Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1006 1007
@devrana
Hello! You are being pinged for the Inscribed Pangolin, Friend Cockatiel, and Friend Gecko.
@devrana
Hello! You are being pinged for the Inscribed Pangolin, Friend Cockatiel, and Friend Gecko.
Thanks, @nekkochan! My notifications show that I’m being pinged for “Aberration Genes” too, though, which I did sign up for at one point. But I can’t find my username listed in the spreadsheet for those.
Thanks, @nekkochan! My notifications show that I’m being pinged for “Aberration Genes” too, though, which I did sign up for at one point. But I can’t find my username listed in the spreadsheet for those.
I’ve looked back through the posts in the ping list thread, @nekkochan, and it looks as though all my notifications read “Aberration Genes” even though I am actually being pinged about the Friend apparel items.
I’ve looked back through the posts in the ping list thread, @nekkochan, and it looks as though all my notifications read “Aberration Genes” even though I am actually being pinged about the Friend apparel items.
@Devrana

The name of the Swipp Swapp thread at this time does mention Aberration Genes! However, if you click on the notification, it should lead you to the appropriate item you have been pinged for. The previous ping for Aberration genes was on Jan 5, and you were not pinged for that item. The name you see on the notification alert is not what you are being pinged for. Hopefully that helps!
@Devrana

The name of the Swipp Swapp thread at this time does mention Aberration Genes! However, if you click on the notification, it should lead you to the appropriate item you have been pinged for. The previous ping for Aberration genes was on Jan 5, and you were not pinged for that item. The name you see on the notification alert is not what you are being pinged for. Hopefully that helps!
uCR5SCW.png
Ah, thank you, @FloatingInSpace.
Ah, thank you, @FloatingInSpace.
Can I be added to the Mystic Bark Mask, and Broken Penny Jar list?
Can I be added to the Mystic Bark Mask, and Broken Penny Jar list?
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
@blizst

Done!
@blizst

Done!
uCR5SCW.png
may i be removed from broken penny jar? :) thanks!
may i be removed from broken penny jar? :) thanks!
@fennekin
Done. You're welcome! :D
@fennekin
Done. You're welcome! :D
Could I be removed from the Maned Cobra trade? Snagged it today, thank you for the help =D
Could I be removed from the Maned Cobra trade? Snagged it today, thank you for the help =D
14756ff172d27164427833e073bee6e0e8bdaef0.png1255e5244d46d5a72dace96412f45d2cbd992315.png
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1006 1007