Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58
Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! I love your accents and always look forward to the next ones :)

My favorite food would be ravioli! I haven’t made it from scratch before but I have made something similar, lasagna, from scratch.

I would love to be pinged for results and future giveaways/contests.
Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! I love your accents and always look forward to the next ones :)

My favorite food would be ravioli! I haven’t made it from scratch before but I have made something similar, lasagna, from scratch.

I would love to be pinged for results and future giveaways/contests.
ldNLSdw.png
My favorite food hmmm i think itd be fried rice and yes ive made it myself but it never is quiet as good as restaurant made....

*edit* id like to be pinged for future giveaways
My favorite food hmmm i think itd be fried rice and yes ive made it myself but it never is quiet as good as restaurant made....

*edit* id like to be pinged for future giveaways
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
Thank you for hostiing a giveaway first! my favorite food is actually uncooked tomatoes (maybe a bit strange

Please ping me for the result/future giveaways!
Thank you for hostiing a giveaway first! my favorite food is actually uncooked tomatoes (maybe a bit strange

Please ping me for the result/future giveaways!
z2b4ZaTF.png
Favourite food is incredibly hard for me to pin down, especially since I've been relatively food adverse as of late. Probably cinnamon raisin toast or cake atm? Cinnamon raisin is super nostalgic for me cause my grandpa would give us CR toast when we came over. Im not very good at baking bread but I have tried and failed with the toast, however the cake I have to make myself since they don't really sell it haha.

I'd like to be pinged for both results, if I win and for future giveaways please!

And thank you for hosting <3
Favourite food is incredibly hard for me to pin down, especially since I've been relatively food adverse as of late. Probably cinnamon raisin toast or cake atm? Cinnamon raisin is super nostalgic for me cause my grandpa would give us CR toast when we came over. Im not very good at baking bread but I have tried and failed with the toast, however the cake I have to make myself since they don't really sell it haha.

I'd like to be pinged for both results, if I win and for future giveaways please!

And thank you for hosting <3
cd49yeB.png

SOAPY | THEY/THEM | +8 FR TIME
uBrBqTm.png
[font=optima]My favorite thing to make/drink is horchata! It’s a drink that tastes like melted cinnamon ice cream :’) [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
My favorite thing to make/drink is horchata! It’s a drink that tastes like melted cinnamon ice cream :’)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Oooh, I have made my favorite food! Pork green chili is Colorado’s state specialty and it’s like an amazing soupy sauce made with hatches green chiles! I’ve made it before (peeling the chiles should be done with gloves, please do not be dumb and get chemical burns on your hands and Everywhere your hands touch like I have) and it’s honestly not that hard to make and goes a long way. I usually just smother it on over easy eggs and make huevos rancheros but have also finished it only to scoop a bowl out and eat it as is lol. I’d love to be pinged for future giveaways and regardless if I win or not! This is a very sweet thing you’re doing and I’d just love to see people getting this currency that can help them finish projects and achieve goals [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oooh, I have made my favorite food! Pork green chili is Colorado’s state specialty and it’s like an amazing soupy sauce made with hatches green chiles! I’ve made it before (peeling the chiles should be done with gloves, please do not be dumb and get chemical burns on your hands and Everywhere your hands touch like I have) and it’s honestly not that hard to make and goes a long way. I usually just smother it on over easy eggs and make huevos rancheros but have also finished it only to scoop a bowl out and eat it as is lol.

I’d love to be pinged for future giveaways and regardless if I win or not! This is a very sweet thing you’re doing and I’d just love to see people getting this currency that can help them finish projects and achieve goals
Ooof tough choice, but I'm going with a nostalgic food. Not technically a single dish but it's an Indonesian rice table consisting of various smaller plates. I guess if I had to pick on of them it would be Gado Gado. And yes I made this myself (the whole rice table) and it took 3 days to prepare :)

Also: this is awesome and extremely nice of you. Also genuinely like reading through everyones fave dishes

And I'd love to be added to the pinglist
Ooof tough choice, but I'm going with a nostalgic food. Not technically a single dish but it's an Indonesian rice table consisting of various smaller plates. I guess if I had to pick on of them it would be Gado Gado. And yes I made this myself (the whole rice table) and it took 3 days to prepare :)

Also: this is awesome and extremely nice of you. Also genuinely like reading through everyones fave dishes

And I'd love to be added to the pinglist
FR +9

U1q83DY.png
Thank you so much for organizing this, it is incredibly kind of you!

favorite food: my dad's steamed codfish or my mom's pressure-cooker made pork belly. These are both so nostalgic, I can't choose... I have made the pork belly once but it wasn't as good as when my mom makes it, despite using the same recipe, timing and cooker. I don't think I could ever cook codfish like my dad. It requires a decade or 2 of running a restaurant kitchen (as head chef and then owner) and then working another few years in a Michelin star restaurant (not as the head chef).

I'd prefer being pinged if I win!

Thank you so much for organizing this, it is incredibly kind of you!

favorite food: my dad's steamed codfish or my mom's pressure-cooker made pork belly. These are both so nostalgic, I can't choose... I have made the pork belly once but it wasn't as good as when my mom makes it, despite using the same recipe, timing and cooker. I don't think I could ever cook codfish like my dad. It requires a decade or 2 of running a restaurant kitchen (as head chef and then owner) and then working another few years in a Michelin star restaurant (not as the head chef).

I'd prefer being pinged if I win!

Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My favourite food to make/eat is probably a good home made soup, home made chicken noodle always hits better than canned, and its probably about the easiest thing to cook even when cooking seems daunting, so yes I have made it often!

( would love to be pinged for future giveaways/contests or if i win :> )
My favourite food to make/eat is probably a good home made soup, home made chicken noodle always hits better than canned, and its probably about the easiest thing to cook even when cooking seems daunting, so yes I have made it often!

( would love to be pinged for future giveaways/contests or if i win :> )
My favourite food is a hard tie between shishkabobs with marinated chicken, wild rice, and skewered with cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers and sweet onions OR chicken tikka - marinated chicken mixed with lots of spices, tomato sauce, cream, flavoured basmati rice and maybe cauliflower tonight?? (Yes, I'm making it tonight and experimenting). I have made chicken tikka many times over, and have made parts of the shishkabob meal with my family but not as a whole by myself.

Please add me to the pinglist! :)
My favourite food is a hard tie between shishkabobs with marinated chicken, wild rice, and skewered with cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers and sweet onions OR chicken tikka - marinated chicken mixed with lots of spices, tomato sauce, cream, flavoured basmati rice and maybe cauliflower tonight?? (Yes, I'm making it tonight and experimenting). I have made chicken tikka many times over, and have made parts of the shishkabob meal with my family but not as a whole by myself.

Please add me to the pinglist! :)
Keraunia Hatchery
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58