Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Movie soundtracks done right?
1 2 3 4
What are some movie soundtracks that hit harder than normal songs?

As a big fan of zombie movies, I really enjoy listening to the 28 days later theme. It’s so good. Another that brings me joy listening to it is the world war z theme, which is so calm it’s eerie.

Please share some other good soundtracks! Ty!
What are some movie soundtracks that hit harder than normal songs?

As a big fan of zombie movies, I really enjoy listening to the 28 days later theme. It’s so good. Another that brings me joy listening to it is the world war z theme, which is so calm it’s eerie.

Please share some other good soundtracks! Ty!
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
The Host of Seraphim by Dead Can Dance from The Mist.
The Host of Seraphim by Dead Can Dance from The Mist.
@bladedancer I actually watched the mist last night, and I agree 100% it added such an eerie vibe to them driving slowly through the mist. That movie messed me up for the rest of the night tho lol
@bladedancer I actually watched the mist last night, and I agree 100% it added such an eerie vibe to them driving slowly through the mist. That movie messed me up for the rest of the night tho lol
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
The entirety of the "Tron: Legacy" soundtrack

Daft Punk created a masterpiece in that movie. It sounds so perfect the whole time. Plus the motif for CLU is amazing, it gets me every time.
The entirety of the "Tron: Legacy" soundtrack

Daft Punk created a masterpiece in that movie. It sounds so perfect the whole time. Plus the motif for CLU is amazing, it gets me every time.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
Ghibli movies have really beautiful soundtracks
"The path of the wind" from my neighbour totoro is my favourite track but they all have great soundtracks to my knowledge
I also just remembered the last unicorn theme exists and I have been lasting to it on repeat for an hour now
It was done by the band America who also did "horse with no name" but thats the only other song I know they did
Ghibli movies have really beautiful soundtracks
"The path of the wind" from my neighbour totoro is my favourite track but they all have great soundtracks to my knowledge
I also just remembered the last unicorn theme exists and I have been lasting to it on repeat for an hour now
It was done by the band America who also did "horse with no name" but thats the only other song I know they did
alMN0i2.pngOQwOmsS.png
I'm weak for Dreamworks movie soundtracks in general, but especially How To Train Your Dragon has an amazing soundtrack that always gives me feels. fun fact: the first track, "This Is Berk", introduces almost all character leitmotifs in one single song - except for Toothless' Theme, which isn't introduced until later.
I'm weak for Dreamworks movie soundtracks in general, but especially How To Train Your Dragon has an amazing soundtrack that always gives me feels. fun fact: the first track, "This Is Berk", introduces almost all character leitmotifs in one single song - except for Toothless' Theme, which isn't introduced until later.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2023-01-11 03:18:16" ] I'm weak for Dreamworks movie soundtracks in general, but especially How To Train Your Dragon has an amazing soundtrack that always gives me feels. fun fact: the first track, "This Is Berk", introduces almost all character leitmotifs in one single song - except for Toothless' Theme, which isn't introduced until later. [/quote] THIS. HTTYD has an AWESOME ost
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2023-01-11 03:18:16:
THIS. HTTYD has an AWESOME ost
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
The Lord of the Rings trilogy has an amazing soundtrack, in my opinion.
The Lord of the Rings trilogy has an amazing soundtrack, in my opinion.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
The Prince of Egypt will always bring me to absolute tears with the soundtrack. I'm not of that particular faith but my GOODNESS does it slap regardless. Plus A-tier animation.

Honorable mentions for me personally would be Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron and Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
The Prince of Egypt will always bring me to absolute tears with the soundtrack. I'm not of that particular faith but my GOODNESS does it slap regardless. Plus A-tier animation.

Honorable mentions for me personally would be Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron and Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
PVtiMwp.pngFRT+3 PVtiMwp.pngShe/They PVtiMwp.pngPing Me
P3v4egs.gif
Have you seen The Yellow Sign?
The theme of Shang-Chi and the Ten Rings is an incredible banger, rare Marvel OST banger tbh.

The Lullaby from Pan's Labyrinth gives off exactly the right vibes.

If you have ever seen Amélie, that entire soundtrack is just great piano music.
The theme of Shang-Chi and the Ten Rings is an incredible banger, rare Marvel OST banger tbh.

The Lullaby from Pan's Labyrinth gives off exactly the right vibes.

If you have ever seen Amélie, that entire soundtrack is just great piano music.
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
1 2 3 4