Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | <NotN New Items> Trading Hub
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 108
@1cmOfHappiness yes! sorry for the confusion :o can i trade 12 chests for an egg? :)
@1cmOfHappiness yes! sorry for the confusion :o can i trade 12 chests for an egg? :)
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@skyleaf Do you by any chance have any more chameleons left that you'd be willing to trade for any of the NotN food items and/or trinkets below? [quote name="GentleGentoo" date="2022-12-27 09:02:48" ] [size=6]Have:[/size] [center] [item=Weathered grimoire] x2300 [item=Flying gurnard] x1500 [item=Leporidae guise] x1100 [item=Mirror] x1000 [item=Nocturne puppet] x800 [item=Night flame] x700 [item=Cuckoo] x500 [item=Living stones] x400 [/quote]
@skyleaf

Do you by any chance have any more chameleons left that you'd be willing to trade for any of the NotN food items and/or trinkets below?
GentleGentoo wrote on 2022-12-27 09:02:48:

Have:
Weathered Grimoire x2300 Flying Gurnard x1500 Leporidae Guise x1100
Mirror x1000 Nocturne Puppet x800 Night Flame x700
Cuckoo x500 Living Stones x400
PiPXAsD.png
  • She/Her
  • FRT+9
1YfWVEZ.png
@lavarift you're so nice!! could I have a [item=black candle cascade] please :) @hayum sorry i must've been half asleep when I asked! xD good luck getting eggs!
@lavarift you're so nice!! could I have a Black Candle Cascade please :)

@hayum sorry i must've been half asleep when I asked! xD good luck getting eggs!
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@CyclopsDog

Yes! Will send over a CR!
@CyclopsDog

Yes! Will send over a CR!
@Lesovoj I appreciate the ping, but I don't have any items on your wanted list unfortunately.
@Lesovoj I appreciate the ping, but I don't have any items on your wanted list unfortunately.
@GentleGentoo I can do 1 stack of chameleons for 1 stack of cuckoos? @lavarift Can I get a [item=candle cascade] please?
@GentleGentoo
I can do 1 stack of chameleons for 1 stack of cuckoos?

@lavarift
Can I get a Candle Cascade please?
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
@Lesovoj
I appreciate the ping, but sadly I don't have anything that you're interested in
@Lesovoj
I appreciate the ping, but sadly I don't have anything that you're interested in
@skyleaf

Sounds good!

I'll set up a 2 way CR
@skyleaf

Sounds good!

I'll set up a 2 way CR
PiPXAsD.png
  • She/Her
  • FRT+9
1YfWVEZ.png
@Blauw

Seems like eggs are 200g and genes are around 20g so 10 genes of either type?

@Valak

I've only got one egg sorry ^^
@Blauw

Seems like eggs are 200g and genes are around 20g so 10 genes of either type?

@Valak

I've only got one egg sorry ^^
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@Doodeedoodah ok I checked the ah for the math and paisley lah is 24 gems and fern is 16. So is 8 fern and 1 paisley ok for an egg?
@Doodeedoodah ok I checked the ah for the math and paisley lah is 24 gems and fern is 16. So is 8 fern and 1 paisley ok for an egg?

QVkHS1O.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 108