Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | notn is almost over..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No. Covid and my first experience of sciatica have robbed all my energy for coli concentration.
No. Covid and my first experience of sciatica have robbed all my energy for coli concentration.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I managed to finish a lot of projects and almost at 20 eggs (+ hatching extras for my birthday today ^^) so I'm pretty satisfied with this year's NotN!
I managed to finish a lot of projects and almost at 20 eggs (+ hatching extras for my birthday today ^^) so I'm pretty satisfied with this year's NotN!
ldNLSdw.png
Yeah! I have 125 eggs right now, my initial goal was 100 so I'm happy :)
I'll see if I can get to 150 before the event ends, though probably not! ^^'
Yeah! I have 125 eggs right now, my initial goal was 100 so I'm happy :)
I'll see if I can get to 150 before the event ends, though probably not! ^^'
NoTN been horrible to me...gotten VERY Few eggs... 10 out of tousands of chests...
not enough cobwebs and i just wanna lie down and cry
NoTN been horrible to me...gotten VERY Few eggs... 10 out of tousands of chests...
not enough cobwebs and i just wanna lie down and cry
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I should just hit 30kg.

Great day for my gene projects!
I should just hit 30kg.

Great day for my gene projects!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
i came back to FR just a few days ago and sadly came to the realization that i had missed the majority of NOTN so not really :( did make some small stonks though!
i came back to FR just a few days ago and sadly came to the realization that i had missed the majority of NOTN so not really :( did make some small stonks though!
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
Pleasantly surprised, knowing that two days were spent on me unintentionally hyperfixating on DOOM Eternal and wasting time for hours on end just because it'S SO FUN
Pleasantly surprised, knowing that two days were spent on me unintentionally hyperfixating on DOOM Eternal and wasting time for hours on end just because it'S SO FUN
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i got ill so second week i did not spend grinding, will not be meeting my personal goal this year :(

but hey! still making it out with a decent profit, so cant be too upset :)
i got ill so second week i did not spend grinding, will not be meeting my personal goal this year :(

but hey! still making it out with a decent profit, so cant be too upset :)
he/him
pings OK!
Not enough eggs to sell but at least I managed to finish some of my projects with the cheaper NotN apparel and free apparel from chests. It was fun making new outfits but at what cost
Not enough eggs to sell but at least I managed to finish some of my projects with the cheaper NotN apparel and free apparel from chests. It was fun making new outfits but at what cost
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
I've been more active this year than I have for a few NOTNs now, and I got 6 keeper g1s to be projects for the new year, and enough gems to get started on a few of them!
It was a goooood year :3
I've been more active this year than I have for a few NOTNs now, and I got 6 keeper g1s to be projects for the new year, and enough gems to get started on a few of them!
It was a goooood year :3
w9bDUNq.pngMUYNhfy.pngPgv53XB.png
9D8YYS1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7