Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Could I please be allowed to stay happy for more than three hours without being made to feel like every single damned thing I do including just SITTING THERE is wrong. Please.
Could I please be allowed to stay happy for more than three hours without being made to feel like every single damned thing I do including just SITTING THERE is wrong. Please.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
girl give me SOMETHIN to work with
girl give me SOMETHIN to work with
i havent played terraria today I NEED TO PLAY TERRARIA (goes feral)
i havent played terraria today I NEED TO PLAY TERRARIA (goes feral)
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Skipping the second round of sectionals because I'm tired and grumpy and have already fully depleted my "music people" social battery for today. Self-care.
Skipping the second round of sectionals because I'm tired and grumpy and have already fully depleted my "music people" social battery for today. Self-care.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
I need my own personal library so I can do crazy little things, get yelled at by my elderly mentor, get upset over remembering my brother who betrayed me, read things, cause some fires, and a little spot for my lovely partner to sleep while I’m going bonkers /hj
— Fergy (they/he)
I need my own personal library so I can do crazy little things, get yelled at by my elderly mentor, get upset over remembering my brother who betrayed me, read things, cause some fires, and a little spot for my lovely partner to sleep while I’m going bonkers /hj
— Fergy (they/he)
Chao Garden System
Traumagenic • System of 40+
I want to play Kid Pix 4, RIGHT NOW! If only I could. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I want to play Kid Pix 4, RIGHT NOW!

If only I could.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
hm maybe i should boot up mc and play that for a while
hm maybe i should boot up mc and play that for a while
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
SWEET SWEEP!

the sweep is underway, the preview has been claimed, its only a matter of time (and ink) now >:3
SWEET SWEEP!

the sweep is underway, the preview has been claimed, its only a matter of time (and ink) now >:3
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
my brother changed my mii and now i look like rowley :|
my brother changed my mii and now i look like rowley :|
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
Too many dragons...not enough dragons... Why me?
Too many dragons...not enough dragons... Why me?
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You