Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Grove [Dynamic Kitsune Adopts]
1 2 ... 273 274 275 276 277 ... 477 478
Jeweldust: Oh Shadowbinder! Are you ok?

He extends his tail to help support the spiral. One of his imposing kitsune gives a yip of concern.

(Poor Trick. Jewel is concerned for his new friend.)

And some orders!

Venture Deal: True Warriors
Expedition Leader: @/Jeevas
Payment: T
Expedition Route: Starwoods x2
Special?: Nope

Lure form:
Soul Power: Almighty
Expedition Route: Starwoods!
Special?: Nope!

Let me know if you’re able to do any missions! I have some ideas of what to do.

Jeweldust: Oh Shadowbinder! Are you ok?

He extends his tail to help support the spiral. One of his imposing kitsune gives a yip of concern.

(Poor Trick. Jewel is concerned for his new friend.)

And some orders!

Venture Deal: True Warriors
Payment: T
Expedition Route: Starwoods x2
Special?: Nope

Lure form:
Soul Power: Almighty
Expedition Route: Starwoods!
Special?: Nope!

Let me know if you’re able to do any missions! I have some ideas of what to do.

XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@RBG [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78289855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782899/78289855_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Oh. She knows this one! The goop creature swishes her tail, looking up at Abberration. "Sea Tur-tal?" She guesses confidently, though her voice is a bit on the fritz. She really has been overusing it lately.
@RBG
78289855_350.png

Oh. She knows this one! The goop creature swishes her tail, looking up at Abberration. "Sea Tur-tal?" She guesses confidently, though her voice is a bit on the fritz. She really has been overusing it lately.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[center]@Jeevas (yup open for expeditions!)[/center] "[center][font=Herculanum][color=indigo][size =5]No more slacking! A true job awaits! [/color][/font][/size] [color=blue][font=Calibri][size =5]Slacking? Says the one who spend the last hour cleaning their nails! [/color][/font][/size] [quote=Loot] You have found: An Arcane Kit! These small ones love to sleep under the stars. Small shards hidden in the fur makes these less fun to pet. [img]https://i.imgur.com/k4sB0L1.png[/img] You got a special item! [b]A Weak scoll[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uycoCnG.png[/img] You got an item: [Item=Archivists Spellscroll] You got an item: [Item=Dodgy Mushroom] You got an item: [Item=Morganite][/quote][/center]" "[center][font=Herculanum][color=indigo][size =5]No more slacking! A true job awaits! [/color][/font][/size] [color=blue][font=Calibri][size =5]Slacking? Says the one who spend the last hour cleaning their nails! [/color][/font][/size] [quote=Loot] You have found: A Juvenile Arcane kit! Often found in bookshelves, these little ones like messing with the spells of scrolls. want to summon powerful magic? how about some treats instead! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jCFh0zl.png[/img] You got an item: [Item=Black Sea Nettle] You got an item: [Item=Jeweled Octoflyer] You got a special item! [b]A Strong scoll[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Zezlmxv.png[/img] You got an item: [Item=Standard of the Arcanist] You got an item: [Item=Ram][/quote][/center]" "[center][i]A strange aura envelopes this area. The powerful magic pulls at your very being as you try and traverse the deepest parts of The Starwoods. Every step you take, the magic in your core seems to react stronger and stronger. Runes appear on the party’s bodies as magic swirls around you. The last thing you see are the stars above with celestial bodies basking your being in a warm glow. You search around you, only to find yourself being alone. Scroll gone with a few new runestones in place…[/i] [quote=Loot] You have found: Magic crackles in the air as a soft pink mist envelops your being. A special Starfall Kitsune floats above you, dancing among the constellations above. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mTaOISt.png[/img] A Juvenile Arcane kit! Often found in bookshelves, these little ones like messing with the spells of scrolls. want to summon powerful magic? how about some treats instead! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jCFh0zl.png[/img] A Starstruck kitsune. These cleaver creatures grew to like the strange crystals around the domain and now uses them as perches to watch over prey. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1ZBaDWy.png[/img] [/center]"
@Jeevas

(yup open for expeditions!)

"
No more slacking! A true job awaits!

Slacking? Says the one who spend the last hour cleaning their nails!

Loot wrote:
You have found:

An Arcane Kit! These small ones love to sleep under the stars. Small shards hidden in the fur makes these less fun to pet.
k4sB0L1.png
You got a special item!
A Weak scoll
uycoCnG.png
You got an item:

You got an item:
Dodgy Mushroom
You got an item:
Morganite
"

"
No more slacking! A true job awaits!

Slacking? Says the one who spend the last hour cleaning their nails!

