Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [NAB] Regeneration in Coliseum
It seems that whenever I try to use the ability Regeneration in the Coliseum, it doesn't apply to the right target. More specifically, whenever I try to use it on one of my dragons, it usually gets applied to one of the enemies. I make sure that the dragon is highlighted before I click on it, but it still isn't applied to them.
It seems that whenever I try to use the ability Regeneration in the Coliseum, it doesn't apply to the right target. More specifically, whenever I try to use it on one of my dragons, it usually gets applied to one of the enemies. I make sure that the dragon is highlighted before I click on it, but it still isn't applied to them.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Probably a silly question, but I have to ask: Did any of your dragons have Reflect on them? :)
Probably a silly question, but I have to ask: Did any of your dragons have Reflect on them? :)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Couple questions:
  • Is this happening with ONLY Regeneration?
  • Are you casting Regeneration on a party member that has Reflect applied?
Couple questions:
  • Is this happening with ONLY Regeneration?
  • Are you casting Regeneration on a party member that has Reflect applied?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Yeah, I had Reflect applied. I didn't realize it would have an effect on healing moves.
Yeah, I had Reflect applied. I didn't realize it would have an effect on healing moves.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Yep, Reflect reflects harmful and beneficial spell effects. Thank you for reporting it to us, nonetheless, though! We appreciate it!
Yep, Reflect reflects harmful and beneficial spell effects. Thank you for reporting it to us, nonetheless, though! We appreciate it!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer