Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Write lore for the dragon above you!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 125 126
@LeoDoesThingz [columns]-----[font=century gothic][size=4][color=slateblue]Kuraokami is the perfect combination of their birth flight, and the flight their species originated from. Tough as granite as they withstand even the most harsh of weather, when illness plagues the clan it is Kuraokami that takes care of all as they seem to be entirely unable to get sick. This dragon was built for survival, and they will ensure they live up to that reputation. This icey abberation is not a healer by trade, however. Their instincts and incredible hardiness actually leads them to being much better suited as a guard for the clan, keeping dangers locked away and their clanmates safe. It seems to be one of the few things both of their heads always agree on. Their preferred method of looking out is to sit entirely still, both heads angled perfectly to have the maximum monitoring ability. Their icy body looks much like a ice statue when still making it the perfect cover and trap for those who intend harm or do not belong. ----- ----- Im rlly sorry if this is kinda ramble-ish I had so many thoughts all at once when i saw this fella. ----- -----[nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81974625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819747/81974625_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] ----- @thetower OMG!! You made him such a softie, I love it. a polite lad. :D Thank you!
@LeoDoesThingz

Kuraokami is the perfect combination of their birth flight, and the flight their species originated from. Tough as granite as they withstand even the most harsh of weather, when illness plagues the clan it is Kuraokami that takes care of all as they seem to be entirely unable to get sick. This dragon was built for survival, and they will ensure they live up to that reputation.

This icey abberation is not a healer by trade, however. Their instincts and incredible hardiness actually leads them to being much better suited as a guard for the clan, keeping dangers locked away and their clanmates safe. It seems to be one of the few things both of their heads always agree on. Their preferred method of looking out is to sit entirely still, both heads angled perfectly to have the maximum monitoring ability. Their icy body looks much like a ice statue when still making it the perfect cover and trap for those who intend harm or do not belong.

Im rlly sorry if this is kinda ramble-ish I had so many thoughts all at once when i saw this fella.

81974625_350.png

@thetower OMG!! You made him such a softie, I love it. a polite lad. :D Thank you!
aVzIJsH.png 000 Lore (wip)
Hatchery
Leveling Service
Wishlist
Breeding Cards

Adopts
Comissions!
@Redkap421 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82989224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829893/82989224_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Oxide is well known in his clan, and well respected. With a calm demeanor and years and years of experience and knowledge under his belt, Oxide always seem to have the answer to every question any dragon, young or old, could ask him. He is known for being blunt with his advice, to a point that may be upsetting if unprepared for, but mos dragons that receive his advice accept this, since it's almost always exactly what they needed to hear, and how they needed to hear this. He is known for having good intuition, and many dragons in the clan go to him and ask his opinions on potential friends or relationships, trusting him to know if entering the relationship is a good idea or not. [/center] ____ @leylines thank you sm for the lore!! i love it
@Redkap421
82989224_350.png
Oxide is well known in his clan, and well respected. With a calm demeanor and years and years of experience and knowledge under his belt, Oxide always seem to have the answer to every question any dragon, young or old, could ask him. He is known for being blunt with his advice, to a point that may be upsetting if unprepared for, but mos dragons that receive his advice accept this, since it's almost always exactly what they needed to hear, and how they needed to hear this. He is known for having good intuition, and many dragons in the clan go to him and ask his opinions on potential friends or relationships, trusting him to know if entering the relationship is a good idea or not.
____
@leylines thank you sm for the lore!! i love it
m4ckYQB.png
claim! @thetower i loved reading the rest of your lore, btw :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54921151][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/549212/54921151_350.png[/img][/url] vigil- the watcher in the night, reader of the skies, prophetess. Holds open counsel at the highest point in the clan home. Dragons who visit her may ask after any fate except their own, seek any answer except those which they seek for themselves. vigil won't address them otherwise. She tells nothing but the truth. This makes her a formidable dragon to some, and those dragons feel as if the false spots on her wings follow their movements, even as vigil is devoted to her candlelit...vigil. there are many stories as to how she gained such wisdom, but the most widely believed is this: in exchange for the clarity of her sight and mind, vigil swallowed a piece of the sky, and her time here is limited. When the stars in her belly finally burn out, she will become a part of the night she is so fond of. -- honestly any dragon that doesn't have lore expanded on more than a couple sentences is fine, but skip flight reps and rainbow dragons (hibden) and my first page of fighters (battleworn) @Miere ahh i really like it! thanks!
claim!
@thetower i loved reading the rest of your lore, btw :)
54921151_350.png

vigil- the watcher in the night, reader of the skies, prophetess. Holds open counsel at the highest point in the clan home. Dragons who visit her may ask after any fate except their own, seek any answer except those which they seek for themselves. vigil won't address them otherwise.
She tells nothing but the truth. This makes her a formidable dragon to some, and those dragons feel as if the false spots on her wings follow their movements, even as vigil is devoted to her candlelit...vigil.

