Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | All Static/Floating Apparel
I need a list of these so I'm making them here 'Static' apparel is any apparel that is floating or has mostly floating elements, such as the flowerfalls. Everything in the guide is sorted by how you obtain it, then its category. [center][size=7]Festival[/size][/center] [b]Halos[/b] [item=aerborne halo][item=conflagrant halo][item=contaminated halo][item=crystalcourt halo][item=fathomsearch halo][item=gladegift halo][item=glitterfreeze halo][item=luminous halo][item=murkmirth halo][item=spellwrought halo][item=voltaic halo] [b]Auras[/b] [item=arcane aura][item=earth aura][item=fire aura][item=light aura][item=lightning aura][item=plague aura][item=power up aura][item=warrior spirit] [b]Misc. Festival & Recolours[/b] [item=warmwater wanderers][item=Trailing Storm][item=butterfly's kiss][item=will o' the ember][item=will o' the wisp][item=Gustborne Balloon] [b]Semi-static apparel[/b] [item=windbound mask][item=windbound plumage][item=reedcleft resonance][item=aerborne dustgather][item=bewitching Bangles] ----- [center][size=7]Night of the Nocturne[/size][/center] [b]Books[/b] [item=Basic Book Collection][item=aged Book Collection][item=enchanted Book Collection] [b]Grasps[/b] [item=bewitching ruby grasp][item=eerie cyan grasp][item=fiendish emerald grasp][item=haunting amber grasp][item=Spectral Fuchsia Grasp][item=unearthly onyx grasp] [b]Crystal Orbs[/b] [item=miasma crystal][item=mist crystal][item=sky crystal] [b]Enchanted Necklaces[/b] Technically not fully static since they connect to the neck but whatever [item=enchanted wolf necklace][item=enchanted orca necklace][item=enchanted raven necklace][item=enchanted owl necklace][item=enchanted cat necklace][item=enchanted stag necklace] [b]Semi-static apparel[/b] I wouldn't call this fully static apparel, but it's here just in case you need it. [item=bewitching ruby Forejewels][item=bewitching ruby clawrings][item=eerie cyan Forejewels][item=eerie cyan clawrings][item=fiendish emerald Forejewels][item=fiendish emerald clawrings][item=haunting amber Forejewels][item=haunting amber clawrings][item=Spectral Fuchsia Forejewels][item=Spectral Fuchsia clawrings][item=unearthly onyx Forejewels][item=unearthly onyx clawrings] [item=malign presence][item=murderous presence][item=sinister presence][item=unlucky presence][item=woeful presence] ----- [center][size=7]Other[/size][/center] [b]Seasonal[/b] (Treasure mp, cycling) [item=winter wind][item=spring's breath][item=summer swelter][item=autumn breeze] [b]Flowerfalls - Type 1[/b] (Mostly treasure mp) [item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Marigold Flowerfall][item=Daisy Flowerfall] [item=Sakura Flowerfall][item=Violet Flowerfall][item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] [b]Flowerfalls - Type 2[/b] (Mostly treasure mp) [item=dried Flowerfall][item=tigerlily Flowerfall][item=seapetal Flowerfall][item=larkspur Flowerfall][item=silver Flowerfall] [i]Flowerfalls Type 1 and Type 2 are in different positions, so they can be mixed together.[/i] [b]Swirls[/b] (Mixed) [item=heartswirl][item=smokeswirl][item=rainbow starswirl][item=golden starswirl] [b]Rings[/b] (Mixed, mostly treasure mp) [item=Adjudicator Rings][item=Advisor Rings][item=Attendant Rings][item=Chancellor Rings][item=Counselor Rings][item=Courtier Rings][item=Magister Rings][item=Psion Rings] [b]Pinglist for when new static apparel comes out[/b] (ask to be added, I'm subbed so no need to ping) [quote][b]@[/b]Quailspark [b]@[/b] [b]@[/b][/quote]
I need a list of these so I'm making them here
'Static' apparel is any apparel that is floating or has mostly floating elements, such as the flowerfalls. Everything in the guide is sorted by how you obtain it, then its category.
Festival

Halos
Aerborne Halo Conflagrant Halo Contaminated Halo Crystalcourt Halo Fathomsearch Halo Gladegift Halo Glitterfreeze Halo Luminous Halo Murkmirth Halo Spellwrought Halo Voltaic Halo

