Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 221 222
Sent some of the brewable NotN familiars to a random person on the active list [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Sent some of the brewable NotN familiars to a random person on the active list
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
[center][emoji=phoenix feather size=1][b]December 28[/b][emoji=phoenix feather size=1] Sent a breed change and a gene to someone![/center]
December 28
Sent a breed change and a gene to someone!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
December 12th
Creativity Day! Pick a random dragon from a random user and do something creative for them.
Stuck on what you could do? You could;
- create a small piece of art
- write a haiku/poem
- find a song that fits their theme/aesthetic
Alternative: Support our creative communities (art sales | adoptables) by looking at some art/lore shops, signing up for ping lists, or ordering something from a shop! With this one you can do what is most comfortable for you and your budget

As a very non creative person, this one is a "I'll buy something" job. I found this thread here and am in the process of ordering a bust!! @ViperidaeX's work look fantastic, and is very reasonably priced.
December 12th
Creativity Day! Pick a random dragon from a random user and do something creative for them.
Stuck on what you could do? You could;
- create a small piece of art
- write a haiku/poem
- find a song that fits their theme/aesthetic
Alternative: Support our creative communities (art sales | adoptables) by looking at some art/lore shops, signing up for ping lists, or ordering something from a shop! With this one you can do what is most comfortable for you and your budget

As a very non creative person, this one is a "I'll buy something" job. I found this thread here and am in the process of ordering a bust!! @ViperidaeX's work look fantastic, and is very reasonably priced.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
December 28th
Gifted a Noc breed change!
December 28th
Gifted a Noc breed change!
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png

Gave an egg to fire flight bank

Gave an egg to fire flight bank
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Catch up day again!!

Dec 23 picked the person before me in the pinglist (close enough to my name)
Dec 24 daughter got to town (after several hours of flight delay) made some soup and enjoyed all of my kiddos being at home for Christmas
Dec 25 wonderful time with the family
Dec 26 Boxing day sent off some food, familiars and apparel to new several new users
Dec 27 sent some stuff to returning user for Hibden expansion
Dec 28 sent a Noc egg to new user
Catch up day again!!

Dec 23 picked the person before me in the pinglist (close enough to my name)
Dec 24 daughter got to town (after several hours of flight delay) made some soup and enjoyed all of my kiddos being at home for Christmas
Dec 25 wonderful time with the family
Dec 26 Boxing day sent off some food, familiars and apparel to new several new users
Dec 27 sent some stuff to returning user for Hibden expansion
Dec 28 sent a Noc egg to new user
[/url]shadow_trainer.png[/url]
[B]December 28th[/b] Sent three Nocturne Eggs to Wind's Dom Bank through our Eggpocalypse event! [Center][Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd3/3193815/1#post_3193815][img]https://imgur.com/oMVjQDC.png[/img][/url]
December 28th

Sent three Nocturne Eggs to Wind's Dom Bank through our Eggpocalypse event!
oMVjQDC.png
2uwgHqB.png
Shoy AzWEmYL.png
__she/they ~ FR +0

_wishlist | hatchery | adoptables
_______ LWTq9T9.png
UqJoOin.png
[emoji=fire rune size=1][b]December 27th[/b] - Sent a runestone to someone on the Hibernal Den Gifting Thread! [emoji=fire rune size=1][b]December 28th[/b] - Sent a new ember 16 old and new NoTN familiars!
December 27th - Sent a runestone to someone on the Hibernal Den Gifting Thread!

December 28th - Sent a new ember 16 old and new NoTN familiars!
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
December 17th
Send in a donation to your Flight's dom bank or perhaps another flight program of choice!

Donated some funds to the Nature Vault. Well, I transferred some to my own vault, but since that's all Nature funds anyway, that counts. I even added that to the Vault spreadsheet. And - wait for it - even did the same for the profits from DtB!! Lucky I have a spreadsheet that tracked all of that...
December 17th
Send in a donation to your Flight's dom bank or perhaps another flight program of choice!

Donated some funds to the Nature Vault. Well, I transferred some to my own vault, but since that's all Nature funds anyway, that counts. I even added that to the Vault spreadsheet. And - wait for it - even did the same for the profits from DtB!! Lucky I have a spreadsheet that tracked all of that...
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Dec 28 - sent in stuff for wind's Eggpocalypse !
Dec 28 - sent in stuff for wind's Eggpocalypse !
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 221 222