Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Items/Currency/Dergs [PAUSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Thanks for sharing your stuff! I'd love a little treasure and currently looking for a king quillrunner and a hex gene for a hibden slot if you happen to have one :>
Thanks for sharing your stuff! I'd love a little treasure and currently looking for a king quillrunner and a hex gene for a hibden slot if you happen to have one :>
up to here i'l be back tonight!
up to here i'l be back tonight!
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
@L1lith Hi! Thank you for the opportunity! I just started and I wanted to start on the colosseum so I was looking at guides and I need a few items for builds! However the items cost and I'm stuck on Level 4 until I can mess with stats and move sets. I'm still pretty new to things so I'm still maneuvering stuff like familiars and such. Thank you for the opportunity! Fav song - MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT its a really nice song and both versions are cool Fav Derg so far [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/864600640838565888/1061596241873612840/83280847_350.png[url]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83280847[/url][/img] Just got em and I love the colors!
@L1lith

Hi! Thank you for the opportunity!
I just started and I wanted to start on the colosseum so I was looking at guides and I need a few items for builds! However the items cost and I'm stuck on Level 4 until I can mess with stats and move sets.

I'm still pretty new to things so I'm still maneuvering stuff like familiars and such. Thank you for the opportunity!

Fav song - MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT its a really nice song and both versions are cool
Fav Derg so far
83280847_350.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83280847

Just got em and I love the colors!
XC93sMs.png
fOzY5fQ.png
qhK4FYS.png
kHBaXec.png
Cx0Sdv8.png3qGl4En.pngyjMH2e7.pngm78opSZ.png ohvEg5Y.pnglcAFJdA.pngoBrVL41.pngA1eu65w.png
wTBPG5s.png
ygWzlbs.pngqKZAaLK.pngEelxG9K.pngaL21n5x.pngqNaB4mi.pngSjV5FiU.png
n4je4QW.png
@L1lith sorry to hear you are leaving, I've only joined recently and am still figuring ALOT of things out. My fav thing to do at the moment is breed dragons, I love the suspense of not knowing how they will turn out!
I would be really happy with anything you wanted to gift, I'm not looking for anything in particular, I am slowly collecting familiars and apparel as I would like to custom more of my dragons but even food is great coz they eat alot lol. No problem if nothing left or this isn't running anymore. Best of luck in real life!
@L1lith sorry to hear you are leaving, I've only joined recently and am still figuring ALOT of things out. My fav thing to do at the moment is breed dragons, I love the suspense of not knowing how they will turn out!
I would be really happy with anything you wanted to gift, I'm not looking for anything in particular, I am slowly collecting familiars and apparel as I would like to custom more of my dragons but even food is great coz they eat alot lol. No problem if nothing left or this isn't running anymore. Best of luck in real life!
Up to the top of page 10, not that I sent many gifts bc I'm almost dirt poor atp
here, my own post
Up to the top of page 10, not that I sent many gifts bc I'm almost dirt poor atp
here, my own post
uth
uth
Can I have a ice warden familiar?
Can I have a ice warden familiar?
Wishlist
[R] Skin and Gem Item Raffle
[R] Familiars for Tickets
qml57Um.png
Hello!! Can i please have the living luminance familiar and the Golden Starswirl apparel?
Hello!! Can i please have the living luminance familiar and the Golden Starswirl apparel?
Hi, can I get one of each dino family member (I love dinosaurs), an icewarden and some food please? I'm fairly new to the game and would appreciate it, I recommend listening to "achilles, come down" by gang of youths, it's my favourite song.
Hi, can I get one of each dino family member (I love dinosaurs), an icewarden and some food please? I'm fairly new to the game and would appreciate it, I recommend listening to "achilles, come down" by gang of youths, it's my favourite song.
Hi! Came here again to ask if you have any delicate bat wings.. [item=Delicate Bat Wing] I cannot get any from coli and need them for my hibden. I need about 16! Thank you sm!
Hi! Came here again to ask if you have any delicate bat wings..
Delicate Bat Wing
I cannot get any from coli and need them for my hibden.
I need about 16!

Thank you sm!
LEpJMnn.png
sNuSVZA.png
rI18gRz.png

bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14