Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bold doesn't work
Am i doing something wrong? Even though i put the bold bbcode around the sentence, it still looks the same unbolded? The rest of the time it works, even using the same bold bbcode. [b][center][size=4] BIRTH YEAR ID DRAGONS [/size][/center][/b] [code][b][center][size=4] BIRTH YEAR ID DRAGONS [/size][/center][/b][/code] [center][size=4]BIRTH YEAR ID DRAGONS[/size][/center] [code][center][size=4]BIRTH YEAR ID DRAGONS[/size][/center][/code] Preview image: [img]https://i.imgur.com/mRNhmBa.png[/img]
Am i doing something wrong? Even though i put the bold bbcode around the sentence, it still looks the same unbolded?
The rest of the time it works, even using the same bold bbcode.

BIRTH YEAR ID DRAGONS
Code:
[b][center][size=4] BIRTH YEAR ID DRAGONS [/size][/center][/b]

BIRTH YEAR ID DRAGONS
Code:
[center][size=4]BIRTH YEAR ID DRAGONS[/size][/center]

Preview image:
mRNhmBa.png
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif

[/url]
[font=Tahoma][color=#6D23A6][size=3]@moonwhiskers Putting the bold tag after the other formatting works! [code][center][size=4][b] BIRTH YEAR ID DRAGONS [/b][/size][/center][/code] [/size][/color][/font]
@moonwhiskers

Putting the bold tag after the other formatting works!

Code:
[center][size=4][b] BIRTH YEAR ID DRAGONS [/b][/size][/center]
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@moonwhiskers

Some tags will cut off others—alignment tags in particular are guilty of this, due to the technicality of how they work. As a general rule, you'll want to put alignment tags on the outside of any other tags you're using, just like how you have them outside of the size tags!
@moonwhiskers

Some tags will cut off others—alignment tags in particular are guilty of this, due to the technicality of how they work. As a general rule, you'll want to put alignment tags on the outside of any other tags you're using, just like how you have them outside of the size tags!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I see, thanks @SeaCrest and @Lexreon !
I see, thanks @SeaCrest and @Lexreon !
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif

[/url]