Auras
Arcane Aura Earth Aura Fire Aura Light Aura Lightning Aura Plague Aura Power Up Aura Warrior Spirit

Misc. Festival & Recolours
Warmwater Wanderers Trailing Storm Butterfly's Kiss Will o' the Ember Will o' the Wisp Gustborne Balloon

Semi-static apparel
Windbound Mask Windbound Plumage Reedcleft Resonance Bewitching Bangles

Night of the Nocturne
Books
Basic Book Collection Aged Book Collection Enchanted Book Collection

Grasps
Bewitching Ruby Grasp Eerie Cyan Grasp Fiendish Emerald Grasp Haunting Amber Grasp Spectral Fuchsia Grasp Unearthly Onyx Grasp

Crystal Orbs
Miasma Crystal Mist Crystal Sky Crystal

Enchanted Necklaces
Technically not fully static since they connect to the neck but whatever
Enchanted Wolf Necklace Enchanted Orca Necklace Enchanted Raven Necklace Enchanted Owl Necklace Enchanted Cat Necklace Enchanted Stag Necklace

Semi-static apparel
I wouldn't call this fully static apparel, but it's here just in case you need it.
Bewitching Ruby Forejewels Bewitching Ruby Clawrings Eerie Cyan Forejewels Eerie Cyan Clawrings Fiendish Emerald Forejewels Fiendish Emerald Clawrings Haunting Amber Forejewels Haunting Amber Clawrings Spectral Fuchsia Forejewels Spectral Fuchsia Clawrings Unearthly Onyx Forejewels Unearthly Onyx Clawrings
Malign Presence Murderous Presence Sinister Presence Unlucky Presence Woeful Presence

Other
Seasonal (Treasure mp, cycling)
Winter Wind Spring's Breath Summer Swelter Autumn Breeze

Flowerfalls - Type 1 (Mostly treasure mp)
Red Rose Flowerfall Marigold Flowerfall Daisy Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall Black Tulip Flowerfall

Flowerfalls - Type 2 (Mostly treasure mp)
Dried Flowerfall Tigerlily Flowerfall Seapetal Flowerfall Larkspur Flowerfall Silver Flowerfall
Flowerfalls Type 1 and Type 2 are in different positions, so they can be mixed together.

Swirls (Mixed)
Heartswirl Smokeswirl Rainbow Starswirl Golden Starswirl

Rings (Mixed, mostly treasure mp)
Adjudicator Rings Advisor Rings Attendant Rings Chancellor Rings Counselor Rings Courtier Rings Magister Rings Psion Rings

Pinglist for when new static apparel comes out
(ask to be added, I'm subbed so no need to ping)
Quote:
@Quailspark @ @
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
res just in case I need it
you can post now btw!
res just in case I need it
you can post now btw!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
This was really helpful for when I was planning my outfits for my dragons, but I have a question. Do the Aged, Enchanted, and Basic Book Collections count as static items?
This was really helpful for when I was planning my outfits for my dragons, but I have a question. Do the Aged, Enchanted, and Basic Book Collections count as static items?
76253088.png LEpJMnn.pngWcZJake.pngmtHAEL4.png
8JUZVfh.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngcutkr0S.png
YrzvPOH.pngxXVzXvp.pngPgv53XB.png
omKpPgG.pngJ7D1quC.pngNlmYDAS.png
87674497.png
@mcubrainrot
Yep! I'll go ahead and add those to the list.
@mcubrainrot
Yep! I'll go ahead and add those to the list.
pro tips:
I'm not sure who to ask, but can I be added to the ping list?
3hKoziR.pnglAvpyOQ.pngYMPbu9R.png
J7D1quC.png qKZAaLK.pngQNbfPfg.png
[quote name="@Quailspark" date="2022-12-22 14:32:41" ] I'm not sure who to ask, but can I be added to the ping list? [/quote] Yep! I don't update this guide much anymore but I'll try and do it whenever I remember to. Speaking of which, I've added the auras and presences (didn't have those before somehow)
@Quailspark wrote on 2022-12-22 14:32:41:
Yep! I don't update this guide much anymore but I'll try and do it whenever I remember to.
Speaking of which, I've added the auras and presences (didn't have those before somehow)
pro tips:
Thank you!
Thank you!
3hKoziR.pnglAvpyOQ.pngYMPbu9R.png
J7D1quC.png qKZAaLK.pngQNbfPfg.png