Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what r yall watching in coli
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Christmas movies
Christmas movies
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
i've been alternating between northernlion's switch sports videos, hollowtones' runescape VODs and wh0misds's PMD purity forest runs
i've been alternating between northernlion's switch sports videos, hollowtones' runescape VODs and wh0misds's PMD purity forest runs
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
currently im watching sailor moon or playing pokemon while i coli, but really good taste op i've watched both of those while coli-ing. are you gonna watch the icarly video essay after you're done w/ victorious?
currently im watching sailor moon or playing pokemon while i coli, but really good taste op i've watched both of those while coli-ing. are you gonna watch the icarly video essay after you're done w/ victorious?
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
movie after movie after movie. so far ive done the wiz, jack the giant slayer, oceans 11-13, rampage, shallow grave, and empire records. gonna start pirates of the caribbean in a bit
movie after movie after movie. so far ive done the wiz, jack the giant slayer, oceans 11-13, rampage, shallow grave, and empire records. gonna start pirates of the caribbean in a bit
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
jackie chan adventures
jackie chan adventures
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@cog - D20 is a good show to coli to. Neverafter is pretty bonkers so far :3
@cog - D20 is a good show to coli to. Neverafter is pretty bonkers so far :3
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
I usually don’t watch anything while doing coli, just have some music on in the background, but when I do I watch analog horror stuff like the Walten Files or Mandela Catalog.
I usually don’t watch anything while doing coli, just have some music on in the background, but when I do I watch analog horror stuff like the Walten Files or Mandela Catalog.
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png YMPbu9R.png
xrdZoYH.png
JvUa9ma.png
ezgif-5-9b69e47345.gif
cad042ddebdc2b51618751c6d7cb0b90afb62ff4.png
I've mostly been watching dashcam videos, new releases from the Youtube channel Snake Discovery, and Too Hot to Handle on Netflix. My asexual self finds the show hilarious.
I've mostly been watching dashcam videos, new releases from the Youtube channel Snake Discovery, and Too Hot to Handle on Netflix. My asexual self finds the show hilarious.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I started in on that A button challenge series, and it's fascinating! I've gotta pick it back up again, I'm dying to know what happens.

I'd highly recommend Wendigoon's videos for long grinds. That guy can talk in depth about anything he's interested in, and you'll be interested in it too. A lot of horror stuff, but he also talks about obscure historical events, wild conspiracies he's come across, and other fascinating stories. He also analyzes media, both the newer, online-based stuff and older books and movies. Treasure trove of niche knowledge you never needed to know, but now you do.
I started in on that A button challenge series, and it's fascinating! I've gotta pick it back up again, I'm dying to know what happens.

I'd highly recommend Wendigoon's videos for long grinds. That guy can talk in depth about anything he's interested in, and you'll be interested in it too. A lot of horror stuff, but he also talks about obscure historical events, wild conspiracies he's come across, and other fascinating stories. He also analyzes media, both the newer, online-based stuff and older books and movies. Treasure trove of niche knowledge you never needed to know, but now you do.
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
Supernatural season 8
Supernatural season 8
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11