Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guilt Over Hatches?
Hello! I hatched two nocturnes tonight, even though I had only planned to hatch one. Why did I hatch a second one? ...Well, because I had hatched a strawberry/heather/iris lightning child. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=168&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=68&auth=acbf603490a737e207a7094f021f2da36787e09e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ^a scry of how she looks, because I'm running a IC/PC and don't want to link to a new owner, if that ever happens I love her, she has potential to look beautiful!.. however, she just ain't my style. I love Lightning and all, but every other hatch of mine is lightning, and I only like darker reds. Does anybody else feel guilty over their hatches? Like, I feel guilty about getting rid of her(trying to find a new home now), and I feel guilty about hatching a second egg, because that means less for me to profit later on after NOTN. Idk, just a lot of mixed feelings right now ;-;
Hello! I hatched two nocturnes tonight, even though I had only planned to hatch one.

Why did I hatch a second one?

...Well, because I had hatched a strawberry/heather/iris lightning child.

dragon?age=0&body=168&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=68&auth=acbf603490a737e207a7094f021f2da36787e09e&dummyext=prev.png
^a scry of how she looks, because I'm running a IC/PC and don't want to link to a new owner, if that ever happens

I love her, she has potential to look beautiful!.. however, she just ain't my style. I love Lightning and all, but every other hatch of mine is lightning, and I only like darker reds.

Does anybody else feel guilty over their hatches? Like, I feel guilty about getting rid of her(trying to find a new home now), and I feel guilty about hatching a second egg, because that means less for me to profit later on after NOTN.

Idk, just a lot of mixed feelings right now ;-;

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
Hah, I feel guilt every time I hatch an egg! Mostly because I think off the profit I could have made…
Hah, I feel guilt every time I hatch an egg! Mostly because I think off the profit I could have made…
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
yeah....i end up hatching so many eggs and then i feel bad about like exalting them or getting rid of them in any way so they sit in my hibden and gather dust :pensive:
yeah....i end up hatching so many eggs and then i feel bad about like exalting them or getting rid of them in any way so they sit in my hibden and gather dust :pensive:
Untitled94_20230312103144.png
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
free/cheap g1s [pm if interested!]
?qkpNs=party.png
This is why I don't hatch eggs. I'm never happy with them. And I love buying cheap XYZs.
This is why I don't hatch eggs. I'm never happy with them. And I love buying cheap XYZs.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2022-12-31 20:36:13" ] This is why I don't hatch eggs. I'm never happy with them. And I love buying cheap XYZs. [/quote] I know, buying XYZs are so much easier,,,,,, but dangit there's always that lil hope that I'll get a really profitable dragon ;-; too bad most end up becoming permas(save for the strawberry lass CrI)
SCB wrote on 2022-12-31 20:36:13:

I know, buying XYZs are so much easier,,,,,,

but dangit there's always that lil hope that I'll get a really profitable dragon ;-; too bad most end up becoming permas(save for the strawberry lass CrI)

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
I've hatched 10 eggs this NotN, and I've only remotely liked one of them. I should probably just save them to sell, but it is fun to hatch them.
I've hatched 10 eggs this NotN, and I've only remotely liked one of them. I should probably just save them to sell, but it is fun to hatch them.
Nah, why would I need the gems?

:internal sobbing:
Nah, why would I need the gems?

:internal sobbing:
whgj.png
I overcame my hatching hesitance by raking in a cool 50 eggs this NoTN to sell later. Nice round number so now I can hatch any extra eggs I find with minimal psychic damage haha. I've insta-exalted at least three absolutely abysmal hatches and only hatched 1 that I was able to sell for close to the price of an unhatched egg, but that's the game, I suppose. I don't care much for G1s but sometimes they give you a cool XYZ combo that you'd never think of yourself, which is fun.
I overcame my hatching hesitance by raking in a cool 50 eggs this NoTN to sell later. Nice round number so now I can hatch any extra eggs I find with minimal psychic damage haha. I've insta-exalted at least three absolutely abysmal hatches and only hatched 1 that I was able to sell for close to the price of an unhatched egg, but that's the game, I suppose. I don't care much for G1s but sometimes they give you a cool XYZ combo that you'd never think of yourself, which is fun.
[quote name="Azulops" date="2022-12-31 20:34:25" ] Hah, I feel guilt every time I hatch an egg! Mostly because I think off the profit I could have made… [/quote] Exactly this. I still hatch more eggs than I should though, it's just fun to see what I end up with.
Azulops wrote on 2022-12-31 20:34:25:
Exactly this. I still hatch more eggs than I should though, it's just fun to see what I end up with.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
I hatched like 70 eggs this year to fill the urge to hatch. Got like 10 notable hatches out of it lol. I definitely felt a little guilty about the ones I hatched and exalted immediately, but I was out of room and was planning on hatching more.

rip money though
I hatched like 70 eggs this year to fill the urge to hatch. Got like 10 notable hatches out of it lol. I definitely felt a little guilty about the ones I hatched and exalted immediately, but I was out of room and was planning on hatching more.

rip money though
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png