Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] Two old Wildclaw M UMA

These accents were purchased around 2014 and I don't know the history of 'em. Tbh I forgot about them in my vault :')

I will consider trades of pearlcatcher UMA or offers of gems, treasure or mixed. Not interested in accents of other breeds, sorry! I'm looking to fill out my pearlcatcher accent/skin collection so I may decline offers for skins/accents I already have.

These accents were purchased around 2014 and I don't know the history of 'em. Tbh I forgot about them in my vault :')

I will consider trades of pearlcatcher UMA or offers of gems, treasure or mixed. Not interested in accents of other breeds, sorry! I'm looking to fill out my pearlcatcher accent/skin collection so I may decline offers for skins/accents I already have.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
[emoji=spider size=2]
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png