there are many stories as to how she gained such wisdom, but the most widely believed is this: in exchange for the clarity of her sight and mind, vigil swallowed a piece of the sky, and her time here is limited. When the stars in her belly finally burn out, she will become a part of the night she is so fond of.
--
honestly any dragon that doesn't have lore expanded on more than a couple sentences is fine, but skip flight reps and rainbow dragons (hibden) and my first page of fighters (battleworn)
@Miere ahh i really like it! thanks!
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
[center]@leylines [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54007545][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/540076/54007545_350.png[/img][/url] From an outsider's perspective, Uma seems like one of the busiest dragons in the clan, but surprisingly enough, that's not the case all the time. While the Skydancer usually is being called upon to help others after their cloak snags on a thorn and rips or helping one of her many clanmates plan out an outfit that they don't have much time to figure out something perfect for herself, there's always a bit of time during the day that she doesn't turn out to be busy. Unfortunately though, she tends to be distracted easily, finding something else to do rather than picking though her wardrobe to find something befitting of their stature. As much as she would love to eventually write out a list and take the day off to complete what she needs done, it's only once in a blue moon than her help isn't needed within a day. ---------------------- For the next person, anyone without lore would be greatly appreciated, especially in my hibden[/center]
@leylines

54007545_350.png

From an outsider's perspective, Uma seems like one of the busiest dragons in the clan, but surprisingly enough, that's not the case all the time. While the Skydancer usually is being called upon to help others after their cloak snags on a thorn and rips or helping one of her many clanmates plan out an outfit that they don't have much time to figure out something perfect for herself, there's always a bit of time during the day that she doesn't turn out to be busy.

Unfortunately though, she tends to be distracted easily, finding something else to do rather than picking though her wardrobe to find something befitting of their stature. As much as she would love to eventually write out a list and take the day off to complete what she needs done, it's only once in a blue moon than her help isn't needed within a day.

For the next person, anyone without lore would be greatly appreciated, especially in my hibden
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
@Miere [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75429009][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754291/75429009_350.png[/img][/url] [center][i]"Are you lost? It's ok...I'll lead you back home safely..."[/i][/center] A young dragonet sniffles as they try to navigate the dark and scary woods, their vision blurry from crying so much, their little legs feeling like they were going to give out from under them. Why did they have to wander out so far into the woods just to chase down a cool looking bug? Especially when nighttime was starting to creep up? All they could wish for now is to find a safe place to stay for the night and then try to find their way back home in the morning. They wander around for a little while longer, until just a few feet up the path, they see a familiar silhouette of a ridgeback. They little dragonet was hesitant at first, especially because they've heard stories of what can happen if you approach an unknown dragon at night. But, against their judgement, they approach the ridgeback anyway. The ridgeback, one that wore dark clothing along with a bracelet made of wilted flowers, hears the little footsteps approach and turns their head to look down at the dragonet. "Hello little one." The ridgeback speaks with a peaceful tone. "Are you lost? It's a bit unusual to see young ones such as yourself out here alone at night." The dragonet offers a nod in response. "Fear not young one, I can get you back home. I promise." The ridgeback says, gently picking up the dragonet and gently setting them on their back. The next thing the dragonet knows, they're woken up by the beams of sunlight, and they're safe in their own bed. What had happened last night? Was it just a dream they had? Those were the questions they had until they seen a bracelet, one that is made of wilted flowers on their pillow. The dragonet gently picks up the bracelet and with a smile, they put it on their wrist. ----- Next person: I'd like somebody from my hib den done (Just not Crochet please because she already has lore)
@Miere

75429009_350.png
"Are you lost? It's ok...I'll lead you back home safely..."

