really concerned with, just an fyi! - full time student, part-time internship, friends n relationships, yaddayadda I still reply pretty much daily to a few times daily, but I can have some full/away weekends so I appreciate patience! - I'm a little biased towards making a thread on this site to RP, (it gives me a reason to be checking this site so i don't forget to feed my dragons :)) ) but I usually go through and can do discord! [/quote] Alright, Hi. I think we'd might be a good fit with one another. I dive deep into the lore back in the day and though I have some catching up to do, im back from a long two-year break as well. I got some colorful characters we can play with. I also speck heavy into the deity lore, so if you have any dragons who wish to dive into their beleifes I can host a good plot with that. I'd also be interested in having something to come back to this place as well. We're around the same age, and I'm also looking into making a long term RP partner. Hit me up if you're interested.
Whim wrote on 2022-11-29 20:25:18:
hello!! I'm Whim (she/her) and I've just got back on FR after a bit of a hiatus, and I forgot how much I missed my dragons and my lore. So I want to use them!

Very TLDR; I have two groups: one is a clan of reserved and hidden dryads, who are civil but do their best to avoid other dragons. The other is a group of strange beast-like dragons that are also hidden away, but tend to be more aggressive, especially towards other dragons. I have a little more info in my clan page, but this is just something we can talk about / unveil through rp.

I want to help you develop your dragons too! Is there a way our groups accidentally get intertwined, a way that tension or a misunderstanding form? I'm open to just about anything, but I just want something with legs that can be somewhat long-term. Tell me about what you got going on w/ your group!!

A few other things::

- I'm fairly literate and average a few paragraphs a response. I would prefer a partner that can just kind of match the energy!
- i'm 20 years old, I don't mind rping with younger. i stay pretty pg 13+ and don't super enjoy romance-based plots so it's just not something i'm really concerned with, just an fyi!
- full time student, part-time internship, friends n relationships, yaddayadda I still reply pretty much daily to a few times daily, but I can have some full/away weekends so I appreciate patience!
- I'm a little biased towards making a thread on this site to RP, (it gives me a reason to be checking this site so i don't forget to feed my dragons :)) ) but I usually go through and can do discord!

Alright, Hi. I think we'd might be a good fit with one another. I dive deep into the lore back in the day and though I have some catching up to do, im back from a long two-year break as well. I got some colorful characters we can play with. I also speck heavy into the deity lore, so if you have any dragons who wish to dive into their beleifes I can host a good plot with that. I'd also be interested in having something to come back to this place as well. We're around the same age, and I'm also looking into making a long term RP partner. Hit me up if you're interested.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
^
^
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
^
^
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
^
^
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
bumping again
bumping again
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
^
^
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Ooh I like the second beast like dragon group! I would love to roleplay with you.

I’m also not into romance plots, I personally find it difficult
Ooh I like the second beast like dragon group! I would love to roleplay with you.

I’m also not into romance plots, I personally find it difficult
xpxalNl.gif
^
^
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
1 2 3