Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i need candles
i need candles
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
That moment when you finally finish all your owed art [emoji=spiral star size=2] I'm going to go give myself more stressful work to do and open commissions hehehe
That moment when you finally finish all your owed art

I'm going to go give myself more stressful work to do and open commissions hehehe
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
i feel like sweet is definitely getting popularity, had so many battles against other sweets already
i feel like sweet is definitely getting popularity, had so many battles against other sweets already
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
damn that could actually be a pretty solid, surprisingly coherent art concept for something from a dream.... shame i did most of the work in said dream lol
damn that could actually be a pretty solid, surprisingly coherent art concept for something from a dream.... shame i did most of the work in said dream lol
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Ok but WHY am I anxious over THAT. technically what I did today is perfectly ******* normal but I'm stressed now lol.
Ok but WHY am I anxious over THAT. technically what I did today is perfectly ******* normal but I'm stressed now lol.
PJb908Z.png
OH GOD THERES A SPLATFEST IM MISSING RN
OH GOD THERES A SPLATFEST IM MISSING RN
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
use your anger, girl. you have it, may as well make it count for something
use your anger, girl. you have it, may as well make it count for something
I feel like I've been hit by a truck while hanging upside down and am now spinning wildly through the air.

Middle ear infections are so much fun. Add in a tooth abscess, and everything hurts.
I feel like I've been hit by a truck while hanging upside down and am now spinning wildly through the air.

Middle ear infections are so much fun. Add in a tooth abscess, and everything hurts.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
There's so many extra books to Lord of the Rings. There's the Unfinished Tales, The History of Middle-Earth, Great Tales and The Nature of Middle-Earth. But there's like small stories within these bigger ones and some are released just by themselves and idk which ones to get in case one version doesn't come with a story and gah!
There's so many extra books to Lord of the Rings. There's the Unfinished Tales, The History of Middle-Earth, Great Tales and The Nature of Middle-Earth. But there's like small stories within these bigger ones and some are released just by themselves and idk which ones to get in case one version doesn't come with a story and gah!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
eggs and ketchup
eggs and ketchup
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone