Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58
My favourite food would be Alfredo or any noodle in general.
I have never cooked it but I really want to.
Ping me if I win!
My favourite food would be Alfredo or any noodle in general.
I have never cooked it but I really want to.
Ping me if I win!
mxKfJDB.png7ntZZGM.png
wh3Tiip.pngm0OgmQP.png
LGvol4P.png5vnsOgE.png
MQadkUW.pngcZOnhJ9.png
eRwbrSc.pngUawspVz.png
Np4NxIR.pngfkWjutW.png
My favorite food is Pierogie; which is basically Polish Ravioli stuffed with saurkraut and then fried in onions and butter. Yes, I made it, learned from my grandmother and no one else can really get it the same.

I do wish you well, and I admit I am so new I really don't know what a boolean is
My favorite food is Pierogie; which is basically Polish Ravioli stuffed with saurkraut and then fried in onions and butter. Yes, I made it, learned from my grandmother and no one else can really get it the same.

I do wish you well, and I admit I am so new I really don't know what a boolean is
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
I'm not sure about the actual number one, but one of my faves are fruit dumplings! I made them before, but mostly buy them frozen because it's too much work :D
And please ping me for results.. Thank you for doing this! <3
I'm not sure about the actual number one, but one of my faves are fruit dumplings! I made them before, but mostly buy them frozen because it's too much work :D
And please ping me for results.. Thank you for doing this! <3
LEpJMnn.png
sNuSVZA.png
rI18gRz.png

bJs5ioz.gif
Okay so.. My favorite dish is sushi, once my dad took me to a restaurant and I loved it so much that I can't imagine a month without good sushi. I have prepared this at home myself many many times, with different fish. My cat seems to love rice with fish too *chuckles* probably even more than me and I'm so happy to prepare it for both of us. It's not just raw fish to me, if takes time for preparing/frozing fish in really low temperatures to make raw meat safe to eat. It takes heart, when I can prepare it for my loved ones, put many different ingredients inside. I feel really happy then and it's relaxing I love both, nomming sushi and preparing it, but most of all: sharing.

When I can finally eat some sushi, it's like a heaven in my mouth. Well, thats all what I wanted to say <3

Please ping me for future giveaways/contests and results <3
Okay so.. My favorite dish is sushi, once my dad took me to a restaurant and I loved it so much that I can't imagine a month without good sushi. I have prepared this at home myself many many times, with different fish. My cat seems to love rice with fish too *chuckles* probably even more than me and I'm so happy to prepare it for both of us. It's not just raw fish to me, if takes time for preparing/frozing fish in really low temperatures to make raw meat safe to eat. It takes heart, when I can prepare it for my loved ones, put many different ingredients inside. I feel really happy then and it's relaxing I love both, nomming sushi and preparing it, but most of all: sharing.

When I can finally eat some sushi, it's like a heaven in my mouth. Well, thats all what I wanted to say <3

Please ping me for future giveaways/contests and results <3
NB43KMu.png
Thank you so much for running this giveaway! :)
My favorite food is probably sweet and spicy chicken curry. The recipe uses coconut milk, lemongrass, and chiles for a great curry flavor. I have made it several times before with white rice.

I would love to be on the pinglist for all, please!
Thank you so much for running this giveaway! :)
My favorite food is probably sweet and spicy chicken curry. The recipe uses coconut milk, lemongrass, and chiles for a great curry flavor. I have made it several times before with white rice.

I would love to be on the pinglist for all, please!
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
My favorite food would have to be mole! (the mexican sauce not the animal!) I always eat it with chicken, beans, and plenty of warm tortillas! It's fantastic!!

And I'd love to be pinged for all please!!
My favorite food would have to be mole! (the mexican sauce not the animal!) I always eat it with chicken, beans, and plenty of warm tortillas! It's fantastic!!

And I'd love to be pinged for all please!!
lZEZOSe.png
tysm for doing this!

my favourite food is probably fresh fruits! i especially like peaches and pears, but unfortunately i dont live in the right climate to grow them :(

i'd like to be pinged for all please!
tysm for doing this!

my favourite food is probably fresh fruits! i especially like peaches and pears, but unfortunately i dont live in the right climate to grow them :(

i'd like to be pinged for all please!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
Biryani. It’s a type of rice based desi dish with rice that’s sort of baked with tomatoes and fried onion and a lot of spices. Chicken or shrimp or lamb or vegetables will be cooked in the spices before we bake with the rice in the same pot, potatoes are added regionally, usually with chicken. I have made it a handful of times but it never turns out as well as my mom’s
Biryani. It’s a type of rice based desi dish with rice that’s sort of baked with tomatoes and fried onion and a lot of spices. Chicken or shrimp or lamb or vegetables will be cooked in the spices before we bake with the rice in the same pot, potatoes are added regionally, usually with chicken. I have made it a handful of times but it never turns out as well as my mom’s
I love this one beef and mushroom dish. You cook the ground beef and saute mushrooms and diced onions, then cook in cream, spices. broth. Then you can pour it over rice. It’s really great for winter when it gets dark early.
I love this one beef and mushroom dish. You cook the ground beef and saute mushrooms and diced onions, then cook in cream, spices. broth. Then you can pour it over rice. It’s really great for winter when it gets dark early.
this is incredibly kind of you, oh my goodness :') my favorite food is and always has been steak, but salmon is also pretty far up there! both of which i HAVE made for my partner and i on special occasions :D it feels great to make a favorite meal yourself i would like to be pinged for results and future giveaways, please! and thank you so much[emoji=red star size=1]
this is incredibly kind of you, oh my goodness :')

my favorite food is and always has been steak, but salmon is also pretty far up there! both of which i HAVE made for my partner and i on special occasions :D it feels great to make a favorite meal yourself

i would like to be pinged for results and future giveaways, please! and thank you so much

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png
YMPbu9R.png