Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Magni's Marvelous Metamorphosis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I really LOVE this idea!

Though I would be hesitant on the “lowering level” option because it could really mess with stats + level based stones (how would spent points be taken away? Could you mess with it and bring a level 25 down to level 1 with eliminate and max stats? Avoiding those sorts of issues)

Imagining it could also do something like random permababy, changing eye rarity, or perhaps another high chance change that is like… “Something has happened… but you can’t put your finger on it…” that does something silly like regenerate how big/heavy/etc your dragon is (something that doesn’t actually change the value of the dragon any)

And if you want to add some absolute horror into the mix… metamorphosis exclusive genes (I’m kidding that would be SO much of a pain fhdhdbdb)
I really LOVE this idea!

Though I would be hesitant on the “lowering level” option because it could really mess with stats + level based stones (how would spent points be taken away? Could you mess with it and bring a level 25 down to level 1 with eliminate and max stats? Avoiding those sorts of issues)

Imagining it could also do something like random permababy, changing eye rarity, or perhaps another high chance change that is like… “Something has happened… but you can’t put your finger on it…” that does something silly like regenerate how big/heavy/etc your dragon is (something that doesn’t actually change the value of the dragon any)

And if you want to add some absolute horror into the mix… metamorphosis exclusive genes (I’m kidding that would be SO much of a pain fhdhdbdb)
40aa9761a7a9e17ea033a00aea5eb8e66b7d89a4.png
Very much love this idea!!
Very much love this idea!!
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
Support.

I wouldn't use this much at all on any dragons I cared about, but it would be fun on a couple guinea pig dragons I don't mind getting randomly changed. My progens would be great for this. I hate both of them so anything would be an improvement.
Support.

I wouldn't use this much at all on any dragons I cared about, but it would be fun on a couple guinea pig dragons I don't mind getting randomly changed. My progens would be great for this. I hate both of them so anything would be an improvement.
Support! I love the hint of chaos :)
Support! I love the hint of chaos :)
Support. I need a zap dragon gen 1 journey project.
Support. I need a zap dragon gen 1 journey project.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
huh. you know at first i was really confused like 'who would spend money to get a random effect on a dragon they intend to keep?' but as others pointed out, this could be hugely helpful for fixing ugly progens or G1s. so, support!

(no support on feature-exclusive genes, however - i wouldn't want people to be tempted into potentially ruining a dragon for the sake of the exclusivity)
huh. you know at first i was really confused like 'who would spend money to get a random effect on a dragon they intend to keep?' but as others pointed out, this could be hugely helpful for fixing ugly progens or G1s. so, support!

(no support on feature-exclusive genes, however - i wouldn't want people to be tempted into potentially ruining a dragon for the sake of the exclusivity)
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
support, neat idea.
support, neat idea.
fBymyGd.jpg
Support!!Super cool idea! I agree that it would also be cool if it could change eye types as well as height, length, and weight. Cause it would be extremely funny to dump an imp in there and have them come out like snapper sized, or have your Ridgeback come out with tiny wings. I think it might also be fun if it changed their age. Not permanently I think cause that would be too powerful and you can reverse a scroll of Youth (as far as I know). Like it would have the normal period for a hatchling to age up. I just think it would be really funny to push your dragon in and have them come out a baby and be stuck like that for like a week. Love this idea though and love your art!!!
Support!!Super cool idea! I agree that it would also be cool if it could change eye types as well as height, length, and weight. Cause it would be extremely funny to dump an imp in there and have them come out like snapper sized, or have your Ridgeback come out with tiny wings. I think it might also be fun if it changed their age. Not permanently I think cause that would be too powerful and you can reverse a scroll of Youth (as far as I know). Like it would have the normal period for a hatchling to age up. I just think it would be really funny to push your dragon in and have them come out a baby and be stuck like that for like a week. Love this idea though and love your art!!!
h8IRLU8.gif
jy4N1pw.png
q9EEy5M.png
UqlBGwo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
bYt72YT.png
bWeLCqf.png
[quote name="bakugames" date="2022-12-28 18:45:26" ] [*] Nothing happens (highest chance. sorry!) [/quote] This kills the entire idea, no support. FR already had a feature where the frequent result was "nothing changed", the scattervials - it was universally hated as it looked like the item failed, and finally, instead of unretiring them or changing the odds, separate eye vials were introduced that removed that "failed" result entirely. There is no need to repeat the same frustration mechanic in another way.
bakugames wrote on 2022-12-28 18:45:26:

[*] Nothing happens (highest chance. sorry!)

This kills the entire idea, no support. FR already had a feature where the frequent result was "nothing changed", the scattervials - it was universally hated as it looked like the item failed, and finally, instead of unretiring them or changing the odds, separate eye vials were introduced that removed that "failed" result entirely. There is no need to repeat the same frustration mechanic in another way.
JQQ3Fjt.png
[quote name="RedWillia" date="2022-12-28 23:25:05" ] [quote name="bakugames" date="2022-12-28 18:45:26" ] [*] Nothing happens (highest chance. sorry!) [/quote] This kills the entire idea, no support. FR already had a feature where the frequent result was "nothing changed", the scattervials - it was universally hated as it looked like the item failed, and finally, instead of unretiring them or changing the odds, separate eye vials were introduced that removed that "failed" result entirely. There is no need to repeat the same frustration mechanic in another way. [/quote] Scattervials were only out for a few days and introduced a mechanic that couldn't be applied to existing dragons in any other way. That's not the same thing at all.
RedWillia wrote on 2022-12-28 23:25:05:
bakugames wrote on 2022-12-28 18:45:26:

[*] Nothing happens (highest chance. sorry!)

This kills the entire idea, no support. FR already had a feature where the frequent result was "nothing changed", the scattervials - it was universally hated as it looked like the item failed, and finally, instead of unretiring them or changing the odds, separate eye vials were introduced that removed that "failed" result entirely. There is no need to repeat the same frustration mechanic in another way.

Scattervials were only out for a few days and introduced a mechanic that couldn't be applied to existing dragons in any other way. That's not the same thing at all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12