A young dragonet sniffles as they try to navigate the dark and scary woods, their vision blurry from crying so much, their little legs feeling like they were going to give out from under them. Why did they have to wander out so far into the woods just to chase down a cool looking bug? Especially when nighttime was starting to creep up? All they could wish for now is to find a safe place to stay for the night and then try to find their way back home in the morning. They wander around for a little while longer, until just a few feet up the path, they see a familiar silhouette of a ridgeback. They little dragonet was hesitant at first, especially because they've heard stories of what can happen if you approach an unknown dragon at night. But, against their judgement, they approach the ridgeback anyway. The ridgeback, one that wore dark clothing along with a bracelet made of wilted flowers, hears the little footsteps approach and turns their head to look down at the dragonet. "Hello little one." The ridgeback speaks with a peaceful tone. "Are you lost? It's a bit unusual to see young ones such as yourself out here alone at night." The dragonet offers a nod in response. "Fear not young one, I can get you back home. I promise." The ridgeback says, gently picking up the dragonet and gently setting them on their back. The next thing the dragonet knows, they're woken up by the beams of sunlight, and they're safe in their own bed. What had happened last night? Was it just a dream they had? Those were the questions they had until they seen a bracelet, one that is made of wilted flowers on their pillow. The dragonet gently picks up the bracelet and with a smile, they put it on their wrist.
Next person: I'd like somebody from my hib den done (Just not Crochet please because she already has lore)
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
[center][size=5][font=TimesNewRoman][color=grey]@MilkshakeTrex [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79327733][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/793278/79327733_350.png[/img][/url] Working in a haunted house had brought solace to Wrathshade over the years. Though he had never considered himself obsessive, or maybe a maniac, he was a definite skeptic of his surrounding world. He had questioned life, pushing against it as if it wronged his very being, and questioned death as well. He felt that existence was not worth putting the effort into when death would be sitting on their shoulders all the same in the end. It's a bit different now. Indulging in the art of thrill and fear was rather... comforting. He could slowly come to the realization that everything in life and death was simply an experience, none of it meant to be hated but rather understood and respected, and that included fear. He had once so hated fear for controlling his life, but as he started using it as a lighthearted medium, he realized it was just another walk of life. And, when death would one day claim him, he wouldn't hate it the same way he did before. For life and death walk somberly down the path of existence, holding hands. ----- next: avoid last tab of lair, check out hibden too:)
@MilkshakeTrex
79327733_350.png
Working in a haunted house had brought solace to Wrathshade over the years. Though he had never considered himself obsessive, or maybe a maniac, he was a definite skeptic of his surrounding world. He had questioned life, pushing against it as if it wronged his very being, and questioned death as well. He felt that existence was not worth putting the effort into when death would be sitting on their shoulders all the same in the end.
It's a bit different now.
Indulging in the art of thrill and fear was rather... comforting. He could slowly come to the realization that everything in life and death was simply an experience, none of it meant to be hated but rather understood and respected, and that included fear. He had once so hated fear for controlling his life, but as he started using it as a lighthearted medium, he realized it was just another walk of life. And, when death would one day claim him, he wouldn't hate it the same way he did before.
For life and death walk somberly down the path of existence, holding hands.

next: avoid last tab of lair, check out hibden too:)
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
@saspitite [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79148320][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791484/79148320_350.png[/img][/url] Kanen is one of the dragons that lives in Lesph'toth, more a shadow than a full being now; his clothes reflect long past days of carefree revelry and the flow of wine, but he has been wandering, like a ghost, for years that he's lost track of. This deadened land of dry trees and vines that no longer bear fruit appear to him in an apparition-like manner; when he glances, in the corners of his eyes sometimes it looks as though there is flourishing color like he remembered so long ago, but when he focuses his eyes, there's nothing there. With no will to speak to anyone of these strange visions, he trudges along like always, living in this half dream like state of nonacceptance. (tried to skim over your lore bits to make something that matched the tab a bit!) ----- anyone (except Kitty Beans and Other tab) is ok, but i'd prefer for any dragon who has no lore yet! :)
@saspitite

79148320_350.png

Kanen is one of the dragons that lives in Lesph'toth, more a shadow than a full being now; his clothes reflect long past days of carefree revelry and the flow of wine, but he has been wandering, like a ghost, for years that he's lost track of. This deadened land of dry trees and vines that no longer bear fruit appear to him in an apparition-like manner; when he glances, in the corners of his eyes sometimes it looks as though there is flourishing color like he remembered so long ago, but when he focuses his eyes, there's nothing there. With no will to speak to anyone of these strange visions, he trudges along like always, living in this half dream like state of nonacceptance.

(tried to skim over your lore bits to make something that matched the tab a bit!)

anyone (except Kitty Beans and Other tab) is ok, but i'd prefer for any dragon who has no lore yet! :)
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
@Gato I hope you like what I have written for your dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78382983][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783830/78382983_350.png[/img][/url] Mozzarella Cheese! Cheese! Glorious cheese. The perfect ingredient to add to any recipe. You have Sharp cheeses, mild cheeses, sweet cheeses, salty cheeses, stringy cheeses and lest not forget the stinky cheeses. I could get lost in the abundance of cheese varieties but my favorite is Mozzarella my namesake. Being a student of the culinary arts I take every opportunity to learn about local ingredients ethnic ingredients and international ingredients but my specialty if you haven't guessed by now is [b]CHEEEEEEEESE[/b]!!! I take great pride in being an expert in my chosen profession I don't think there is another dragon within a thousand miles whom knows more abut cheese than I. Don't tell anyone that when my fellow chefs are cooking when they are not looking. I alter their recipes by adding my signature touch of cheese. I know it's not a nice thing to do but I just can't help myself besides I'm just trying to spread my love of the most delicious delectable ingredient there is cheese. Lore for any of my dragons is appreciated if you choose one who already has lore try to add to what's already there and not change it drastically
@Gato

