Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Color Gen1 Directory (Overhauled)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@Altassar

Owow a triple copper g1 imp. That's amazing! I am still enthralled that people manage to get ahold of those scrolls. It's always been a dream of mine as I'd love to turn my trip sunshine pair into imps. Congrats! She's gorgeous! I will get her and your cream boy added to the list. Thanks for sharing! :D
@Altassar

Owow a triple copper g1 imp. That's amazing! I am still enthralled that people manage to get ahold of those scrolls. It's always been a dream of mine as I'd love to turn my trip sunshine pair into imps. Congrats! She's gorgeous! I will get her and your cream boy added to the list. Thanks for sharing! :D
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Thank you I traded a lot of alpha , beta and ks dappervolk stuffs for the scroll. i'm hoping to do the same with lorwolf alpha and ks items so I can imp my triple cream boy too someday
Thank you I traded a lot of alpha , beta and ks dappervolk stuffs for the scroll. i'm hoping to do the same with lorwolf alpha and ks items so I can imp my triple cream boy too someday
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Altassar

Nice! The most I got using offsite stuff was the FR KS fams and items I got using items from Aywas. Though I may have enough super rare crap on Chicken Smoothie to get an imp scroll, only one if I am lucky though. :o If you manage to turn your trip cream boy that would be an awesome feat!

Good luck getting the second one! <3
@Altassar

Nice! The most I got using offsite stuff was the FR KS fams and items I got using items from Aywas. Though I may have enough super rare crap on Chicken Smoothie to get an imp scroll, only one if I am lucky though. :o If you manage to turn your trip cream boy that would be an awesome feat!

Good luck getting the second one! <3
please remove my dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2350817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/23509/2350817_350.png[/img][/url] from the database. At least just her id please. I am uncomfortable having my dragon listed somewhere offsite and I get pms asking to sell her
please remove my dragon 2350817_350.png from the database. At least just her id please. I am uncomfortable having my dragon listed somewhere offsite and I get pms asking to sell her
@Flora

I have removed the ID, but I don't think people are finding your dragon through this directory as opposed to using FR's general search function. Ever since they incorporated the option to search by generation, tracking down triple G1s has been easier than ever. Your best bet is to probably put NFT in your dragon's bio. I never get asked for my triples, only my doubles and a few of the people who have inquired about my doubles found me via the search function. And there are old double directories out there which my dragons are listed on.

Plus, I had long ago put in a strenuous message telling people not to contact anyone with triples listed here about selling them. That is not what the purpose of this directory is for.

Also, I am not sure what you mean by listed 'offsite' as my directory isn't posted anywhere but here on FR.

Edit: I just did a quick dragon search, you and I are the only two active people with triple emeralds onsite. There are four total that are tradable, but the other two users are inactive. All my triples are listed as NFT, so it is likely why people are contacting you.
@Flora

I have removed the ID, but I don't think people are finding your dragon through this directory as opposed to using FR's general search function. Ever since they incorporated the option to search by generation, tracking down triple G1s has been easier than ever. Your best bet is to probably put NFT in your dragon's bio. I never get asked for my triples, only my doubles and a few of the people who have inquired about my doubles found me via the search function. And there are old double directories out there which my dragons are listed on.

Plus, I had long ago put in a strenuous message telling people not to contact anyone with triples listed here about selling them. That is not what the purpose of this directory is for.

Also, I am not sure what you mean by listed 'offsite' as my directory isn't posted anywhere but here on FR.

Edit: I just did a quick dragon search, you and I are the only two active people with triple emeralds onsite. There are four total that are tradable, but the other two users are inactive. All my triples are listed as NFT, so it is likely why people are contacting you.
[center]@Rangiku I'd like to register my gal Urthemiel! (Triple Peridot!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75107127][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751072/75107127_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Rangiku

I'd like to register my gal Urthemiel! (Triple Peridot!)

75107127_350.png
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
@Thrawn

Oh my! A triple peridot! She is super pretty! And that artwork. Very nice! Urthemiel is amazing! I will get her added right away! Thanks for sharing! :3
@Thrawn

Oh my! A triple peridot! She is super pretty! And that artwork. Very nice! Urthemiel is amazing! I will get her added right away! Thanks for sharing! :3
[center][size=2]@Rangiku Hey there! I'd like to add my Triple Blood Hemonoa to the list. I might be selling him soon, but he should at least be on the list before that. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66756887][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/667569/66756887_350.png[/img][/url]
@Rangiku Hey there!
I'd like to add my Triple Blood Hemonoa to the list.
I might be selling him soon, but he should at least be on the list before that.

66756887_350.png
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@loreshark

Hey there!

Sorry my response is slow; I’ve been in the hospital since the 19th going through a lot, but you got a lovely boy there! Triple blood is such a great combo with those particular genes. Shame if you sell him, D: but I appreciate you showcasing him nonetheless. :> I will be sure to get him added after I get out of the hospital. ^^ Thanks for sharing!
@loreshark

Hey there!

Sorry my response is slow; I’ve been in the hospital since the 19th going through a lot, but you got a lovely boy there! Triple blood is such a great combo with those particular genes. Shame if you sell him, D: but I appreciate you showcasing him nonetheless. :> I will be sure to get him added after I get out of the hospital. ^^ Thanks for sharing!
@Rangiku No worries, I'm sorry to hear you're not doing well. I hope you recover quickly and that your spirits stay high!
@Rangiku No worries, I'm sorry to hear you're not doing well. I hope you recover quickly and that your spirits stay high!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45