Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whhhyyyyyyy :(((((
I accidentally sold a Charged Duneberry to Crim for like 1000t (I think) when there's only two of them on the AH, one for 200g, the other for 1000g- and now it's gone and it was 15 FOOD POINTS and I can never get it back :(
I accidentally sold a Charged Duneberry to Crim for like 1000t (I think) when there's only two of them on the AH, one for 200g, the other for 1000g- and now it's gone and it was 15 FOOD POINTS and I can never get it back :(
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
They're absolutely not selling for that price, so whatever you got from Crim was fair
They're absolutely not selling for that price, so whatever you got from Crim was fair
[quote name="@Corviknight" date="2023-01-11 06:29:56" ] They're absolutely not selling for that price, so whatever you got from Crim was fair [/quote] Nah, even then they'd be at least 50kt/50g. They're among the rarest food items you can obtain from gathering, and absolutely sell at high prices to collectors. Source: Been here for 8 years, bought and sold multiple of those sorts of items. (Specifically, Starfish, Lemmings, Cherries, and Mantises are the rare ones.) They're slow sells, but they DO sell. It's worth keeping those around! Now you know for next time. Stick em in the vault, shield them from Crim's grubby claws.
@Corviknight wrote on 2023-01-11 06:29:56:
Nah, even then they'd be at least 50kt/50g. They're among the rarest food items you can obtain from gathering, and absolutely sell at high prices to collectors.

Source: Been here for 8 years, bought and sold multiple of those sorts of items. (Specifically, Starfish, Lemmings, Cherries, and Mantises are the rare ones.) They're slow sells, but they DO sell.

It's worth keeping those around! Now you know for next time. Stick em in the vault, shield them from Crim's grubby claws.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows

I wish there was a way to undo Crim trades
@UserOfShadows

Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
[quote name="@MangoDeRainWonk" date="2023-01-11 08:20:57" ] UserOfShadows I wish there was a way to undo Crim trades [/quote] Yeah... That would be nice. Still, though, you're not doomed. The chance to gather another one will always be there. They're RARE, but they're not impossible to find. I wish you luck and may Lootcifer guide your rng. (Or Rngesus if that's more your pick!)
@MangoDeRainWonk wrote on 2023-01-11 08:20:57:
UserOfShadows

Yeah... That would be nice. Still, though, you're not doomed. The chance to gather another one will always be there. They're RARE, but they're not impossible to find. I wish you luck and may Lootcifer guide your rng. (Or Rngesus if that's more your pick!)
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
I know my choice is extreme but this is why I just do not interact with Crim at all ^^;
I know my choice is extreme but this is why I just do not interact with Crim at all ^^;
eP65k0J.png