Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ON-HOLD] Humanoid Art ♥ [g / EGGS / $
1 2 3 4
@kcma
Hello! I'm definitely interested in your art, but I wanted to ask if you're alright working from a combination of photo references instead of an art reference? If not, that's totally ok -- I have plenty of ocs who I'd love to see in your style. :)
@kcma
Hello! I'm definitely interested in your art, but I wanted to ask if you're alright working from a combination of photo references instead of an art reference? If not, that's totally ok -- I have plenty of ocs who I'd love to see in your style. :)
LklXAGK.png
@Oceanas
Yup, I’d like to see it!!
@Oceanas
Yup, I’d like to see it!!
================== Illegible Correspondence
sybilla pandemia 
grinder + lore lair 
art commissions
wishlist!
@kcma
Awesome, thank you! I'd be interested in a half body colored of Eladei. Let me know if these refs work.

Face ref: x
Body ref: x
Tattoos ref: x -- Any style of tattoos is fine as long as they're sleeve tattoos and across her chest, you can find more here in her style tag! Nature-inspired is preferred.
Style ref: x

And some general inspiration here!

Mood: Eladei is stubborn and sarcastic, but overall worn down and worn out. She's been through a lot, but still come out alive. She's looking for something to care about, and hasn't found it (yet).

I don't mind a complexity fee for the tattoos & image refs if needed. Let me know if she works for you and I'll send over the gems.
@kcma
Awesome, thank you! I'd be interested in a half body colored of Eladei. Let me know if these refs work.

Face ref: x
Body ref: x
Tattoos ref: x -- Any style of tattoos is fine as long as they're sleeve tattoos and across her chest, you can find more here in her style tag! Nature-inspired is preferred.
Style ref: x

And some general inspiration here!

Mood: Eladei is stubborn and sarcastic, but overall worn down and worn out. She's been through a lot, but still come out alive. She's looking for something to care about, and hasn't found it (yet).

I don't mind a complexity fee for the tattoos & image refs if needed. Let me know if she works for you and I'll send over the gems.
LklXAGK.png
@Oceanas
Thank you for taking the time to show these references, and I'm sorry for not responding sooner. Unfortunately I don't think this character/request is quite my style. This would require me to design many parts of the character myself, and that's not what I'm offering at the moment... ;;
@Oceanas
Thank you for taking the time to show these references, and I'm sorry for not responding sooner. Unfortunately I don't think this character/request is quite my style. This would require me to design many parts of the character myself, and that's not what I'm offering at the moment... ;;
sybilla pandemia 
grinder + lore lair 
art commissions
wishlist!
@kcma

Totally okay! I figured that might be the case. Thank you for considering anyhow. :)

If any of these ocs work for you, I'd love a half body colored of any of them too. Let me know either way! (And also let me know if that link gives you trouble).
@kcma

Totally okay! I figured that might be the case. Thank you for considering anyhow. :)

If any of these ocs work for you, I'd love a half body colored of any of them too. Let me know either way! (And also let me know if that link gives you trouble).
LklXAGK.png
@kcma could i get a colored halfbody of this character? :0 total freedom on pose/expression/mood, i always love seeing what people come up with for him! detailed references are here. either just his default costume is fine or a random casual outfit like this or this works as well; the costume is pretty detailed so i never like asking people to draw it if they don't want to - i'd rather you pick whatever you want to do!
@kcma could i get a colored halfbody of this character? :0 total freedom on pose/expression/mood, i always love seeing what people come up with for him! detailed references are here. either just his default costume is fine or a random casual outfit like this or this works as well; the costume is pretty detailed so i never like asking people to draw it if they don't want to - i'd rather you pick whatever you want to do!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@stanley
Hi! Yes, I can draw him! ^^ What would be your preferred way of payment?
@stanley
Hi! Yes, I can draw him! ^^ What would be your preferred way of payment?
sybilla pandemia 
grinder + lore lair 
art commissions
wishlist!
@kcma Hi! Your art is gorgeous, I love your style so much ^^
Can I please order a colored halfbody of this character? For mood I would love to see either a grumpy or smug expression, and pose would be up to you. I would be paying in gems. Thank you for considering!
@kcma Hi! Your art is gorgeous, I love your style so much ^^
Can I please order a colored halfbody of this character? For mood I would love to see either a grumpy or smug expression, and pose would be up to you. I would be paying in gems. Thank you for considering!
art trades open, dm me
@kcma sorry, i forgot to specify - gems! that would be 2100g right? if that's right i'll send a crossroads!
@kcma sorry, i forgot to specify - gems! that would be 2100g right? if that's right i'll send a crossroads!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@stanley
Yup, go ahead!
I’ll start drawing after I get it and send you a sketch soon for approval
@stanley
Yup, go ahead!
I’ll start drawing after I get it and send you a sketch soon for approval