Loot wrote:
You have found:
A Juvenile Arcane kit! Often found in bookshelves, these little ones like messing with the spells of scrolls. want to summon powerful magic? how about some treats instead!
jCFh0zl.png

You got an item:
Black Sea Nettle
You got an item:
Jeweled Octoflyer
You got a special item!
A Strong scoll
Zezlmxv.png
You got an item:
Standard of the Arcanist
You got an item:
Ram
"

"
A strange aura envelopes this area. The powerful magic pulls at your very being as you try and traverse the deepest parts of The Starwoods. Every step you take, the magic in your core seems to react stronger and stronger. Runes appear on the party’s bodies as magic swirls around you. The last thing you see are the stars above with celestial bodies basking your being in a warm glow. You search around you, only to find yourself being alone. Scroll gone with a few new runestones in place…

Loot wrote:
You have found:
Magic crackles in the air as a soft pink mist envelops your being. A special Starfall Kitsune floats above you, dancing among the constellations above.
mTaOISt.png
A Juvenile Arcane kit! Often found in bookshelves, these little ones like messing with the spells of scrolls. want to summon powerful magic? how about some treats instead!
jCFh0zl.png
A Starstruck kitsune. These cleaver creatures grew to like the strange crystals around the domain and now uses them as perches to watch over prey.
1ZBaDWy.png
"
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@RBG @Venusian

FoxFire: *looks over Vessel’s shoulder* Looks like it, Goop-bro! Oh, and I’ve been carrying this jar of goo around from… earlier. I completely forgot about it. What do you want me to do with it?

He conjures a jar from thin air with a sleight of hand and a grin.
@RBG @Venusian

FoxFire: *looks over Vessel’s shoulder* Looks like it, Goop-bro! Oh, and I’ve been carrying this jar of goo around from… earlier. I completely forgot about it. What do you want me to do with it?

He conjures a jar from thin air with a sleight of hand and a grin.
@Venusian

(for some reason fr didn't give me any notifs till jeevas posted so gimme just a moment to get your evos done!)
@Venusian

(for some reason fr didn't give me any notifs till jeevas posted so gimme just a moment to get your evos done!)
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@venusian[rule][rule][center] [color=maroon]”We didn’t count on these guys getting these first try did we?”[/color] [color=navy]”Yes we did, there’s a reason why there are easy and hard ones”[/color] [color=maroon]”Ah… hard ones?”[/color] [quote]You’ve got the correct answer! You’ve been awarded a [item=Leatherback Sea Turtle][/quote] ONE DOWN! Fourteen to go! [b]”Orange as rust and royal as can be, with a fuzz cape to match, hatched to eat the leaves of walnut trees, what am i?”[/b]
@venusian

”We didn’t count on these guys getting these first try did we?” ”Yes we did, there’s a reason why there are easy and hard ones” ”Ah… hard ones?”
Quote:
You’ve got the correct answer! You’ve been awarded a
Leatherback Sea Turtle

ONE DOWN! Fourteen to go!

”Orange as rust and royal as can be,
with a fuzz cape to match,
hatched to eat the leaves of walnut trees,
what am i?”
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
@Jeevas @RBG Oh my god, Foxfire. I cracked up, that sure is a problem to have. Collectable goop dragon. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=78289855][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/782899/78289855.png[/img][/url][/center] Even Vessel was aware that this was a weird problem to have. Still, at the nickname, her face lit up, a spark of light entering her marble-cold eyes. She shrugged in response. "You can pour it on me, but. I don't need it. Neo fixed. I generate new goo over time. Replaces stuff left behind- by touching objects." It was only really dangerous when she lost a very large amount, too much for a 'wound' to mend on its own. She pauses to think for a moment. "Good reagent for magic? If you want to keep it. Maybe don't- make another construct, though. It would look like me. Would get confusing." It would probably just look like her and not divide her consciousness into two bodies, but it was hard to say. She didn't really know a ton about how she worked. It's not like organic dragons had an inborn biology degree, after all, she'd just picked up some things from Neo and the witch's ramblings.
@Jeevas @RBG

Oh my god, Foxfire. I cracked up, that sure is a problem to have. Collectable goop dragon.
78289855.png

Even Vessel was aware that this was a weird problem to have. Still, at the nickname, her face lit up, a spark of light entering her marble-cold eyes. She shrugged in response. "You can pour it on me, but. I don't need it. Neo fixed. I generate new goo over time. Replaces stuff left behind- by touching objects."

It was only really dangerous when she lost a very large amount, too much for a 'wound' to mend on its own. She pauses to think for a moment. "Good reagent for magic? If you want to keep it. Maybe don't- make another construct, though. It would look like me. Would get confusing."

