Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if flightrising tracked playtime...
1 2 3 4 5
I've been playing since 2013 and log in every day. Different amount of time spent on each day so I'm sure if I could add it all up it would be an absurd amount of time.
I've been playing since 2013 and log in every day. Different amount of time spent on each day so I'm sure if I could add it all up it would be an absurd amount of time.

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
It depends, are we talking active clicky time, or does it count where I mid-coli zone out and scroll some other website for 45 minutes causing coli to time out. I do that.. a lot.
It depends, are we talking active clicky time, or does it count where I mid-coli zone out and scroll some other website for 45 minutes causing coli to time out. I do that.. a lot.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
around 5k-ish hours, maybe?
i have 1.2k on another game that i've been playing for less than a year and it¡s almost my 3rd fr anniversary so yeah
around 5k-ish hours, maybe?
i have 1.2k on another game that i've been playing for less than a year and it¡s almost my 3rd fr anniversary so yeah
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
*shudders* i've been here almost daily since i joined in 2013, for a minimum of 20 minutes a day (when i worked fulltime), up to several hours a day. no, i don't think i want to do the math on that one [emoji=guardian scared size=1]
*shudders* i've been here almost daily since i joined in 2013, for a minimum of 20 minutes a day (when i worked fulltime), up to several hours a day. no, i don't think i want to do the math on that one
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
If it was just me being in the tab of FR, then I'd have 1k+ hours, since I've been here since 2020.

If it was all the time I've had FR open and been logged into my computer...
10k+ hours?
If it was just me being in the tab of FR, then I'd have 1k+ hours, since I've been here since 2020.

If it was all the time I've had FR open and been logged into my computer...
10k+ hours?
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
30,000+ hours. I am on here basically all the time unless I'm sleeping. This includes everything since 2015
30,000+ hours. I am on here basically all the time unless I'm sleeping. This includes everything since 2015
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i joined in 2016 so....probably in the thousands??? hfbhjfj
i joined in 2016 so....probably in the thousands??? hfbhjfj
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Too many for someone who joined 2 years ago
Too many for someone who joined 2 years ago
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
A lot of my hours would be afk in another tab but lets say I leave that tab open for 6-10 hours a day....

17k at the lowest and 30k at the highest so that's probably my range of "playtime"
A lot of my hours would be afk in another tab but lets say I leave that tab open for 6-10 hours a day....

17k at the lowest and 30k at the highest so that's probably my range of "playtime"
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Oh god….I don’t even think I want to know. Over 2k for sure
Oh god….I don’t even think I want to know. Over 2k for sure
m87ieVe.png
1 2 3 4 5