Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Save me (is this how g1 addicts start?)
1 2 3
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=20&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=105&winggene=20&wings=25&auth=5cc6921c462aa62151bd01cfecd24d4963f10201&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ARGH. Scrying fodder-priced G1 and hit an emotional reaction here— doesn’t fit with my lore at all, doesn’t fit with my aesthetics at all, doesn’t fit with my FR play at all— just, this is such a classically dragony-dragon by the standards of my inner five year old —- Anybody else have this happen? Is this how G1 collecting starts?
dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=20&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=105&winggene=20&wings=25&auth=5cc6921c462aa62151bd01cfecd24d4963f10201&dummyext=prev.png

ARGH. Scrying fodder-priced G1 and hit an emotional reaction here—

doesn’t fit with my lore at all, doesn’t fit with my aesthetics at all, doesn’t fit with my FR play at all—

just, this is such a classically dragony-dragon by the standards of my inner five year old

—-

Anybody else have this happen? Is this how G1 collecting starts?
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
That is really pretty! What are the colors? And I agree, I'm starting to like G1s more than I should. Very dangerous for my wallet. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
That is really pretty! What are the colors?

And I agree, I'm starting to like G1s more than I should. Very dangerous for my wallet.
Yep, can confirm my G1 addiction started with a cute fodder priced dragon who had a really pretty scry! I didn't do gem genes, though, that way is a bit dangerous— I knew how expensive gene projects could get from geneing my progens back when I didn't like any treasure genes and Baldwin genes didn't exist, so I limited myself to treasure obtainable only. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] (That said, I still have plenty of G2+ dragons that I adore, plenty of which I also got at fodder price, so it's not [i]the worst[/i] thing in the world to also like G1 projects if you still like your lair as-is!)
Yep, can confirm my G1 addiction started with a cute fodder priced dragon who had a really pretty scry! I didn't do gem genes, though, that way is a bit dangerous— I knew how expensive gene projects could get from geneing my progens back when I didn't like any treasure genes and Baldwin genes didn't exist, so I limited myself to treasure obtainable only.

(That said, I still have plenty of G2+ dragons that I adore, plenty of which I also got at fodder price, so it's not the worst thing in the world to also like G1 projects if you still like your lair as-is!)
Pretty much all of my G1s were fodder-priced. That's how they get you, it might be too late for you. Good luck, welcome to pain
Pretty much all of my G1s were fodder-priced. That's how they get you, it might be too late for you. Good luck, welcome to pain
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
I limit myself to one gem gene or gem breed, unless it's a very old g1 or sentimental or I have a specific look in mind. Pretty much anything looks good with triple gem genes, especially with soap/stained.
I limit myself to one gem gene or gem breed, unless it's a very old g1 or sentimental or I have a specific look in mind. Pretty much anything looks good with triple gem genes, especially with soap/stained.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
this is exactly how it started for me. I have the unfortunate curse of loving met/bee/glim on everything
this is exactly how it started for me. I have the unfortunate curse of loving met/bee/glim on everything
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
if it helps i started converting to a g1 lair last notn because of free (re: eggs) and dirt-cheap g1s

it is already too late for you my friend
if it helps i started converting to a g1 lair last notn because of free (re: eggs) and dirt-cheap g1s

it is already too late for you my friend
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[center]yes [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]
yes
vintagefawn.png
i can confirm thats how it starts
my addiction began with finding Luce, who proceeded to eat not only my wallet, but the hand offering it as well. and then the arm. and then the other g1s started flooding im
i can confirm thats how it starts
my addiction began with finding Luce, who proceeded to eat not only my wallet, but the hand offering it as well. and then the arm. and then the other g1s started flooding im
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
"wow these colors are nice"

"kinda expensive to gene but wow"

100 more G1s later...

"Oh no"
"wow these colors are nice"

"kinda expensive to gene but wow"

100 more G1s later...

"Oh no"
sBdLZtA.png
1 2 3