Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | First Primal Hatch!
I just hatched my first primal eye dragon ever! Any name ideas? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82950528][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829506/82950528_350.png[/img][/url]
I just hatched my first primal eye dragon ever! Any name ideas?

82950528_350.png
Oh wow - she's matchy too! Midas jumps to mind because of the golden theme when it comes to names, or perhaps Capella which is the name of a star
Oh wow - she's matchy too! Midas jumps to mind because of the golden theme when it comes to names, or perhaps Capella which is the name of a star
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
@HauntedHollows

Oh my gosh, she is GORGEOUS!!

Maybe Nubia or Nubit. From Egyptian origin meaning gold / golden flower?

@HauntedHollows

Oh my gosh, she is GORGEOUS!!

Maybe Nubia or Nubit. From Egyptian origin meaning gold / golden flower?

beastclanshieldr.png
beastclanshieldl.png
@Azulops thanks for the suggestions! I like those names a lot :)
@Zeza thanks for the suggestions! Those are very creative names and I like them a lot. Thanks for the compliment and for buying her brother too :)
@Azulops thanks for the suggestions! I like those names a lot :)
@Zeza thanks for the suggestions! Those are very creative names and I like them a lot. Thanks for the compliment and for buying her brother too :)
Oh man, be still, my beating heart, she's absolutely gorgeous! I had to leave a like at her little feet. If I didn't already have a triple-gold Primal child, I'd be asking if she's up for grabs. But, you gotta keep your first, so is understandable!
Oh man, be still, my beating heart, she's absolutely gorgeous! I had to leave a like at her little feet. If I didn't already have a triple-gold Primal child, I'd be asking if she's up for grabs. But, you gotta keep your first, so is understandable!
9iqeDz7.png
@Loniface Thank you so much! Aurelia is gorgeous :)
@Loniface Thank you so much! Aurelia is gorgeous :)