Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Grove [Dynamic Kitsune Adopts]
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 477 478
@jeevas[rule][rule][center] Beengoux grumbles to itself, something along the lines of [color=maroon]”We should’ve put a fee” [color=navy]”But then we couldn’t get free food?”[/color] [color=maroon]”But I wanted that forbidden black smoothie…[/color]” [/color] [quote]You’ve got the correct answer! You’ve been awarded a [item=Rusty Moth][/quote] [b]You may be called my name because of fear, what am I?[/b]
@jeevas

Beengoux grumbles to itself, something along the lines of ”We should’ve put a fee” ”But then we couldn’t get free food?” ”But I wanted that forbidden black smoothie…
Quote:
You’ve got the correct answer! You’ve been awarded a
Rusty Moth

You may be called my name because of fear, what am I?
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
(gonna go take a bath and then eat dinner! Will be back in 2 hours)
(gonna go take a bath and then eat dinner! Will be back in 2 hours)
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Gotcha! Hmm- so we now got another slab and a riddle from the Aberration to boot. Any ideas for either?
Gotcha! Hmm- so we now got another slab and a riddle from the Aberration to boot. Any ideas for either?
x72ysXo.png
@StarDay I'm not sure how, but I'd bet it might have something to do with my avatar dragon (you can hop to his page using the little animated gif of him in my sig!)

Also, I reviewed a lot of the stuff that went on back this Monday (pg. 232 or something like that) and I realized we missed taking two objects to Trick!

@pikammd You have that ember you picked up

@KleinFye you have that mirror shard you stepped on

I have two more missions left, a tuft of fur to take to Trick, and some things to investigate.

We need:
-a light source (might be one time use so we might need multiple)
-something to cover our face with (like a cloth mask or something?)
-something to take down those poisonous brambles (fire magic and brute strength doesn't work. I suspect beyond the brambles leads to the Bog)

I want to take Jeweldust and Ulta to pay Billy Bob a visit in the Plateau, so that'll probably be my next step.
@StarDay I'm not sure how, but I'd bet it might have something to do with my avatar dragon (you can hop to his page using the little animated gif of him in my sig!)

Also, I reviewed a lot of the stuff that went on back this Monday (pg. 232 or something like that) and I realized we missed taking two objects to Trick!

@pikammd You have that ember you picked up

@KleinFye you have that mirror shard you stepped on

I have two more missions left, a tuft of fur to take to Trick, and some things to investigate.

We need:
-a light source (might be one time use so we might need multiple)
-something to cover our face with (like a cloth mask or something?)
-something to take down those poisonous brambles (fire magic and brute strength doesn't work. I suspect beyond the brambles leads to the Bog)

I want to take Jeweldust and Ulta to pay Billy Bob a visit in the Plateau, so that'll probably be my next step.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@RBG I may be called [this thing] because of my fear or the fear of the person calling me [this thing]?
@RBG I may be called [this thing] because of my fear or the fear of the person calling me [this thing]?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
okay, then let's go =)

Fye taking the mirror shard she has still in her pocket to trick.
"hmm,...do you know what this is and what we can do with it?" she asks shyly, because she still feels unsecure around the new companion.
okay, then let's go =)

Fye taking the mirror shard she has still in her pocket to trick.
"hmm,...do you know what this is and what we can do with it?" she asks shyly, because she still feels unsecure around the new companion.
Hmm- depending on the light needed, I may be able to do that with a [item=Lightning Aura]... Or the mask side through a [item=Eerie Cloth Trappings]. Hopefully the new items y'all got will help out as well. ^^
Hmm- depending on the light needed, I may be able to do that with a Lightning Aura ... Or the mask side through a Eerie Cloth Trappings . Hopefully the new items y'all got will help out as well. ^^
x72ysXo.png
Woah okay I have 123+ notifs and like 15 pages I woke up tocan someone give me a quick update?
Also yes I've tried several times to bring stuff to Trick to look at, I think I'm doing something wrong. XD
Woah okay I have 123+ notifs and like 15 pages I woke up tocan someone give me a quick update?
Also yes I've tried several times to bring stuff to Trick to look at, I think I'm doing something wrong. XD
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@jeevas if you have turns left, you can try it with my items =) [item= woven cloth] [item= windbound mask] [item= snowfall robe] [item= sassy sailor's bandana] [item= forest green tail wrap] [item= harpy masque] and [item= bioluminescent tail]
@jeevas if you have turns left, you can try it with my items =)

Woven Cloth Windbound Mask Snowfall Robe Sassy Sailor's Bandana Forest Green Tail Wrap Harpy Masque
and
Bioluminescent Tail
@pikammd
first banshee defeated and second tablet =)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x4_qun74__OxqdwRqW6nKiWBkTrV80KqUye7EYogz0c/edit#

@pikammd
first banshee defeated and second tablet =)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x4_qun74__OxqdwRqW6nKiWBkTrV80KqUye7EYogz0c/edit#

1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 477 478