Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your broadcast message means...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32
It means I'm broke.
It means I'm broke.
72587871p.png Wishlist!
PLEASE ping me, message me, and comment on my user page!
\(@.@)/ war face
\(@.@)/ war face
This is not the signature you're looking for. Move Along.
mine means i want to be gifted transmutation materials :p
mine means i want to be gifted transmutation materials :p
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
I'm not even a millennial [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5cwJyfXIAM6hRN.jpg[/img]
I'm not even a millennial

E5cwJyfXIAM6hRN.jpg
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
for the torontonians out there
for the torontonians out there
MFt2hm4.png xmwCoTq.png
galactic:
coffee:::
hatchery:
oQlTGMl.png
I have a grudge against David Benioff's Troy
I have a grudge against David Benioff's Troy
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Changes with mood. Right now it is a disclaimer to anyone trying to contact me that i am not active and on semi hiatus
Changes with mood. Right now it is a disclaimer to anyone trying to contact me that i am not active and on semi hiatus
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
we're coming home...
we're coming home...
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
"ashes to ashes, beep to boop"

my broadcast message used to be "beep boop" or "boop boop" more recently, just because I use those to bump threads, and couldn't think of anything better, but I just changed it today after watching an episode of The Late Show With Stephen Colbert in which he talked about the end of the InSight Mars robot, and said that quote which I loved.
"ashes to ashes, beep to boop"

my broadcast message used to be "beep boop" or "boop boop" more recently, just because I use those to bump threads, and couldn't think of anything better, but I just changed it today after watching an episode of The Late Show With Stephen Colbert in which he talked about the end of the InSight Mars robot, and said that quote which I loved.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
My broadcast is because I both forgot to change it, and I've had a very irregular sleeping pattern lately. :,)
My broadcast is because I both forgot to change it, and I've had a very irregular sleeping pattern lately. :,)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32