Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rosy's 50/50 raffle!
[center]Hello there I'm Rosy and this is my 50/50 raffle So what is a 50/50 raffle? Well it's quite simple, each participant can purchase as many tickets as they want, all at a set price. When the raffle ends the winner (selected via random wheel) will receive 50% of the amount gotten from tickets sold. So if tickets were 10G each and 50 tickets were purchased the winner would get 250G! You can purchase as many tickets as you want! If we sell a lot of tickets I might throw in a few bonuses. [b]Tickets are 10 gems each. [/b] [left] [emoji=new friend size=1] Referrals: For each 5 people you bring in that purchase at least 1 ticket I'll throw in a little surprise bonus if you win! More referrals = more bonuses if you win. For each 10 people you bring in you will get 2 free tickets. If 500 tickets total are bought I will select a runner up winner who will get a nocturne egg.[/left] [left] To purchase tickets simply send a CR with gems for however many tickets you'd like to buy. Please make it clear the CR is for the raffle.[/left] [left] If this does well I might make it a monthly raffle. Tickets would be different items/currencies each time and would cost different amounts. Let me know if you'd like to be on a pinglist for future raffles[/left] The raffle ends 1/30 at midnight PST That's all you need to know to play![/center]
Hello there I'm Rosy and this is my 50/50 raffle
So what is a 50/50 raffle? Well it's quite simple, each participant can purchase as many tickets as they want, all at a set price. When the raffle ends the winner (selected via random wheel) will receive 50% of the amount gotten from tickets sold. So if tickets were 10G each and 50 tickets were purchased the winner would get 250G!

You can purchase as many tickets as you want! If we sell a lot of tickets I might throw in a few bonuses.
Tickets are 10 gems each.
Referrals: For each 5 people you bring in that purchase at least 1 ticket I'll throw in a little surprise bonus if you win! More referrals = more bonuses if you win.
For each 10 people you bring in you will get 2 free tickets.
If 500 tickets total are bought I will select a runner up winner who will get a nocturne egg.
To purchase tickets simply send a CR with gems for however many tickets you'd like to buy. Please make it clear the CR is for the raffle.
If this does well I might make it a monthly raffle. Tickets would be different items/currencies each time and would cost different amounts. Let me know if you'd like to be on a pinglist for future raffles

The raffle ends 1/30 at midnight PST

That's all you need to know to play!
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
Pinglist:
Pinglist:
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
bump
bump
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
I'd like to buy 1 ticket! Is it okay if I use treasure instead of gems? Ping me if I win!
I'd like to buy 1 ticket! Is it okay if I use treasure instead of gems? Ping me if I win!
mxKfJDB.png7ntZZGM.png
wh3Tiip.pngm0OgmQP.png
LGvol4P.png5vnsOgE.png
MQadkUW.pngcZOnhJ9.png
eRwbrSc.pngUawspVz.png
Np4NxIR.pngfkWjutW.png
@Echoleaf123 yeah that works!
@Echoleaf123 yeah that works!
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif