Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what genes should ancients get next?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
swirl/marbled and flaunt/flair for everyone please!! also i desperately want poi/tox on gaolers just to see what it does to their manes. toxin on obbies is glorious, and i want to see that glory on gaos
swirl/marbled and flaunt/flair for everyone please!! also i desperately want poi/tox on gaolers just to see what it does to their manes. toxin on obbies is glorious, and i want to see that glory on gaos
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Banes desperately need more sparkly genes, they are so starved for pretty genes. I need them to get Bee asap, and Fla/Fla too!
Banes desperately need more sparkly genes, they are so starved for pretty genes. I need them to get Bee asap, and Fla/Fla too!
60218142.png
*casually flips a switch*
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-01-11 15:59:54" ] *casually flips a switch* [/quote] Say what now
Undel wrote on 2023-01-11 15:59:54:

Say what now
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-01-11 15:59:54" ] *casually flips a switch* [/quote] [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
[quote name="@Speedypigeon" date="2023-01-11 13:47:03" ] [b]2 gem genes[/b] that affect the stomach area. We need more treasure genes please. [/quote] Capsule isn't a gem gene, it's a Baldwin gene But yes, give abbbers underbelly pls
@Speedypigeon wrote on 2023-01-11 13:47:03:
2 gem genes that affect the stomach area. We need more treasure genes please.
Capsule isn't a gem gene, it's a Baldwin gene
But yes, give abbbers underbelly pls
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Veil poi/tox has been confirmed in the workshop...
Veil poi/tox has been confirmed in the workshop...
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Oh boy I've got a few.

Gaolers: Honestly, I think Ribbon/Eel could be interesting. I'm glad they got Flair/Flaunt though- I remember how that finally seemed to make Gaolers popular. Though I'd also like to see more linebreaking genes on 'em in general. ^^

Banes: Bee/Wasp, or any sparkly gene. At least they have Sparkle, but c'mon I'd like to see a sparkly wyvern. </3

Veils: OH BOY. A LOTTA GENES FOR 'EM. Flair/Flaunt, Pharaoh/Sarcophagus- honestly they need genes in general. They've got iirc the least of any Ancient rn. I pray they get more cool patterns representing more bugs tbh.

Aberrations: Underbelly. Please. I beg. Yes, they got Glimmer before Underbelly. It drives me nuts personally because I know this one Aberration I have would look great with it (Glimmer doesn't have the right vibe for this Abe tbh), but I can't give them the gene. ;-;

If we go with genes currently on other Ancients, WRAITH. That one could be awesome imo! >:D

Undertide: ...Glimmer. Maybe Scorpion? But honestly, they got a lot of genes compared to the rest- iirc they have 66 genes rn.

Edit: Hey hol up, did Veils have Poison prior???? I just went to scry a potential project and uh. I swear that wasn't there earlier today.
Oh boy I've got a few.

Gaolers: Honestly, I think Ribbon/Eel could be interesting. I'm glad they got Flair/Flaunt though- I remember how that finally seemed to make Gaolers popular. Though I'd also like to see more linebreaking genes on 'em in general. ^^

Banes: Bee/Wasp, or any sparkly gene. At least they have Sparkle, but c'mon I'd like to see a sparkly wyvern. </3

Veils: OH BOY. A LOTTA GENES FOR 'EM. Flair/Flaunt, Pharaoh/Sarcophagus- honestly they need genes in general. They've got iirc the least of any Ancient rn. I pray they get more cool patterns representing more bugs tbh.

Aberrations: Underbelly. Please. I beg. Yes, they got Glimmer before Underbelly. It drives me nuts personally because I know this one Aberration I have would look great with it (Glimmer doesn't have the right vibe for this Abe tbh), but I can't give them the gene. ;-;

If we go with genes currently on other Ancients, WRAITH. That one could be awesome imo! >:D

Undertide: ...Glimmer. Maybe Scorpion? But honestly, they got a lot of genes compared to the rest- iirc they have 66 genes rn.

Edit: Hey hol up, did Veils have Poison prior???? I just went to scry a potential project and uh. I swear that wasn't there earlier today.
x72ysXo.png
veils desperately need any genes really

please pinstripe and sarc for all ancients so i can finish my project
veils desperately need any genes really

please pinstripe and sarc for all ancients so i can finish my project
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-01-11 15:59:54" ] *casually flips a switch* [/quote] OMG YOU DIDN'T- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=140&breed=19&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=138&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=138&auth=7b568b9c5cc9419eb5e7b961b42fd1dd76385afd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Edit: image fix. Also I can't see Toxin yet in the workshop. Just Poison for now
OMG YOU DIDN'T-
dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=140&breed=19&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=138&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=138&auth=7b568b9c5cc9419eb5e7b961b42fd1dd76385afd&dummyext=prev.png

Edit: image fix. Also I can't see Toxin yet in the workshop. Just Poison for now
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11