Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Looking for Artists! (closed for a bit)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@GhostlySilver
Wow sorry for never responding! I had some irl stuff I had to deal with
If you're still up for it I'd love a no background minimal shading and detail drawing of this new dragon character I made: http://storyshepherd.deviantart.com/art/Desert-Dragon-Mine-Now-457141989
@GhostlySilver
Wow sorry for never responding! I had some irl stuff I had to deal with
If you're still up for it I'd love a no background minimal shading and detail drawing of this new dragon character I made: http://storyshepherd.deviantart.com/art/Desert-Dragon-Mine-Now-457141989
xeXkRQt.png
@zookie
I have this kind of art if you are interested? I know not many people are interested in this sort of stuff, so I'm not surprised if you pass ....XP
@zookie
I have this kind of art if you are interested? I know not many people are interested in this sort of stuff, so I'm not surprised if you pass ....XP
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Zookie

Greetings, I was looking through your oc's and would like to give drawing them a chance.
If you need examples of my art you can look here.
If you are interested that is cool, we can talk about price and what you want in a PM or something.
@Zookie

Greetings, I was looking through your oc's and would like to give drawing them a chance.
If you need examples of my art you can look here.
If you are interested that is cool, we can talk about price and what you want in a PM or something.
@MoonGoddess
What are you talking about?? It looks like your thread is getting quite a bit of attention and you are so good at what you do! What a unique artform, I don't often see paper styling and certainly not at that level of detail. Did any of my characters interest you in particular? I might be interested but I'm not sure which of my characters would translate best to that kind of craft.

@Theoiseaubird
I am interested in a Full body flat for 200k, which character did you like best? I love all my characters and I always think it's kind of fun to let the artist decide who they draw, plus that means they might enjoy drawing it more because they go to choose. c:
@MoonGoddess
What are you talking about?? It looks like your thread is getting quite a bit of attention and you are so good at what you do! What a unique artform, I don't often see paper styling and certainly not at that level of detail. Did any of my characters interest you in particular? I might be interested but I'm not sure which of my characters would translate best to that kind of craft.

@Theoiseaubird
I am interested in a Full body flat for 200k, which character did you like best? I love all my characters and I always think it's kind of fun to let the artist decide who they draw, plus that means they might enjoy drawing it more because they go to choose. c:
xeXkRQt.png
@Zookie
Ah, thank you! It's a bit harder to garner interest, due to the pricing and mailing system....XD but thank you for the compliments!

I was rather interested in doing the Desert Sand Rogue, or Quetzalcoatl and Tulan.
I think Quetzalcoatl and Tulan would transfer better into Papercutting form, though? :3
@Zookie
Ah, thank you! It's a bit harder to garner interest, due to the pricing and mailing system....XD but thank you for the compliments!

I was rather interested in doing the Desert Sand Rogue, or Quetzalcoatl and Tulan.
I think Quetzalcoatl and Tulan would transfer better into Papercutting form, though? :3
@MoonGoddess
Hmm I see, you're quite welcome!

Ooooh yes Quetzalcoatl and Tulan would look super neat. They are old characters but I thinking of revisiting them so that's perfect! Once again I'm going to defer to your judgement on whether it's all black or water color, I'm kind of torn on which kind I'd like anyway. Would you like me to send the payment before or after you're finished?
@MoonGoddess
Hmm I see, you're quite welcome!

Ooooh yes Quetzalcoatl and Tulan would look super neat. They are old characters but I thinking of revisiting them so that's perfect! Once again I'm going to defer to your judgement on whether it's all black or water color, I'm kind of torn on which kind I'd like anyway. Would you like me to send the payment before or after you're finished?
xeXkRQt.png
@Zookie
Ah, i'll figure out a sketch for them then! I think they'll look pretty good in black paper...XD

How big did you want it?
laminated?
US resident? XD
I would prefer payment after I finish, so I have something to look forward to. :)

and...are there any more reference pictures or information for the two cuties? :)
@Zookie
Ah, i'll figure out a sketch for them then! I think they'll look pretty good in black paper...XD

How big did you want it?
laminated?
US resident? XD
I would prefer payment after I finish, so I have something to look forward to. :)

and...are there any more reference pictures or information for the two cuties? :)
@MoonGoddess

Okie doke

Hmm the size of that spiral cutout you did is pretty cute, maybe something that size? Or just a bit bigger?
I do like it not laminated but I want it to last awhile so I guess laminated is fine.
I am a US resident, I'll be honest I thought we just got a photo I didn't know you actually sent it in the mail. That's even better!

Sadly no there aren't really any more pictures than that, but i'm pretty lenient when it comes to designs so the markings don't have to be 100% accurate.

Tulan is a small spirit that found the abandoned god Quetzalcoatl and now they both just live in an old mayan ruin together swapping old stories and exploring the ruins.
@MoonGoddess

Okie doke

Hmm the size of that spiral cutout you did is pretty cute, maybe something that size? Or just a bit bigger?
I do like it not laminated but I want it to last awhile so I guess laminated is fine.
I am a US resident, I'll be honest I thought we just got a photo I didn't know you actually sent it in the mail. That's even better!

Sadly no there aren't really any more pictures than that, but i'm pretty lenient when it comes to designs so the markings don't have to be 100% accurate.

Tulan is a small spirit that found the abandoned god Quetzalcoatl and now they both just live in an old mayan ruin together swapping old stories and exploring the ruins.
xeXkRQt.png
@zookie

Alrighty, that sounds like it'll be a good size.
I'll sketch it out and show you in a few days.
Margin size for lamination?

Hahahaha!! Of course i mail it! why would one pay for something cut out only to see it as just a picture? XDD

Yay! i'll give it my best shot! thank you for commissioning me! :)
@zookie

Alrighty, that sounds like it'll be a good size.
I'll sketch it out and show you in a few days.
Margin size for lamination?

Hahahaha!! Of course i mail it! why would one pay for something cut out only to see it as just a picture? XDD

Yay! i'll give it my best shot! thank you for commissioning me! :)
@Zookie [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/1d16c82991253950d1eaf1f77b94f314/tumblr_n91b0rDkl01t0b3u3o1_500.png[/img] Done and done! Hope this was good enough.
@Zookie

tumblr_n91b0rDkl01t0b3u3o1_500.png

Done and done! Hope this was good enough.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12