I hope you like what I have written for your dragon

78382983_350.png

Mozzarella

Cheese! Cheese! Glorious cheese. The perfect ingredient to add to any recipe. You have Sharp cheeses, mild cheeses, sweet cheeses, salty cheeses, stringy cheeses and lest not forget the stinky cheeses. I could get lost in the abundance of cheese varieties but my favorite is Mozzarella my namesake. Being a student of the culinary arts I take every opportunity to learn about local ingredients ethnic ingredients and international ingredients but my specialty if you haven't guessed by now is CHEEEEEEEESE!!! I take great pride in being an expert in my chosen profession I don't think there is another dragon within a thousand miles whom knows more abut cheese than I. Don't tell anyone that when my fellow chefs are cooking when they are not looking. I alter their recipes by adding my signature touch of cheese. I know it's not a nice thing to do but I just can't help myself besides I'm just trying to spread my love of the most delicious delectable ingredient there is cheese.

Lore for any of my dragons is appreciated if you choose one who already has lore try to add to what's already there and not change it drastically
wishlist
@hippogriff412 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65131854][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651319/65131854_350.png[/img][/url] [center][i]Welcomes travelers, not afraid to speak her mind. Drinks tea, but spicy tea. Will give hatchlings a rough word when needed, but will also provide comfort and warm drinks. Used to be a pretty well known witch in her day, but put it on a shelf due to a hoarding issue (the house could not fit all her vials). [/i][/center] ----- Choose anyone! Just not project in hibden, or salestab!
@hippogriff412

65131854_350.png
Welcomes travelers, not afraid to speak her mind.
Drinks tea, but spicy tea. Will give hatchlings a rough word when needed, but will also provide comfort and warm drinks.
Used to be a pretty well known witch in her day, but put it on a shelf due to a hoarding issue (the house could not fit all her vials).

Choose anyone! Just not project in hibden, or salestab!
P8PTesm.png
@Shoz [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52944628][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/529447/52944628_350.png[/img][/url] ----- ----- ----- [font=century gothic][size=4][color=darkteal]In the depths they were found, when two eyes shining bright like stars in the deep abyss opened. It was like the void was staring back at them, the void that sat on a bed of death. Salt bleached bones crumbled as they slithered from the crevice they had taken refuge in. They did not speak, nor did they draw too close to the adventurers that had stumbled upon them. Their bright eyes stared at them with curiosity. It was time to resurface, they thought that was the last of it, that they would rid themselves of the haunting presence behind them. However, as they made their way from depth, the looming coil of doom seemed to follow. The adventuring party was terrified to say the least, the stranger looming within a set range of them, following without any word. They watched the silent serpent carefully as they slowly made their way towards home. Paying far more attention to the stranger than anything else, at least until another large dragon decided to strike. Their attacker was quick, but the undertide quicker, shooting off the ground in one graceful push. The battle was over before it even began, the undertide dragging the large attacker into the water. Now, Drekn, as they have taken to calling the massive dragon, lives with them, at the edge of their territory in a deep river. The silent dragon's presence was unnerving at first, but the clan has found comfort in Drekn's presence. ----- ----- Im sorry this is so long lmao I got really into it haha. ----- ----- @MilkshakeTrex Thank you for the lore for Toret. poor guy, haunted by past mistakes. :(
@Shoz
52944628_350.png

In the depths they were found, when two eyes shining bright like stars in the deep abyss opened. It was like the void was staring back at them, the void that sat on a bed of death. Salt bleached bones crumbled as they slithered from the crevice they had taken refuge in. They did not speak, nor did they draw too close to the adventurers that had stumbled upon them. Their bright eyes stared at them with curiosity.

It was time to resurface, they thought that was the last of it, that they would rid themselves of the haunting presence behind them. However, as they made their way from depth, the looming coil of doom seemed to follow.

The adventuring party was terrified to say the least, the stranger looming within a set range of them, following without any word. They watched the silent serpent carefully as they slowly made their way towards home. Paying far more attention to the stranger than anything else, at least until another large dragon decided to strike. Their attacker was quick, but the undertide quicker, shooting off the ground in one graceful push. The battle was over before it even began, the undertide dragging the large attacker into the water.

Now, Drekn, as they have taken to calling the massive dragon, lives with them, at the edge of their territory in a deep river. The silent dragon's presence was unnerving at first, but the clan has found comfort in Drekn's presence.

Im sorry this is so long lmao I got really into it haha.

@MilkshakeTrex Thank you for the lore for Toret. poor guy, haunted by past mistakes. :(
aVzIJsH.png 000 Lore (wip)
Hatchery
Leveling Service
Wishlist
Breeding Cards

Adopts
Comissions!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 125 126