Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you care about other peoples lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I do mean in Nature Forums, specifically for our flight--however if you have ideas related to Nature Flight and want to share them, feel free to message me here or on Discord and I'll relay them to the forum. [emoji=fae happy size=1]
I do mean in Nature Forums, specifically for our flight--however if you have ideas related to Nature Flight and want to share them, feel free to message me here or on Discord and I'll relay them to the forum.
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
Since it's not easy to find lore pages - especially ones that I'd want to read - I don't seek it out. However, if I see a pretty dragon I will check their bio and if the lore is interesting I will check on other pages especially if they all tie together a little. If its just a small paragraph I likely won't stick around too long, but will appreciate it. An interactive story may be fun, but I do not enjoy them if they are not complete/come to a lot of dead ends.
Since it's not easy to find lore pages - especially ones that I'd want to read - I don't seek it out. However, if I see a pretty dragon I will check their bio and if the lore is interesting I will check on other pages especially if they all tie together a little. If its just a small paragraph I likely won't stick around too long, but will appreciate it. An interactive story may be fun, but I do not enjoy them if they are not complete/come to a lot of dead ends.
I sometimes read other people's lore, especially if they've caught my attention somehow (pretty dragons, briefly mentioning something interesting in the forums).

Like others said, I will not read a long wall of text just because I can't focus that long, especially reading on a screen. Keep it shorter, and break it up into paragraphs to make it more accessible!
I sometimes read other people's lore, especially if they've caught my attention somehow (pretty dragons, briefly mentioning something interesting in the forums).

Like others said, I will not read a long wall of text just because I can't focus that long, especially reading on a screen. Keep it shorter, and break it up into paragraphs to make it more accessible!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Very rarely. :(
Very rarely. :(
BuDq0ZK.gif
Nope, I don't have any lore so other people's doesn't matter to me. Honestly, the sites more doesn't matter to me either really. If a I bought a derg has lore I keep it, but it doesn't impact how I use or see the derg.
Nope, I don't have any lore so other people's doesn't matter to me. Honestly, the sites more doesn't matter to me either really. If a I bought a derg has lore I keep it, but it doesn't impact how I use or see the derg.
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
i havent had the attention span to read much of anything in general for a while, its hard to read a lot of paragraphs

i like seeing bios full of art though

give me the picture book
i havent had the attention span to read much of anything in general for a while, its hard to read a lot of paragraphs

i like seeing bios full of art though

give me the picture book
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I'll read it if someone took the time to write any, but I'm not too fussed about it either way. Don't usually comment on someone's lore unless they have something particularly wonderful/interesting/noteworthy, though.
I'll read it if someone took the time to write any, but I'm not too fussed about it either way. Don't usually comment on someone's lore unless they have something particularly wonderful/interesting/noteworthy, though.
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngHow does one know truth... ...if it is never sought?tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
I rarely read others' lore. I'm not a lore lair myself so I'm not especially invested in that aspect. If I find a dragon incredibly beautiful I am more likely to read its lore however.
I rarely read others' lore. I'm not a lore lair myself so I'm not especially invested in that aspect. If I find a dragon incredibly beautiful I am more likely to read its lore however.
wlLXM.gif
i only ever read a dragon's lore if the derg in question peaks my interest or if i'm playing a forum game if i need to know who the dragon is
i only ever read a dragon's lore if the derg in question peaks my interest or if i'm playing a forum game if i need to know who the dragon is
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
I love to read others lore!
Especially if it's 4 paragraphs or less.
Simple and succinct!

However, if it has super tiny font or is like 50 paragraphs, I can't see it or concentrate long enough to enjoy, no matter how lovely. :c
I love to read others lore!
Especially if it's 4 paragraphs or less.
Simple and succinct!

However, if it has super tiny font or is like 50 paragraphs, I can't see it or concentrate long enough to enjoy, no matter how lovely. :c
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.