It would probably just look like her and not divide her consciousness into two bodies, but it was hard to say. She didn't really know a ton about how she worked. It's not like organic dragons had an inborn biology degree, after all, she'd just picked up some things from Neo and the witch's ramblings.
*gameshow voice* Infuse! Those! Kits! (Arcane 2 (2), Arcane 3)

And I’d like to use that strong scroll in the Illuminated Isles!

Oh! I’d like to try leveling up my Starfall Kitsune, if possible? From level 1 to level 2?

Ok, Mission Time!

Mission leader: @/Jeevas
Mission Location: Sacred Grounds
Equipment: Guardian Kitsune, Shadowbinder’s Tears

(Let me know if my Guardian will be used up, since it’s technically Lv. 1. If so, I want to switch it out for something else)

FoxFire stops Solaire (albeit a bit hesitantly), to ask a question.
“By the way, who marked your map for the Sacred Grounds? It’s not a well-known location to dragonkind, is it? Why is it called that? To whom is it sacred?”
*gameshow voice* Infuse! Those! Kits! (Arcane 2 (2), Arcane 3)

And I’d like to use that strong scroll in the Illuminated Isles!

Oh! I’d like to try leveling up my Starfall Kitsune, if possible? From level 1 to level 2?

Ok, Mission Time!

Mission leader: @/Jeevas
Mission Location: Sacred Grounds
Equipment: Guardian Kitsune, Shadowbinder’s Tears

(Let me know if my Guardian will be used up, since it’s technically Lv. 1. If so, I want to switch it out for something else)

FoxFire stops Solaire (albeit a bit hesitantly), to ask a question.
“By the way, who marked your map for the Sacred Grounds? It’s not a well-known location to dragonkind, is it? Why is it called that? To whom is it sacred?”
[center]@Venusian [i]Crystal buzzes with energy as you prepare to summon 3 more powerful beings into this world. Your kitsune prance around excitingly before you summon an almighty storm to power them up. Aggressive flora bursts forth as it fights the miasma filling the room while a powerful thunderstorm rains above. It is hard to withstand all the elements flying around you but with some help from your other friends, you are able to witness your party growing stronger...[/i] [quote=Final Results] You have obtained a [b]RaikoTsune[/b]. Legends say this Kitsune is able to provide the entire lightning flight of power for at least 12,000 years. This kitsune chases storms to absorb every single volt of electricity it produces so it may us it for its own gain. [img]https://files.catbox.moe/pb608m.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=Results] You awakened a ShizenTsune! The heart of nature. It sleeps for most of it's life, roots sprouting from it's body to bring life around it. And large rainforest has its heart at the center, resting in the sunlight until it is needed. May you never feel the wrath of its true power. [img]https://i.imgur.com/YiJx3S4.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=Results] You awakened a ShoTsune! A true leader of war. These kitsune thrive in battle as they seek to expand its territory at any opportunity. It would even challenge dragons as its strong enough to bite through any tough scales they may have. [img]https://i.imgur.com/JMdjTSi.png[/img][/quote] [/center]
@Venusian

Crystal buzzes with energy as you prepare to summon 3 more powerful beings into this world. Your kitsune prance around excitingly before you summon an almighty storm to power them up. Aggressive flora bursts forth as it fights the miasma filling the room while a powerful thunderstorm rains above. It is hard to withstand all the elements flying around you but with some help from your other friends, you are able to witness your party growing stronger...
Final Results wrote:
You have obtained a RaikoTsune. Legends say this Kitsune is able to provide the entire lightning flight of power for at least 12,000 years. This kitsune chases storms to absorb every single volt of electricity it produces so it may us it for its own gain.
pb608m.png
Results wrote:
You awakened a ShizenTsune! The heart of nature. It sleeps for most of it's life, roots sprouting from it's body to bring life around it. And large rainforest has its heart at the center, resting in the sunlight until it is needed. May you never feel the wrath of its true power.
YiJx3S4.png
Results wrote:
You awakened a ShoTsune! A true leader of war. These kitsune thrive in battle as they seek to expand its territory at any opportunity. It would even challenge dragons as its strong enough to bite through any tough scales they may have.
JMdjTSi.png
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Mission leader: @Venusian
Mission Location: The Plateau
Equipment: None

I'm going to pay that banshee a visit and see if we can find any clues on who's it is~

(Also the kitsune are still so cool, I love 'em.)
Mission leader: @Venusian
Mission Location: The Plateau
Equipment: None

I'm going to pay that banshee a visit and see if we can find any clues on who's it is~

(Also the kitsune are still so cool, I love 'em.)
1 2 ... 273 274 275 276 277 ... 477 478