Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 221 222
December 16th
Put something on the Auction House for 1T! Whether that be an egg, a dragon, an apparel item or familiar! It's nice to sometimes snag a bargain and hopefully we all would've made someone's day!

Put a few dragons up for 1t (although I did do it on Nature AH only, but still, I believe that counts. Some random person will claim them!)

Edit: Of the 5 dragons I put in the NAH, they all sold (der), 2 have been exalted for Ice, 1 for Plague, 1 is unnamed in a Wind lair and 1 is named with a piece of apparel in a Nature lair. So that's interesting. Vaguely
December 16th
Put something on the Auction House for 1T! Whether that be an egg, a dragon, an apparel item or familiar! It's nice to sometimes snag a bargain and hopefully we all would've made someone's day!

Put a few dragons up for 1t (although I did do it on Nature AH only, but still, I believe that counts. Some random person will claim them!)

Edit: Of the 5 dragons I put in the NAH, they all sold (der), 2 have been exalted for Ice, 1 for Plague, 1 is unnamed in a Wind lair and 1 is named with a piece of apparel in a Nature lair. So that's interesting. Vaguely
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
December 20th
Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earned it 

Oh, I totally did this yesterday! I had a PC free day. Did not even touch my laptop, and only used my phone for fun little games and one personal discord message (cos I had to share my doofus cat's antics antics with someone...)

I read a lot, and completed the jigsaw that was started the day before. And... I'm not sure what else...
December 20th
Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earned it 

Oh, I totally did this yesterday! I had a PC free day. Did not even touch my laptop, and only used my phone for fun little games and one personal discord message (cos I had to share my doofus cat's antics antics with someone...)

I read a lot, and completed the jigsaw that was started the day before. And... I'm not sure what else...
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
December 28th

Gifted 3 eggs!
December 28th

Gifted 3 eggs!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Apparel and egg has been gifted
Apparel and egg has been gifted
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Day 28

Sent someone a Noc egg!
Day 28

Sent someone a Noc egg!
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
December 3rd
Create a small starter pack for one or two newer players!
Optional: In doing this perhaps give them something a little harder to obtain.

A bit overdue, but I sent four new people some food and battle stones as starter packs
December 3rd
Create a small starter pack for one or two newer players!
Optional: In doing this perhaps give them something a little harder to obtain.

A bit overdue, but I sent four new people some food and battle stones as starter packs
Listed a couple strange chests for 1 treasure each
Listed a couple strange chests for 1 treasure each
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Dec 28 - Sent over some familiars that they haven't gotten yet!

Edit:

Dec 26 - Sent a fellow DKC participant a few extra familiars and stacks of food.
Dec 28 - Sent over some familiars that they haven't gotten yet!

Edit:

Dec 26 - Sent a fellow DKC participant a few extra familiars and stacks of food.
80diZov.jpeg
sent out some notn apparel
sent out some notn apparel
nuvYkoF.png
Dec 28 - Done
Dec 28 - Done
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 221 222