Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
@Pesticide
this is so generous! thank you! my favorite food is tiramisu! i made it once and it utterly destroyed my oven, i had to remove ladyfingers from everywhere. again, thank you for giving me this chance, and i'd love to be added to a pinglist.
edit: i'm sorry, i was writing this just as the person above me was writing theirs. would you prefer that i change my submission to my second favorite food?
@Pesticide
this is so generous! thank you! my favorite food is tiramisu! i made it once and it utterly destroyed my oven, i had to remove ladyfingers from everywhere. again, thank you for giving me this chance, and i'd love to be added to a pinglist.
edit: i'm sorry, i was writing this just as the person above me was writing theirs. would you prefer that i change my submission to my second favorite food?
I think my favorite food is chicken & gnocchi soup... I haven't made it myself but I'd love to find a good recipe for it!!

Thank you so much, & I'd love a general ping.
I think my favorite food is chicken & gnocchi soup... I haven't made it myself but I'd love to find a good recipe for it!!

Thank you so much, & I'd love a general ping.
2c927241c9511802456ae47293932d8d6c20a46c.png
5OZS7SI.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
I have started to love cooking these past few years and have a few favourite dishes. I guess something that always works is chicken fillets with a nut cover. I can vary it and make it spicy or just change the nut or cheese. Simple but tasty. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I made it this week because I am overflowing with gratins and need something good to heat up four days in a row! Please ping me for all of the things XD Now I'll read about others tasty food... Yum!
I have started to love cooking these past few years and have a few favourite dishes. I guess something that always works is chicken fillets with a nut cover. I can vary it and make it spicy or just change the nut or cheese. Simple but tasty. I made it this week because I am overflowing with gratins and need something good to heat up four days in a row!

Please ping me for all of the things XD

Now I'll read about others tasty food... Yum!
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
My favorite food is bubble milk tea :'D sometimes I make the version with brown sugar from scratch for my family, tapioca included >:) I don't cook though that's the one thing I can make haha

I'd love to be pinged for the results! Good luck to everyone and thank you for hosting this, it's very generous of you :D
My favorite food is bubble milk tea :'D sometimes I make the version with brown sugar from scratch for my family, tapioca included >:) I don't cook though that's the one thing I can make haha

I'd love to be pinged for the results! Good luck to everyone and thank you for hosting this, it's very generous of you :D
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
My favorite food is baked salmon! I'm a terrible cook, so I've never made it myself. But the salmon my mom makes is amazing. It satisfies the 'tism's texture requirements like nothing else!

I'm cool with being pinged for anything and everything!
My favorite food is baked salmon! I'm a terrible cook, so I've never made it myself. But the salmon my mom makes is amazing. It satisfies the 'tism's texture requirements like nothing else!

I'm cool with being pinged for anything and everything!
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
wow thank you for hosting this ^^ my favourite food would have to be beef stroganoff (although tbh I love anything with beef especially beef tongue ^^) which I make with my mum all the time, theres so many variations to make so its always fun to make

I'd like a ping for results please, thank you again for hosting this :)
wow thank you for hosting this ^^ my favourite food would have to be beef stroganoff (although tbh I love anything with beef especially beef tongue ^^) which I make with my mum all the time, theres so many variations to make so its always fun to make

I'd like a ping for results please, thank you again for hosting this :)
0464d7796820bdcb24963d3798cece840337c42a.pngHW4lpxl.png
Thanks for hosting this!

My favourite food is chicken schnitzel with mushroom gravy.
Mmm delish.

I've love to be pinged for results! Thank you!
Thanks for hosting this!

My favourite food is chicken schnitzel with mushroom gravy.
Mmm delish.

I've love to be pinged for results! Thank you!
sbat-4887-1_2_8_163_70.pngDlEFuvI.pngsfox-10398-7_17_4_2_1_2_37_1.png
Favorite food, that's a tough one... I guess I would have to say beer-batter fried chicken. There's a restaurant I used to go to that had the BEST. And I'm not talking fast food fried, I'm talking real restaurant fried.
Never tried to make it myself, I'm not that skilled.

Please ping me whether I win or not please!
Favorite food, that's a tough one... I guess I would have to say beer-batter fried chicken. There's a restaurant I used to go to that had the BEST. And I'm not talking fast food fried, I'm talking real restaurant fried.
Never tried to make it myself, I'm not that skilled.

Please ping me whether I win or not please!
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
My favorite food is French onion soup! I've made it a few times, but I've never gotten it just right.
I'd like a ping for results please!
Thank you :)
My favorite food is French onion soup! I've made it a few times, but I've never gotten it just right.
I'd like a ping for results please!
Thank you :)
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
My favorite food is chicken tortilla soup. I have helped my dad make it before if that counts haha! I'd like to be pinged for both the results and future giveaways please!
My favorite food is chicken tortilla soup. I have helped my dad make it before if that counts haha! I'd like to be pinged for both the results and future giveaways please!
FR+2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58