Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The game that got you into gaming
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32
dragon quest 8, webkinz, and minecraft
dragon quest 8, webkinz, and minecraft
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
I did play games before ( such as Minecraft and R&S Pokemon ) but my heart has a special place for Skyrim, as it was my first 'major' game
I did play games before ( such as Minecraft and R&S Pokemon ) but my heart has a special place for Skyrim, as it was my first 'major' game
tcsys-autism.gif
qb9pYzX.png
0DJvxSf.png
My first ever game was Super Mario Bros + Duck Hunt for the NES, but my favorite childhood games were NiGHTS into Dreams and the original Spyro trilogy! They're the ones that shaped my interests the most. I've been following the Final Fantasy series for a long time, too.
My first ever game was Super Mario Bros + Duck Hunt for the NES, but my favorite childhood games were NiGHTS into Dreams and the original Spyro trilogy! They're the ones that shaped my interests the most. I've been following the Final Fantasy series for a long time, too.
Wj2emjy.png
Some of the earliest I remember are Webkinz, Zoo Tycoon, and Spore.
Some of the earliest I remember are Webkinz, Zoo Tycoon, and Spore.
definitely club penguin, i miss that game so much
definitely club penguin, i miss that game so much
sa_by_dragondear-dbjnlgf.png
628CD78C-9298-412D-B043-A7D90AE2BA8F.gif
call me clarice ( formerly 0loser0 ! )
pronounz are she/they
my timezone is current fr time
online at random moment
psychonauts had to be the game that really got me interested in video games as art, not that i didn't think of them as such before, but psychonauts made me fall in love so much with how creative games could be. i played it later, 10 years after it came out, and i had already been playing games before that but i will still credit it for changing the trajectory of my life lol. before psychonauts the only games i played were nintendo stuff, and i barely played any games to completion, so it was probably a turning point and is still my second favorite game of all time, only behind it's own sequel.
psychonauts had to be the game that really got me interested in video games as art, not that i didn't think of them as such before, but psychonauts made me fall in love so much with how creative games could be. i played it later, 10 years after it came out, and i had already been playing games before that but i will still credit it for changing the trajectory of my life lol. before psychonauts the only games i played were nintendo stuff, and i barely played any games to completion, so it was probably a turning point and is still my second favorite game of all time, only behind it's own sequel.
ca4nyRv.pngsh5xjiu.png1vAtYxM.pngtqGkHih.png
o6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngmk2bmrp.png
i'm your only friend i'm not your only friend but i'm a little glowing friend
but really i'm not actually your friend but i am
I loved playing on my older brothers xbox and playing Halo. Although shout out to spore, and WoW. I played Wow for years, but unfortunately I have a tendency to get addicted to games and fall into an abyss. Troll cave vibe is strong.
I loved playing on my older brothers xbox and playing Halo. Although shout out to spore, and WoW. I played Wow for years, but unfortunately I have a tendency to get addicted to games and fall into an abyss. Troll cave vibe is strong.
the first splatoon game
the first splatoon game

qhK4FYS.png
5hF3FGk.png

ipnEeR0.png
It was a mix of nes games like joust, mario, zelda, and megaman
It was a mix of nes games like joust, mario, zelda, and megaman
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
It was either a Sonic game or a Mario game. I would check, but my parents sold off my GameCube many years ago :') Still sad about that one.
It was either a Sonic game or a Mario game. I would check, but my parents sold off my GameCube many years ago :') Still sad about that one.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32