Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what genes should ancients get next?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Shiver They've had it for a while.
@Shiver They've had it for a while.
this is great
this is great

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
[quote name="oneluckyduck" date="2023-01-11 18:41:28" ] Contour for Undertides! I keep going to put it on them, and then I realize....no....it does not exist.... :C Edit: and while we're here, linebreaking terts that don't clip multigaze please I am begging you, I am begging you I love multigaze so much and I can't use most linebreak terts. Why did Angler betray me this way!! [/quote] augh this I love multigaze but i just basically can't use MG on any ancients since i also want to use the linebreak terts and they just. clip. so. badly. but also excited for speckle/freckle on veils! i love that set.
oneluckyduck wrote on 2023-01-11 18:41:28:
Contour for Undertides! I keep going to put it on them, and then I realize....no....it does not exist.... :C

Edit: and while we're here, linebreaking terts that don't clip multigaze please I am begging you, I am begging you I love multigaze so much and I can't use most linebreak terts. Why did Angler betray me this way!!

augh this I love multigaze but i just basically can't use MG on any ancients since i also want to use the linebreak terts and they just. clip. so. badly.

but also excited for speckle/freckle on veils! i love that set.
I'd love to see Gaolers get Fern/Paisley!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[quote name="PrimalGoddess" date="2023-01-11 20:45:57" ] I'd love to see Gaolers get Fern/Paisley! [/quote] A bit late since the trade is gone though lol
PrimalGoddess wrote on 2023-01-11 20:45:57:

A bit late since the trade is gone though lol
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="@Undel" date="2023-01-11 16:50:27" ] [quote name="Shiver" date="2023-01-11 16:49:32" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2023-01-11 16:48:54" ] Guys, I have a lot of switches. But should I touch them? [/quote] Yes [/quote] I mean, that's probably all the argument I needed. *touches* [/quote] *casually waits for the Announcement post* [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
@Undel wrote on 2023-01-11 16:50:27:
Shiver wrote on 2023-01-11 16:49:32:
Undel wrote on 2023-01-11 16:48:54:
Guys, I have a lot of switches. But should I touch them?
Yes

I mean, that's probably all the argument I needed. *touches*
*casually waits for the Announcement post*
[quote name="creosote" date="2023-01-11 18:43:23" ] jaguar for veils T_T [/quote] my number 1 wish for parallel genes for ancients......... please i also was going to say that we aslo need petals and butterfly but evidently its already there so there we go (not petals yet though, or toxin) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=140&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=0&winggene=144&wings=136&auth=2cec12a9307c4137560f947952a7c9ce5b922b26&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
creosote wrote on 2023-01-11 18:43:23:
jaguar for veils T_T
my number 1 wish for parallel genes for ancients......... please

i also was going to say that we aslo need petals and butterfly but evidently its already there so there we go (not petals yet though, or toxin)
dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=140&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=0&winggene=144&wings=136&auth=2cec12a9307c4137560f947952a7c9ce5b922b26&dummyext=prev.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I would love a bioluminescent Undertide... Honestly Undertides are my most favorite breed right now so I would be so elated to see them get Starmap/Constellation/Angler. Veilspun are stunning, but I think they would also be amazing with Blossom in their beautiful manes! As for modern genes, Jaguar/Rosette might be neat! Or even Flaunt/Flair. I think Banescales deserve more love, and would look really cool with Pharaoh/Sarcophagus, or Wasp/Bee! Gaolers could use more love too, maybe Skink/Spinner or Boulder/Myrid would go well with their breed? Aberrations are funky, but I wonder what they would look like with Cherub /Seraph. I find the contrast of the theme with their breed quite amusing! All in all I look forward to whatever comes next! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I would love a bioluminescent Undertide... Honestly Undertides are my most favorite breed right now so I would be so elated to see them get Starmap/Constellation/Angler.

Veilspun are stunning, but I think they would also be amazing with Blossom in their beautiful manes! As for modern genes, Jaguar/Rosette might be neat! Or even Flaunt/Flair.

I think Banescales deserve more love, and would look really cool with Pharaoh/Sarcophagus, or Wasp/Bee!

Gaolers could use more love too, maybe Skink/Spinner or Boulder/Myrid would go well with their breed?

Aberrations are funky, but I wonder what they would look like with Cherub /Seraph. I find the contrast of the theme with their breed quite amusing!

All in all I look forward to whatever comes next!

ShopSigText_Short_F.png___ RubyThroated_Zephyrtail_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Tiny.pngLilacWish_Flixie_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Small_Feature.pngStygs_Creature_Curios_Carnelian_Nibbler_Bottle_Tiny.png _____AleretheBustSig_Small.png
I've pushed quite a few more buttons and flipped more switches. (or more accurately, set some stuff that's been being prepped for the last several days to active ;-) )

On the note of transparency, the little bits of teasing and fun tonight were me putting up a bit of the update early, not directly taking requests from this thread.

That said, letting us know what you want to see in the game -particularly in the suggestions forum- is always helpful and welcome. Even though we don't reply there often, we are reading and keeping up with your ideas and wishlists! This particular update was partially inspired by a couple of posts pointing out how Veilspun had a pretty low gene count, especially in comparison to some of the other ancients. Continuing to bring out genes for all of our ancients and moderns is something we intend to keep working on, even if it's not in a huge drop like this. :)
I've pushed quite a few more buttons and flipped more switches. (or more accurately, set some stuff that's been being prepped for the last several days to active ;-) )

On the note of transparency, the little bits of teasing and fun tonight were me putting up a bit of the update early, not directly taking requests from this thread.

That said, letting us know what you want to see in the game -particularly in the suggestions forum- is always helpful and welcome. Even though we don't reply there often, we are reading and keeping up with your ideas and wishlists! This particular update was partially inspired by a couple of posts pointing out how Veilspun had a pretty low gene count, especially in comparison to some of the other ancients. Continuing to bring out genes for all of our ancients and moderns is something we intend to keep working on, even if it's not in a huge drop like this. :)
@Undel idk if this is the right thread or we wait for the update thread, but Poison (Veilspun) gene requires same materials as Toxin (Veilspun)? Edit: also then an informal [i]thank you[/i] for the Veilspun gene updates until the update thread is up [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
@Undel idk if this is the right thread or we wait for the update thread, but Poison (Veilspun) gene requires same materials as Toxin (Veilspun)?

Edit: also then an informal thank you for the Veilspun gene updates until the update thread is up
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11